PDA

View Full Version : How does police treat you around Boulder,Longmont, Denver?

mannysyzf-R6
Tue Jan 25th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Im a new rider and my question is how do Cops treat sport bike riders out there? Do they get on your case even if you are riding safe and not breaking rules?

CaneZach
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 05:15 AM
I've never had any problems with the police anytime I've gone riding. I've been stopped two or three times the last few years and never received a ticket either. If you're acting like a douche, you'll get treated like a douche. If you're respectful, you get respect.

PsychoMike
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 06:16 AM
I've never had any problems with the police anytime I've gone riding. I've been stopped two or three times the last few years and never received a ticket either. If you're acting like a douche, you'll get treated like a douche. If you're respectful, you get respect.

+1

asp_125
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 06:24 AM
+2 never had any problems when I lived up there. If you attract attention to yourself then you will get their attention too.

Depths_of_Mind
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 06:56 AM

Arn't you a cop/trooper also, I imagine this has SOME bearing on how your treated... YMMV though.

salsashark
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 07:07 AM
... and queue the "I hate cops" posts

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_WENF5AxFUtU/STft0y-1s0I/AAAAAAAABd0/dvl_R6eYA08/GetYoPopcornReady.gif

bodhizafa
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 07:22 AM
As someone who has been "roughed up" in the past (long ago back east) The police out here have been good. Been stopped about 5 times since living here. 1 ticket, 3 warnings, 1 verbal chew out (with about 20 other riders, probably deserved, no tickets). Never had a big issue though.

bulldog
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 07:59 AM

Arn't you a cop/trooper also, I imagine this has SOME bearing on how your treated... YMMV though. Exactly what I thought :D My bet is they are a bit nicer to a fellow cop...don't deny it :dunno: :lol: Actually you need to set up some group rides and be the leader!!!

Pretty much act decent and you will get away with a huge ticket to pay and points off your license..........

MetaLord 9
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 09:03 AM
I would say that, at large, if you're riding like an asshat, then you're gonna get what's coming to you. I haven't known too many cops anywhere just to pull over sportbike riders who weren't braking the law, just to bust their balls. If you're speeding or doing something that would normally get you pulled over, then expect to talk to a cop just and be treated just like anyone else doing that offense.

ghostrider_9
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 09:17 AM

I think that for the most part this is true. Unfortunately, I have run into a few occasions where this just doesn't seem to be the case. Although, they seem to be the exception, rather than the rule, it is still very disheartening to be on the short end of some a$$-hat's power trip. I am not one start a hater thread. Just realize that even if you are being respectful and courteous, there are times when that just doesn't seem to be enough. It's at those times, when it's the most difficult to keep yourself in check. If you do find yourself in that situation, remember that no matter who is at fault, you will be on the losing end of that situation every time! Presumption of innocence and justice seem to be the punchline to some stupid joke in our legal system, but that's an entirely different story . . .

usmcab35
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 09:28 AM
i agree i havent had any problems or been pulled over, my old bike blew a hose and i was waiting on the side of the road for the pickup to come rescue me and a cop pulled over to see what i was doing, told him, he asked if i need anything help from him and that was it.. but 9 times out of 10 if you do something dumb on the roads dont be shocked if you get a ticket..

CaneZach
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Exactly what I thought :D My bet is they are a bit nicer to a fellow cop...don't deny it :dunno: :lol: Actually you need to set up some group rides and be the leader!!!

Pretty much act decent and you will get away with a huge ticket to pay and points off your license..........

