PDA

View Full Version : Ladies' suits & thoughts

aerofaze
Tue Feb 15th, 2011, 12:42 PM
To my female counterparts who own a full leather suit (1pc or 2pc):
-- What make and model is it?
-- Would you recommend it, and why or why not?
-- I've heard that 1-pc suits fit snug. Should I go up a size in order to be able to stand up once I'm off the bike?

I want to get a suit and am finding that options for chicks are limited. I could get a guy's suit, but I think that would also be difficult given my size.

Therefore, I'm trying to determine what you CSC gals own and what you think of them. Thanks in advance for the input!!!

Mother Goose
Tue Feb 15th, 2011, 12:58 PM
I think ladies business suits are hot! Especially with a pencil skirt! Wait, what are we talking about? I saw Ladies suits and my mind went astray. :D

Reyven
Tue Feb 15th, 2011, 01:31 PM
I do believe the description for the "girls only" section reads 'a place for the female members of CSC to talk without male intervention'. Abuse is a bad thing wicky

Mother Goose
Tue Feb 15th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Ha! Didn't notice it was in the Girls Only section.... carry on. :D

aerofaze
Tue Feb 15th, 2011, 03:10 PM
I do believe the description for the "girls only" section reads 'a place for the female members of CSC to talk without male intervention'. Abuse is a bad thing wicky

You so SLY, Wicky...!! :hibye: *wink*

Thank you for reminding him, Rey. :D

Now I'm ready for real replies to the first post.

Sully
Tue Feb 15th, 2011, 04:56 PM
I have a 1 pc suit.. Joe Rocket.. it's vented and fairly cool, just don't get caught in the rain. It's a mens so it doesn't fit how I would like, but it was all I could find and afford at the time. I have seen the Astars for women (Stella Julie) and look great if you are an "off the rack" size, which I am soooo not. http://www.motostrano.com/alwocl.html There are also 2pc ones Stella Monza and Stella Octane. http://www.alpinestars.com/store/productslist.aspx?categoryid=557&PageNo=5 They run from @ $700-$900.. maybe you can find internet deals.. or spend the $ and order a special custom fit suit.

aerofaze
Wed Feb 16th, 2011, 09:59 AM
I appreciate it, Sully. Rock on!

I added a 3rd question to my original post...