PDA

View Full Version : Tagging.

Rooster
Sun Feb 20th, 2011, 06:48 PM
just got word from some random guy that lives down the road. he said last night around midnight he caught someone tagging my fence and when he said something he ran out the front of my house and got into a white suv or van that was parked next to my jeep. i looked at what was written but i cant make out what it is. ill post up some pictures tomorrow to see if anyone knows what it is or means or whatever.

this is at the intersection of san miguel and delaware. right behind the labcorp place on academy.

anyone around the area that has seen a white van or suv lurking around?

Cars-R-Coffins
Sun Feb 20th, 2011, 07:20 PM
I'll tell you what it says before you post pics of it... "I'm a good-for-nothing, loser, drop-out with no potential for my worthless life to amount to anything so I hang out with other thug wannabees since they are the closest thing I will ever have to a family."

rforsythe
Sun Feb 20th, 2011, 07:42 PM
It could just say "I'm thinkin Arby's", too. I can't read 98% of that shit either.

veteran_80
Sun Feb 20th, 2011, 07:43 PM
^ lmao!!!!!

Rooster
Sun Feb 20th, 2011, 07:47 PM
HAHA!!! its just really irritating cause its my stuff. im a hard working american and i cant afford to replace or fix what these low lifes decide to tear up of mine. i wish there was a law that said homeowners can chase down and beat the crap out of people who mess with your crap!

rforsythe
Sun Feb 20th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Security cameras. Use 'em, love 'em. When you hand the cops evidence that puts douchebags in jail, they will more or less get their ass beat at some point anyway, solving your need for retribution on multiple levels. ;)

Rooster
Sun Feb 20th, 2011, 07:54 PM
any idea on a price for a few cameras? i have no idea what to even look for.

cptschlongenheimer
Mon Feb 21st, 2011, 08:36 AM
I've been thinking of buying a couple cameras for this reason too.. Anybody have any recommendations for good places to shop? I saw a cheap setup at harbor freight I was thinking about trying but I have my reservations... The place is good for cheap tools that don't need to be precision but I haven't rally heard many people talking up the electronics.

frank2
Mon Feb 21st, 2011, 04:12 PM
I purchased one of Harbor Freights cameras. For 39 bucks, it gets the job done. Yeah, Harbor Freight is cheat, but aren't we all?

WHTEVO
Mon Feb 21st, 2011, 04:44 PM
HAHA!!! its just really irritating cause its my stuff. im a hard working american and i cant afford to replace or fix what these low lifes decide to tear up of mine. i wish there was a law that said homeowners can chase down and beat the crap out of people who mess with your crap!

Give chase and beat them down anyways. At least that's what i would do. Not like they would go to the cops and say they got beat down for fucking with someone else's shit :)

Aaron

Riverdog
Tue Feb 22nd, 2011, 12:18 PM
Since you can't kill em, I am a big fan of the paintball gun. They don't like that shit. And hey if they want to paint your fence I say paint the back of their heads. They can consider themselves lucky if you dont throw the paintbalss in the freezer first. I was having some problems over the last few summers with punk kids with nothing better to do but tear things up and petty theft. I just grab a few beers head up to the roof and pray they choose that night to go anywhere near my property.:sniper: