PDA

View Full Version : Office space rental costs

rforsythe
Fri Feb 18th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Need some education on what one would expect to pay for office space around Denver that could handle maybe 6-8 people, storage, and have a decent garage bay attached that could fit a couple pickup-truck sized vehicles with some shop space as well. Retail storefront NOT needed or wanted. Sorta industrial area type space, except not in a ghetto.

aerofaze
Fri Feb 18th, 2011, 12:37 PM
... except not in a ghetto.

But that's where I hang out- it's where all the fun happens!

j/k *wink*

Dietrich_R1
Fri Feb 18th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Pick-ups... Really???? Or is that "code" for a lot of motorcycles????

Good Luck,
D

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Feb 18th, 2011, 01:09 PM
I deal in modular buildings, i could provide the office space, but not the storage for cars/trucks. If you could find a cheap garage space that doesn't have an office, i could help you out.

rforsythe
Fri Feb 18th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Not code for bikes. I need a small bay where something pickup or delivery-truck sized can comfortably be worked on a few hours at a time (not ripped apart like an auto shop, this is for electronics installation so no fluids or other crap), with some office space next to it. It isn't storage, purely work space all around.

Did find some intriguing stuff down in the Centennial area, just not sure what they're looking to get for it. But it's not ghetto, and is back out of the way so not likely to command "front and center" pricing.