Hey, all I said was I've been treated well by the police :lol:

bulldog
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Hey, all I said was I've been treated well by the police :lol: True, true.... :lol:

CaneZach
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 10:04 AM
True, true.... :lol:

By the way, I've done a bunch ofrides where I take the lead. I may or may not have been stopped by Gilpin Sherrif's Office on one and had a conversation with a Boulder deputy on another lol

usmcab35
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 10:09 AM
every job has its perks..

bulldog
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 10:11 AM
By the way, I've done a bunch ofrides where I take the lead. I may or may not have been stopped by Gilpin Sherrif's Office on one and had a conversation with a Boulder deputy on another lol Funny thing is the time I rode with you I had just got hit with a few tickets and was all worried about getting pulled over since you were kicking butt through the canyons and I was trying to follow. At the time I didn't know you were a cop so I was looking all over for a cops yet there was one in front of me the entire time :lol:

thaitanic
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 10:12 AM
i got stop once on a sportbike, denver cop on a bicycle. i was at lodo proving grounds. all he said was have fun but becareful.

JohnEffinK
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 10:14 AM
I have ridden with CaneZach and have been treated well by the police.

I have ridden by myself with the same level of disregard and been treated well by the police. And a few times not.

But sometimes you have to pay to play....and I can attest that the police never gave me something that I did not know I had coming before hand.

Maybe I have been lucky.

John

thaitanic
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 10:15 AM
I've never had any problems with the police anytime I've gone riding. I've been stopped two or three times the last few years and never received a ticket either. If you're acting like a douche, you'll get treated like a douche. If you're respectful, you get respect.....sure, your a peace officer.

asp_125
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 10:44 AM
1 verbal chew out (with about 20 other riders, probably deserved, no tickets).

*ahem.. officer Robinson? :lol:

usmcab35
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 10:49 AM
....sure, your a peace officer.

what is a "peace" officer? :lol:

Zach929rr
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 12:14 PM
By the way, I've done a bunch ofrides where I take the lead. I may or may not have been stopped by Gilpin Sherrif's Office on one and flirted with a Boulder deputy who had an English accent on another lol

fixed

Depths_of_Mind
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 12:55 PM
i got stop once on a sportbike, denver cop on a bicycle. i was at lodo proving grounds. all he said was have fun but becareful.

Heh, talk about riding SLOW if a bicycle cop caught up to ya .. :D

Zach929rr
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 12:58 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/oh_snap.jpg

usmcab35
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 01:32 PM

Dude, in his defense the cop has 26 gears to his 6, thats why he caught him :lol:

Bueller
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Don't attract attention and yer cool.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc149/edeselms/Cops.jpg

SaShWhO
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 02:30 PM
nuff said:lol:

salsashark
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 02:34 PM
:pointlaugh:

usmcab35
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 02:49 PM
:pointlaugh::pointlaugh:

Ricky
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 04:07 PM
I've received more respect from cops on my bike, even after riding aggressively, than any asshole I've been stopped by in any 4-wheeled vehicle I've ever driven. I find that when I stop, pull off my helmet, and am generally considerate (unless I KNOW I've done nothing wrong). That sets the mood for the officer to be nicer.

Overall though, there's no such thing as a cop that's just all around nice to everyone, and doesn't have an attitude or chip on his/her shoulder.

Snowman
Wed Jan 26th, 2011, 04:22 PM
With one exception...
http://theexpiredmeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/barney-fife.jpg

OUTLAWD
Thu Jan 27th, 2011, 08:36 PM
put saddle bags on your bike...even if its the loudest bike out of 20, no one will ever pay it any mind ;)

mannysyzf-R6
Thu Jan 27th, 2011, 09:31 PM
put saddle bags on your bike...even if its the loudest bike out of 20, no one will ever pay it any mind ;)
:rock:

Stank Juic3
Tue Feb 1st, 2011, 06:00 PM
Man how do the police treat me? You and I both know even if it wasnt my fault, even if I wasnt there, even if I have a white girl on the back, I AM GOING TO JAIL FIRST

DemonRider
Tue Feb 1st, 2011, 06:09 PM
nuff said:lol:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16535&stc=1&d=1296077435

What's the story with the officer pointing at the St Patty's Parade Pic? , if you don't mind me asking

JohnEffinK
Tue Feb 1st, 2011, 06:35 PM
Man how do the police treat me? You and I both know even if it wasnt my fault, even if I wasnt there, even if I have a white girl on the back, I AM GOING TO JAIL FIRST

:pointlaugh:

John

brennahm
Tue Feb 1st, 2011, 07:29 PM
Overall though, there's no such thing as a person that's just all around nice to everyone, and doesn't have an attitude or chip on his/her shoulder.

Fixored

OUTLAWD
Tue Feb 1st, 2011, 08:04 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16535&stc=1&d=1296077435

What's the story with the officer pointing at the St Patty's Parade Pic? , if you don't mind me asking

I think he is politely asking sash to get off his lawn

BC14
Wed Feb 2nd, 2011, 07:30 AM

I'll second that.

Spooph
Wed Feb 9th, 2011, 10:12 AM
In my experience, Sheriffs are the most likely to let you off. They also seem to be the most relaxed and chill out there. I can respect that. However, in-town cops are generally just mean, and Staties are horrible! Especially when you get one with a polished head. That's trouble right thar!

I think of it this way: A lack of vigilance is the only reason to get pulled over...

thaitanic
Wed Feb 9th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Heh, talk about riding SLOW if a bicycle cop caught up to ya .. :D.....cops didnt chase me on a bicycle. i saw them , they saw me, they motion to stop so i did. if there is a communication with the officer, regardless of their transportation you have to stop. they could be on skateboard or tricycle. they can still give you a lawful order. btw 2 bike cops were cool to me. we had nice conversation about performance of sportbikes.

Depths_of_Mind
Wed Feb 9th, 2011, 11:35 AM
You were vauge, I was pointing it out ;)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 6th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Well, and it didn't help when the first thing you say to a cop is "where all da white wimmen at?". :)

We need to start riding man, 'cause that way, no matter what I'm doing, I'm not going to jail! :)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 6th, 2011, 09:52 PM
I have actually found most of the cops I've had to deal with to be pretty cool.....except for the ASSHOLE WY cops (with one REALLY cool exception there). A lot of times, they just flash their lighs at me if they're going the other way and don't even stop. Even when I do get pulled over, I've gotten let slide some times for 20 over even. Some times they still give me a ticket, but they always give me at least a little break on the speed. The key is to be respectful the INSTANT they look like they're going to pull you over, even before they hit their lights if possible, and be nothing but polite and respectful from then on. Pull over instantly where they're safe when they walk up beside you, turn off the bike, put your hands where they can see them. Give the guy every reason to NOT give you a ticket. This includes NOT having a license plate jammed up under your fender where he can't see it, non-existant or worthless signals and mirrors (and take those "Pig-Spotter" stickers off your new mirrors!!!), don't have an obnoxious exhaust, a furred-out bike or any other disrespectful shit, and wear at least some gear. Seriously. All that matters subconsciously. And, for us FOGS, we don't come across as punk kids, and if we present ourselves as mature as we should be, especially if we're wearing full gear, they have more respect for us as seasoned riders less likely to crash and more likely to be safe at the speed he clocked us at than some punk kid with a furred-out bike with GP-style exhaust riding in flip flops, sunglasses, and a wife-beater.

Drunktank
Wed Apr 6th, 2011, 09:59 PM
In my experience, Sheriffs are the most likely to let you off. They also seem to be the most relaxed and chill out there. I can respect that. However, in-town cops are generally just mean, and Staties are horrible! Especially when you get one with a polished head. That's trouble right thar!

I think of it this way: A lack of vigilance is the only reason to get pulled over...

So true.... Sheriffs for the most part seem to be the chillest. In town cops.... its a crap shoot. State Patrol.... they freaking suck at life!

I still think the best pull over I had was in blackhawk where vellos and I passed two cops that had a car pulled over to wait for Freelanz (stopped at a light). One cop car suddenly swings out and pulls in behind us and Im just thinking to myself... aw shit... this is gonna be like supertroopers... were not even moving! Then the cop walks up and says with a laugh "I KNOW you didnt just pull infront of me with no license plate!" So I give him the temp tag and my RED License... he checks it out and just says, "have a fun day."

You talk about sweating bullets....

BC14
Wed Apr 6th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Haha, nice one.

OUTLAWD
Wed Apr 6th, 2011, 11:01 PM
Especially when you get one with a polished head. That's trouble right thar!

Hey!

I resemble that remark

GuitarX
Wed Apr 6th, 2011, 11:04 PM
I have actually found most of the cops I've had to deal with to be pretty cool.....except for the ASSHOLE WY cops (with one REALLY cool exception there). A lot of times, they just flash their lighs at me if they're going the other way and don't even stop. Even when I do get pulled over, I've gotten let slide some times for 20 over even. Some times they still give me a ticket, but they always give me at least a little break on the speed. The key is to be respectful the INSTANT they look like they're going to pull you over, even before they hit their lights if possible, and be nothing but polite and respectful from then on. Pull over instantly where they're safe when they walk up beside you, turn off the bike, put your hands where they can see them. Give the guy every reason to NOT give you a ticket. This includes NOT having a license plate jammed up under your fender where he can't see it, non-existant or worthless signals and mirrors (and take those "Pig-Spotter" stickers off your new mirrors!!!), don't have an obnoxious exhaust, a furred-out bike or any other disrespectful shit, and wear at least some gear. Seriously. All that matters subconsciously. And, for us FOGS, we don't come across as punk kids, and if we present ourselves as mature as we should be, especially if we're wearing full gear, they have more respect for us as seasoned riders less likely to crash and more likely to be safe at the speed he clocked us at than some punk kid with a furred-out bike with GP-style exhaust riding in flip flops, sunglasses, and a wife-beater.

Don't forget to take off your helmet as well. Especially if you have gray hair like Monkey Boy. Like the man says, it all helps.

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Apr 6th, 2011, 11:07 PM
I know one. Funny, drinks beer, fast rider. What's not to like?

Finklestein87
Thu Apr 7th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Pull over right away. Turn off bike, get off, and remove your helmet asap(it also shows you have nothing in your hands/eye contact.) Wait for the officer to approach, stay calm. Be as polite as possible and only speak when spoken too.

Worked for me when I got pulled over in the middle of nowhere for speeding. I was probably 15-20 over so it was a HUGE break.

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 7th, 2011, 07:25 AM
pull over, turn bike off, keep hands where you the officer can see 'em, wait for them to approach.

TinkerinWstuff
Thu Apr 7th, 2011, 07:33 AM
This whole thread is just another lesson that you have more ability to control the mood of those around you than most people realize. Whether it's the person behind the DMV counter, the airline ticket agent, or the officer who pulled you over. Some respect deserving of any human being and a smile will go a long way toward the mood with which the interaction will play out.

If you deal in negativity, you will get negativity. If the other person greets you with negativity (maybe they've had a bad day or the last person they dealt with was a dick) pouring on the charm might be your ticket to a positive outcome.

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 7th, 2011, 07:56 AM
This whole thread is just another lesson that you have more ability to control the mood of those around you than most people realize. Whether it's the person behind the DMV counter, the airline ticket agent, or the officer who pulled you over. Some respect deserving of any human being and a smile will go a long way toward the mood with which the interaction will play out.

If you deal in negativity, you will get negativity. If the other person greets you with negativity (maybe they've had a bad day or the last person they dealt with was a dick) pouring on the charm might be your ticket to a positive outcome.
Or you could just try not getting pulled over...

:D

GuitarX
Thu Apr 7th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Or you could just try not getting pulled over...

Agreed. Pull that throttle back and see if that Suburban can catch you! :grab:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Apr 7th, 2011, 04:52 PM
I know one. Funny, drinks beer, fast rider. What's not to like?
Must not be Erik then........ :)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Apr 7th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Don't forget to take off your helmet as well. Especially if you have gray hair like Monkey Boy. Like the man says, it all helps.
You know, I actually just stay totally stationary until he walks up. I figure getting off the bike or monkeying (pun intended) with anything is like getting out of your car and/or reaching in the glovebox. I just let my arms hang out to the side (though keeping my knuckles from dragging) and wait until he's next to me before I do anything besides turn the bike completely off. When he comes up then I take my helmet off sometimes. They can see I'm old by the walker strapped to the back! :)

Of note, a great book (my mom bought me years ago) for how to deal successfully with cops is: "The Speeders Guid to Avoiding Traffic Tickets", written by a retired NY statey. GREAT, informative book. The advice has saved me ass WAY too many times to count. A must read for anyone that tends to...ahhhh.....stretch their throttle occasion on occasion. ;)

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 7th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Same here except I usually ask to take my helmet off. I've heard it could be considered a weapon

CaptGoodvibes
Thu Apr 7th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Must not be Erik then........ :)
Oh, I left out "looking" :D

TinkerinWstuff
Fri Apr 8th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Probably best for the LEOs to say for sure, but IMO, poised on the bike with helmet on is still a position to flee. pulling the helmet off, hanging it off a peg and sitting sideways against the seat lets the officer know you aren't going anywhere. He's got a few moments of running your plate, calling it in, and he can see your every move unlike moving around inside your cage. Pulling your wallet out of your pocket whiles he's still in his car so you don't have to reach past your CCW piece in his presence is a good idea too.

OUTLAWD
Fri Apr 8th, 2011, 07:59 AM
...reach past your CCW piece in his presence is a good idea too.

I can hardly find a non-annoying place for my keys, cell and wallet...where the hell do you keep a piece? suppository?

TinkerinWstuff
Fri Apr 8th, 2011, 08:18 AM
http://bp2.blogger.com/_5-9pSyTiM_U/SCt2WWrwhYI/AAAAAAAAB5Q/wNdCQdlA58w/s400/assgunillusionmk1.jpg

MetaLord 9
Fri Apr 8th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Woof. I've had farts that feel like that...

MAZIN
Fri Apr 8th, 2011, 08:20 AM
IWB for my ccw, Blackhawk (I think) hard kydex, and I just from habit always give up my CCW with the ID and Ins.

CaneZach
Fri Apr 8th, 2011, 10:32 AM
I'm armed every time I leave the house, in the cage and on the bike.

mexidroid
Fri Apr 8th, 2011, 12:36 PM
I'm armed every time I leave the house, in the cage and on the bike.

me too.. i call this one (left arm) thunder and this one (right arm) lightning...:lol:

Fenrir
Fri Apr 8th, 2011, 12:55 PM
I got pulled over in Parker once because I wasnt wearing sun glasses. The cop wrote me a "ticket" on notebook paper and made up an incident number. He told me to start wearing sun-glasses and let me go. I suspect that he really didnt have a reason to pull me over but wanted to make sure that I was licensed and insured...

TinkerinWstuff
Fri Apr 8th, 2011, 01:09 PM
I suspect that he really didnt have a reason to pull me over but wanted to make sure that I was licensed and insured...

You realize the law requires you wear some form of eye protection, i.e. sunglasses?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Apr 8th, 2011, 01:34 PM
You realize the law requires you wear some form of eye protection, i.e. sunglasses?
Faceshield IS....unless he wasn't wearing a helmet.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Apr 8th, 2011, 01:37 PM
I don't reach for nuthin', and after turning off the bike, stay motionless. If he wants me off the bike or to take my helmet off, I'll let him ASK me. That way, HE'S in total control of the situation. As the bood said, cops are: Fear and EGO, in that order. First make sure he knows you are no threat to him whatsoever, then massage his ego by being respectful and cooperative.

Fenrir
Fri Apr 8th, 2011, 02:39 PM
I was wearing a helmet with face shield.

Ricky
Fri Apr 8th, 2011, 02:50 PM
I was wearing a helmet with face shield.

Wow, what a load of crap. Face shield is good enough. No law that says you need to wear sun glasses in addition.

