PDA

View Full Version : MRA ??? about riders meeting

Polar X
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 04:20 PM
If you are there sat and attend the riders meeting, do you have to attend it on sunday as well?

The practice on Sat is $35. so is the Sunday practice free?

And can anyone tell me about what time the heavy/open Endurance and AMo and GTo races will be?? not sure how many laps a sprint is and how long the it is between races.

nileator01
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Yes.

Yes, if you are racing.

Endurance-after lunch
AmO- just before the sun sets on Sunday. :lol:

Barely any time between races, and 8 lap races are about 10 mins (give or take)

friscokidd
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Yes, riders meetings are mandatory. NO show, NO race. and yes sunday practice is free and have no clue about what times what races are...sorry

Anonymous
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Endurance, practice starts 1-1:15ish. Races, around 2pm usually. Nov GTO will probably get going about 2:30 if I had to guess, AmO is the last race so not until 4:30 if we're on schedule.

And yes, riders meetings are mandatory. We do go over some important stuff in those, it isn't just repeating the previous day's rhetoric.

MRA schedule (Sat/Sun stuff is at the bottom): http://www.mra-racing.org/index.cfm?action=schedule

Polar X
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 07:09 PM
thanks guys for the answers. I will try the sprints on sunday, but fuck that sitting around shit, I will just prob do endurance on sats after this first weekend.

HEY Ralph, can I help with crew durring my VERY long down time??

Devil954
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 08:56 PM
I think you can download race day schedules somewhere :lol:

Anonymous
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Well, you need to give me at least 4 hours of your time for novice hours. Beyond that, if you wanted to work mornings we can figure it out.

Anonymous
Wed Apr 20th, 2005, 08:59 AM
8 lap races are about 10 mins (give or take)
From flag to flag, maybe, closer to 15 minutes when you factor in the warm-up & cool-down laps, plus waiting on the grid.

I will try the sprints on sunday, but fuck that sitting around shit, I will just prob do endurance on sats after this first weekend.Reason #42 to race a 600 (or SV650), particularly as a novice: more classes available to you (since you can always race "up" a class). 8)

Bigtime73
Wed Apr 20th, 2005, 12:36 PM
thanks guys for the answers. I will try the sprints on sunday, but fuck that sitting around shit, I will just prob do endurance on sats after this first weekend.

HEY Ralph, can I help with crew durring my VERY long down time??

Hey Chris,
Just do the endurance on Saturday...best bet for your money. Then go for NGTO on Sunday. It's a good schedule, keeps you busy, not much time for down time and practice time is good. As for helping with corner crew between downtime..I wouldn't try it..unless you got a good amount of energy in ya. If you do a corner crew day, just do it on a weekend you aren't racing. Ralph, the "Corner crew master" needs 4 hrs of your time for novice hours so I suggest a weekend you plan on not racing. Oh yea..I'll be in pueblo the first race and can help/guide you with any thing you need. I'll be with team IXL this year. Let me know or you can call me up. Hope she's treatin' ya well.
Matt