PDA

View Full Version : [W Met] Ski Free at Eldora

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon Feb 21st, 2011, 09:02 AM
http://www.9news.com/news/article/182611/188/Eldora-ski-area-woos-customers-with-free-day

Above link shows what you need to bring to get a free ski day at Eldora. Anyone want to hit it up mid-week? Let me know...

Travis

Ricky
Mon Feb 21st, 2011, 09:32 AM
Wow, that's pretty cool.

I rode Eldora once. It was in the blizzard of 2003. Then I spent the next 3 days there sleeping on the floor of the ski rental lodge. We were avalanched in.

bulldog
Mon Feb 21st, 2011, 09:43 AM
Don't tell Travis you can't make it because you have to work unless you want him to get all butt hurt for days :lol:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon Feb 21st, 2011, 09:50 AM
not butt hurt nate, just not gonna ask you any more. cause your job is your life, i respect that. :D

bulldog
Mon Feb 21st, 2011, 10:04 AM
not butt hurt nate, just not gonna ask you any more. cause your job is your life, i respect that. :D
Butt Hurt = not returning calls or PM's <-- So yes, I call butt hurt at 32 years old!!!! :lol:

Whatever man, I need a job so it is forced to become my life :p I won't even mention all the times I asked you and your wife didn't "allow" you to go...which I respect :D Once again, sorry I could not make it...

Back on topic....free Eldora lift ticket (just know Travis will be butt hurt if you can't call in sick to work and risk getting fired)!!!!!