Mother Goose
Fri Apr 8th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Was the shield down? If you were riding with it up, or even at a stop light w/ it up, they can issue a ticket.

Fernman
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 09:15 PM
most will chew you out if you have your gear, just tell them your not part of the gearless crowd and they usually cool off.

Slo
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Riding around Denver, boulder and the canyons, I have never had any issues. And my old busa was obnoxiously loud, and was a little unique/noticeable. I did get a ticket once....errrr, twice, but both times I was speeding which is pretty unusual for me.

Well once was in the canyons, so that was a given.

But cruising around with a tucked up license plate and a loud bike, I have never been hassled by any law enforcement. I also usually have my jacket/gloves/helmet and some sort of boot on.....

dm_gsxr
Fri Jun 10th, 2011, 06:57 AM
I've been pulled over twice in Boulder.

I was on Arapahoe just west of E. County Line Road zipping towards the light. I proceeded to pass an SUV that was following another SUV (white). My intention was to slip between the two but the following SUV stepped it up a tad and I didn't have room so I wicked it up and passed the white SUV. Which said Boulder County Sheriff. And it was on the short bit of double yellow at that. He hit the lights and I pulled right over. I did take off my helmet and was nice and respectful. "Do you know why I pulled you over?" "Oh yeah *sheepish grin*." He went back, checked me over and came back. I received his card and a verbal warning to be careful.

The other time I was on Rita's Ninja. I was heading north on 287 in Lafayette (the bit that goes under the covered overpass) and didn't realize a cop was behind me. A State Traffic Cop. *lights* I waved and pulled over up by the gas station. I didn't even have the insurance card for the bike. He came back and gave me a verbal warning to be careful then asked me how I liked the Ninja. We chatted for a few minutes and he let me go.

I have the feeling they're happy I don't run, am respectful, and a FOG :D

Be careful out there.

Carl

dirkterrell
Fri Jun 10th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Damn Carl, where have you been? :)

dm_gsxr
Fri Jun 10th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Damn Carl, where have you been? :)

Got a mandate from SWMBO that I was spending too much time on the computer so I had to cut back. I've mostly been up on the Sport Touring net forums but really didn't do more than hang out in off topic. So I had to weigh things. Off topic and the occasional bike related post or here and rides.

It's a tough choice really but I also realized I haven't been riding as much lately which makes me grumpy (as Rita observed :) ) so I cut my ties on STN (I actually did it twice).

I've been hanging around on a couple of gaming forums but the change in layout of one disappointed me and I stopped going.

I started learning guitar back in December so I've been hanging out on the Telecaster and Stratocaster forums.

With summer here, I thought I'd drop back here and see what's up. I figure I'm going to have to restrict myself to one forum per hobby and decided that CSC was the best forum for my motorcycle needs.

And here I am :)

It's funny that I still recognize folks that are here :D How's your shoulder :)

And here's my new axe:

http://www.schelin.org/jpgshow.php?DSCN3192.JPG

Carl

dirkterrell
Fri Jun 10th, 2011, 11:32 AM
With summer here, I thought I'd drop back here and see what's up. I figure I'm going to have to restrict myself to one forum per hobby and decided that CSC was the best forum for my motorcycle needs.

And here I am :)

It's funny that I still recognize folks that are here :D How's your shoulder :)

Nice axe. The collar bones are all healed up. No track crashes since '08. Had to take last year off from racing to heal my right foot (inflammation), but had a pretty good return a few weeks ago at the first race wekeend. Getting ready to race at HPR tomorrow. Good to have you back, man.

Dirk

dm_gsxr
Fri Jun 10th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Nice axe. The collar bones are all healed up. No track crashes since '08. Had to take last year off from racing to heal my right foot (inflammation), but had a pretty good return a few weeks ago at the first race wekeend. Getting ready to race at HPR tomorrow. Good to have you back, man.

Dirk

Good, bad, and good news. Good luck tomorrow then.

And thanks.

Carl