PDA

View Full Version : System Architect/Internal Systems Engineer

MrMorb
Sat Jan 15th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Hi Guys and Gals,

The company I work for is once again looking to fill a position (congratz to Barn on the last position). This is an internal systems engineer position (you know, the standard IT guy job). Main requirements are Windows experience (Outlook, Exchange, etc), and Cisco experience (CCNA, etc). The location is down in the Tech Center (I25 and I225). Salary will most likely be DOE.

PM me if interested, and I will get your resume to the right folks.

Cya!

merlin
Sat Jan 15th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Hi Guys and Gals,

The company I work for is once again looking to fill a position (congratz to Barn on the last position). This is an internal systems engineer position (you know, the standard IT guy job). Main requirements are Windows experience (Outlook, Exchange, etc), and Cisco experience (CCNA, etc). The location is down in the Tech Center (I25 and I225). Salary will most likely be DOE.

PM me if interested, and I will get your resume to the right folks.

Cya!

PM Sent

~Barn~
Sun Jan 16th, 2011, 10:39 AM
You can actually send your PM's to me. Matt was kidding.

MrMorb
Mon Jan 17th, 2011, 08:53 AM
You can actually send your PM's to me. Matt was kidding.

Ignore Barn...we do

Mel
Mon Jan 17th, 2011, 02:16 PM
If this requires working closely with Barn, you should put that up as a warning :)

salsashark
Mon Jan 17th, 2011, 02:22 PM
If this requires working closely with Barn, you should put that up as a warning :)

and the view from Barn's monitor...

MrMorb
Mon Jan 17th, 2011, 06:24 PM
and the view from Barn's monitor...

Haha nice...that one is going up at work in the morning :eyebrows:

working from home he says...

~Barn~
Mon Jan 17th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Well look who decided to dust off their account!

Just PM me people. I'll actually give you a hook-up from the referral bonus. Matt will just flick you in the nipple.

MrMorb
Tue Jan 18th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Well look who decided to dust off their account!

Just PM me people. I'll actually give you a hook-up from the referral bonus. Matt will just flick you in the nipple.

If you want the job, send it to me (Barn is still too wet behind the ears to have any real say). And...if he were to get the referral bonus, it would just go to the Ameristar. :lol:

Cat118!
Tue Jan 18th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Pm dean!!

~Barn~
Fri Jan 28th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Bump!