PDA

View Full Version : This is great

salsashark
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Police search for Moron... (http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=176816&catid=339#comments)

AURORA - Police are searching for a man who they say has a history of violence and has attacked his wife in the past.

Police say 35-year-old Joseph Moron has a permanent restraining order against him and two active felony warrants. They say he's wanted for investigation of stalking, second-degree kidnapping, second-degree assault, first-degree burglary and numerous counts of violating a restraining order.

Moron is described by police as a 5-foot, 9-inch white man, weighing about 205 pounds with brown eyes and brown hair. They say he's known to frequent the area of Buckley Road and Iliff Avenue in Aurora.

If anyone has seen Moron, they're asked to call Aurora Police at 303-627-3152.

(KUSA-TV © 2011 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)

Great Title 9News :lol:

Too bad they're only looking for one...

TFOGGuys
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 02:21 PM
you know that with a name like that, he knows how to fight.....

salsashark
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 02:23 PM
^^ We were just talking about that.

I'm pretty much guessing he took a lot of shit as a kid and now is making up for it.

dirkterrell
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Well, at least he lives up to his name...

Dirk

usmcab35
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 03:11 PM
you know that with a name like that, he knows how to fight.....

or he knows how to take a beating lol

UglyDogRacing
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 03:49 PM
With a name like that, he should have been part of this crew - http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110119/od_nm/us_ashes_odd

ChrisCBX
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 04:02 PM
I think someone at 9News has a sense of humor. I can't recall them using headlines like that in the past. The headlines would normally read something like Police Search for Fugitive or Police Search for Suspect. Rare to have them use a guy's last name. :lol:

Mother Goose
Thu Jan 20th, 2011, 04:09 PM
It's the same title on Fox. Guess no one could resist.