PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh FUCK!

Bertha
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Yep! Might miss race one AGAIN due to fucking myself up... Remember last year? Broke my ass on Glenns little evil pocket bike...

Working on a server today, was trying to get a power supply out, it didn't want to move till it knew it would fuck me up.. It let go and slamed my finger into the metal bar in this rack... So deep that when I closed my finger the skin would bubble up and I could see right to the muscle... Blood all over... YUCK! Doc gave me the option of stitches or these little tape strips... I don't do well with stitches... So tape it was with a brace... In a week if I can bend my finger and the cut doesn't open up I'm good to race... if it doesn't... I'll figure out how to ride with my middle finger pointing out...

http://home.comcast.net/~trinitron79/IMG_0067.jpg

Mista Black
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 06:21 PM
damn Josh!! that looks really painful... :grimace:

get well soon

King Nothing
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 06:41 PM
ouchy. Can i ride the Kawi now?

Bertha
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 06:43 PM
NO

King Nothing
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 06:44 PM
I'm gonna have my Notto kick your ass and take the damn thing!

Lurch
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Dude you are a puss....Pack your shit come to Pueblo and race. Thats your clutch hand anyway so you are good to go. If it opens up and starts bleeding I know something that can fix it better then those gay little bandaids.

Lurch

Ray-Ray
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Hey WIMP! This DOES NOT mean you get out of air fence duty!

Mista Black
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 06:59 PM
"corner 3 to corner marshall, umm, it looks like Josh has fluid leaking from his hand. should i black flag him??"

:lol:

JohnWu
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Dude you are a puss....Pack your shit come to Pueblo and race. Thats your clutch hand anyway so you are good to go. If it opens up and starts bleeding I know something that can fix it better then those gay little bandaids.

Lurch

:pointlaugh: :imwithstupid:

Bertha
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Hey WIMP! This DOES NOT mean you get out of air fence duty!

Don't worry... we be leaving at 0500 on friday still... Just because I'm hurt doesn't mean I can't still do duty.

And Lurch that's my thoughts... It's the clutch hand... Only need that at start and in the pits :)

Bueller
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 07:49 PM
:gay:

It's only a scratch!

Freakin' hockey players get it sewn up and only miss one shift :lol:

Mel
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 08:37 PM
take some super glue with you to the race....that shit burns like hell, but it stops the bleeding!

Devil954
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 08:55 PM
:idea: Go find your penis then load your bike up and come race :lol:

Anonymous
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 09:37 PM
:spit: :lol:

If you can't bend it, splint the fucker and ride you goddamn sissy.

Dysco
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Tape over your glove and ride.

I've met a guy who crushed his hand and he had it formed specifically to work a clutch lever- couldn't move his fingers at all. If you can't race with a little cut, I'm busting out the pussy card.

The GECCO
Wed Apr 20th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Remember last year? Broke my ass on Glenns little evil pocket bike...Remember?? How could I forget, I haven't laughed that hard since! I watch the video almost every day! :spit:

I'll figure out how to ride with my middle finger pointing out...I know a couple guys who ride like that even when they aren't hurt...

Bertha
Wed Apr 20th, 2005, 09:34 AM
HAHA We need to repost that video that Alex did... How freaking funny!

YeaH I want to race because going to PPIR with no points BLOWS!!! Doc said he just didn't want it opening up due to it's location and how deep. It feels funny right now :(

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed Apr 20th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Don't they have some type of new glue that they use as a bandaid? like 2'nd skin or liquid bandaid?

Anonymous
Wed Apr 20th, 2005, 10:02 AM
I seem to recall Glenn riding with a dislocated thumb year before last, shit all taped up so much he could barely get his glove on.

Just splint it with a slight curve downward, put some extra dressing on it, and use your pointer/ring finger to pull the clutch (adjust the lever in if you need to). It'll feel odd, but you can certainly race that way.

Worst cast just go pay a visit to Larry and Carolyn, and have them fix you up for your race(s). They're good at patching people up enough to get them riding. (Just don't be surprised if they laugh at you like we all are. It's only a flesh wound!!)

Bertha
Wed Apr 20th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Yep shit I laugh at myself! honestly... who gets owned by a hotswap power supply?!?!?

Bueller
Wed Apr 20th, 2005, 11:05 AM
This should probably go into the video storage for all to enjoy forever :lol: :bow:
Newton busts his ass! (http://home.comcast.net/~bueller999/images/video/newton-busts-his-ass_remix.wmv)

Cleveland
Wed Apr 20th, 2005, 03:13 PM
:lol: i bet he gets all the chicks

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed Apr 20th, 2005, 03:44 PM
OMG...that is hilarious. Kim is just looking at you like "what a moron" and dean just keeps on talking! :lol:
The funniest part of all is how Josh tries to get up as quick as possible like nothing happened.

friscokidd
Thu Apr 21st, 2005, 05:43 PM

:lol: just use some shop towels and some duct tape, you'll be fine.

Devil954
Thu Apr 21st, 2005, 06:37 PM

:lol: just use some shop towels and some duct tape, you'll be fine.
yeah just do what Frisco does :lol: