PDA

View Full Version : I need contingency stickers? Vanson Silkolene Ferodo MRA

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 09:11 AM
I'm trying to finish my bike and can't find any of these stickers. Does anyone have these and is willing to part with them?

Ferodo
Vanson
MRA (silver outline version)
Silkolene

Bueller
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 09:19 AM
I thought we could pick these up at the race? Are we not required to run a MRA sticker on both sides?

UglyDogRacing
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 09:26 AM
I would have assumed that the MRA would provide the MRA stickers since it clearly states in the rulebook under 5.2.DD "An MRA provided decal will be displayed on both sides of the bike at least axle line high or higher."

Dean- I have some black Silkolene stickers and possibly some Vanson you can have. I will check tonight to see what I have.

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 10:20 AM
I would have assumed that the MRA would provide the MRA stickers since it clearly states in the rulebook under 5.2.DD "An MRA provided decal will be displayed on both sides of the bike at least axle line high or higher."

I went to Tony (V.P. MRA) first but, he doesn't have any.

Dean- I have some black Silkolene stickers and possibly some Vanson you can have. I will check tonight to see what I have.

Cool! Let me know...

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 10:22 AM
I thought we could pick these up at the race? Are we not required to run a MRA sticker on both sides?

I'm just trying to get it done before then. It doesn't sound like they'll have 'em by then, anyway.

friscokidd
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 01:54 PM
Hey Jim, if you got any more silkolen stickers, i will take 2 :D

Lurch
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 05:15 PM
Dean,

I have a bunch of Ferodo stickers. They give me a bunch with every order. I will try and swing by your house tommorow and ring the bell or stick them under the garage door.

Lurch

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 07:31 PM
Dean,

I have a bunch of Ferodo stickers. They give me a bunch with every order. I will try and swing by your house tommorow and ring the bell or stick them under the garage door.

Lurch

Cool!! Thank ya!!

Devil954
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 08:25 PM
Dean just go talk to the guys that do the numbers at the track they have everything in their database and you can custom size and color them

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 11:06 PM
Dean just go talk to the guys that do the numbers at the track they have everything in their database and you can custom size and color them

Are they gonna do it for free?

Lurch
Sat Apr 23rd, 2005, 06:39 AM

Are they gonna do it for free?

Actually they are because Ed is buying. Free stickers for everyone...

Thanks Ed.

Lurch

friscokidd
Sat Apr 23rd, 2005, 09:54 AM
:lol: Good job Ed!! I will take some of those stickers since your buying ;)

Lel
Sat Apr 23rd, 2005, 10:05 AM
I might have some MRA and Silkolene that I am not using hit me up at the track dean and their yours! :)

lel

Kim-n-Dean
Sun Apr 24th, 2005, 08:25 AM
I might have some MRA and Silkolene that I am not using hit me up at the track dean and their yours! :)

lel

:up: :rock:

BlueDevil
Mon Apr 25th, 2005, 06:17 AM
I also need Ferodo and Silkolene. There are usually stickers avail at pretech... Ill take 2 of each of these if any one has a couple extra.....
Im all set for the rest.

Thanks