PDA

View Full Version : Walking and texting

Smitty
Wed Jan 19th, 2011, 05:45 PM
http://www.epicfail.com/2011/01/18/texting-fail/

Tylar
Wed Jan 19th, 2011, 05:50 PM
I've ran into walls....but no water features.

usmcab35
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 08:19 AM
haha wow, some people cant multi task at all.

CaneZach
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Whats scarier is the fact that these people are diving 3000+ lbs. cars. The average driver doesn't see shit that isn't within 20' of the front of their car. If something is beyond 20', it's just not there and they will run into it. These are the fucktards who never see a motorcyclist. I absolutely hate these people.

Sean
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Whats scarier is the fact that these people are diving 3000+ lbs. cars. The average driver doesn't see shit that isn't within 20' of the front of their car. If something is beyond 20', it's just not there and they will run into it. These are the fucktards who never see a motorcyclist. I absolutely hate these people.:imwithstupid: Can't people put their fucking phone down when they are trying (or should be) to do something?

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 10:12 AM
This phone shit is out of control!!! We've had the U.S. Mail for how long? Telephones? Email? and you never talked to anyone. Now that you can do it 24/7 and everyone can see you, you talk non-stop or should I say type!

Facebook is one of the biggest jokes out there. Why didn't you talk to your family or friend before facebook?!? I'll tell you why! Because the general public couldn't see how cool you were or how popular you are. Now that you can post every personal detail where every butt nugget can see, you're happy!! ...and important!!

I love watching people text all day long to set up a meet, when a two second phone call could have handled every detail.

On the serious side... I really fear for the youth of today. They grow up completely out of touch. And the video games... Holy shit!! These poor bastards think it's real! They have no comprehension of the real world. Parents need to step up and pull their heads out of their asses!! My neighborhood is full of these parents and kids.

Damn, I need to get a job:lol:

usmcab35
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 10:15 AM
This phone shit is out of control!!! We've had the U.S. Mail for how long? Telephones? Email? and you never talked to anyone. Now that you can do it 24/7 and everyone can see you, you talk non-stop or should I say type!

Facebook is one of the biggest jokes out there. Why didn't you talk to your family or friend before facebook?!? I'll tell you why! Because the general public couldn't see how cool you were or how popular you are. Now that you can post every personal detail where every butt nugget can see, you're happy!! ...and important!!

I love watching people text all day long to set up a meet, when a two second phone call could have handled every detail.

On the serious side... I really fear for the youth of today. They grow up completely out of touch. And the video games... Holy shit!! These poor bastards think it's real! They have no comprehension of the real world. Parents need to step up and pull their heads out of their asses!! My neighborhood is full of these parents and kids.

Damn, I need to get a job:lol:

i agree, that is why i laugh when these new guys in the military are jumping up in the air waving their hands to volunteer for a deployment, and when i ask them why, they think it is like the video games they play. until they get there and realize it isnt at all like call of duty, and it sucks... gets me everytime...

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 10:19 AM
i agree, that is why i laugh when these new guys in the military are jumping up in the air waving their hands to volunteer for a deployment, and when i ask them why, they think it is like the video games they play. until they get there and realize it isnt at all like call of duty, and it sucks... gets me everytime...I had a bunch of friends join the military back in the late eighties for college money and then Desert Storm broke out. Talk about a bunch of people shitting a brick!!

usmcab35
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 10:22 AM
I had a bunch of friends join the military back in the late eighties for college money and then Desert Storm broke out. Talk about a bunch of people shitting a brick!!

haha yea i bet, i joined after 9/11 so i knew what was coming.. cant imagine being in for a while with no war and then something coming up, that would suck!

Rhino
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 10:23 AM
And now, in the new American way, she's suing over it:banghead:

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/bizarre&id=7906487

FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Earlier this week ABC30 showed you video of a woman who mistakenly fell into the fountain at a Pennsylvania mall, because she was distracted by text messaging. Well now that woman is suing the mall for not helping her.

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 10:32 AM

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/bizarre&id=7906487

FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Earlier this week ABC30 showed you video of a woman who mistakenly fell into the fountain at a Pennsylvania mall, because she was distracted by text messaging. Well now that woman is suing the mall for not helping her.Heyzoos Christos!!!!!! How do you not pay attention and then blame someone else?!?!?! Only in America!!!!

The balls she must have to play the video and then claim somebody should have done something. By the way - coffee is hot, too...

Swift
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 10:36 AM
http://funnydaze.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/funny-grim-reaper-cartoon-win.jpg

Sean
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 10:39 AM

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/bizarre&id=7906487 If you're that stupid, people should be warned. I'd hate to drive next to, behind, or in front of that woman.
me -->:blowup:<-- her

salsashark
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Heyzoos Christos!!!!!! How do you not pay attention and then blame someone else?!?!?! Only in America!!!!

The balls she must have to play the video and then claim somebody should have done something. By the way - coffee is hot, too...

Ok...

#1 - this is living proof that the human gene pool needs a string hit of chlorine! I think the mall should sue her for potentially damaging their fountain and creating a hazardous environment for the mall employees and patrons by getting the floor wet. How dare she!!!

#2 - I used to think the same about the McDonalds coffee lady until I spoke with someone who actually worked on that case. In her case specifically, the coffee was so hot it melted the bottom of the cup and and dumped in her lap causing the burns. The media hyped it in the direction that we all use it as today.

asp_125
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Rather than remaining relatively anonymous, she is now known nation wide for her epic fail. Dumb broad.

salsashark
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Sounds like a real stand up... err no pun intended... citizen

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fountain-falling-texter-cathy-cruz-marrero-dont-text/story?id=12685189

#1Townie
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 10:52 PM
hey any one else see that when her left foot hits the fountain it looks like she is trying to step over it?

BlueRanger
Fri Jan 21st, 2011, 02:28 AM
:dunno: