PDA

View Full Version : Jorge Lorenzo needs an image change...

Tylar
Tue Feb 8th, 2011, 10:48 AM
...and this doesn't' even begin to help change it.

http://vimeo.com/19587439

I would think this addresses the fact that his sponsors know the public opinion of Whore-Gay Lorentho.

MetaLord 9
Tue Feb 8th, 2011, 11:00 AM
He doesn't sound any gayer than the Bostrom brothers do on Cafe Racer...

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Feb 8th, 2011, 11:02 AM
needs subtitles :lol:

Tylar
Tue Feb 8th, 2011, 11:02 AM
I think his post-race tantrums and overall attitude is what does it for me the most....

salsashark
Tue Feb 8th, 2011, 11:19 AM
mehh... if Rossi did the same thing, people would be applauding him.

http://www.jokeoverflow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Haters-gonna-hate.jpg

2012's gonna be a fun year in MotoGP!

Ted
Tue Feb 8th, 2011, 04:53 PM
^ +1 ...

The Black Knight
Tue Feb 8th, 2011, 05:10 PM

that's because Rossi is a god!!

#46 :headbang:

Tylar
Tue Feb 8th, 2011, 05:17 PM
I was happy to see someone other than Rossi win the title. I was even happier it was a factory Yamaha that did it.

I do think that as a person at that level (and this is understanding that I have no clue what the obsession is like in the EU, I can't even fathom it) you have to be conscious of the type of person you are conveying to the masses. Perhaps he's being nailed by the media because he beat Rossi...I don't know. But I do know that the interviews I've seen, I've been pretty disappointed in his attitude and overall reaction to other people racing him as he races back.

The_Jackel
Tue Feb 8th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Ya video doesn't matter, his attitude, the way he acts, his body language is just all negative, he may be a good rider but that's it. His character is very flawed, if I was Rossi I would have clocked him by now.

Cap'n Crunch
Tue Feb 8th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Yeah.... just too full of himself. I'm cheering for anyone but Lorenzo this year - even Moaner. This year is going to be good!

Sean
Tue Feb 8th, 2011, 08:17 PM
I hate to say it, but I think if I were 23 y/o and beating Rossi while winning the world championship, I would have moments of being full of myself. Not justifying it, but acknowledging that I can understand how it can happen. He's a good rider and will only get better. It's going to be a good season.

MRA 32
Wed Feb 9th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Everyone has their own style, plus he is Spanish so his english isn't that great. His attitude is reflective of his competitive nature. Yes, he is self absorbed and that is what drives him to be the best. If he doesn't believe in himself, then he wouldn't be the champ. So he may come across as a jerk or a cry baby or whatever.

Jeff

G35CO
Fri Feb 11th, 2011, 12:29 PM

http://www.jokeoverflow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Haters-gonna-hate.jpg

2012's gonna be a fun year in MotoGP!
+1
If you like Rossi you are going to hate Lorenzo