PDA

View Full Version : fastest bike in GTA San Andreas

edj
Mon Feb 21st, 2011, 10:37 AM
...is a 2stroke "NRG500" which is suspiciously similar to Lucky Strike #34 RGV500. Even has the banana/box frame swingarm just like RGV. Too bad they didn't get a good sound sample.

The handle bars are a bit weak... look like they are off of a dirt bike.

bulldog
Mon Feb 21st, 2011, 10:51 AM
:lol: This game was released in 2004! A bit late????

I played the sh*t out of that game though. Can't even remember which was the fastest bike...

edj
Mon Feb 21st, 2011, 10:52 AM
I am always a bit late. $15 on steam to play on pc. Since gammas are my thing I was happily surprised to find one in the game.

bulldog
Mon Feb 21st, 2011, 11:01 AM
I am always a bit late. $15 on steam to play on pc. Since gammas are my thing I was happily surprised to find one in the game. I may even still have the strategy guide (huge color book)I used for that game; I was determined to get 100%; think I got 98% finally. I'll see if I still have it and you are welcome to have it if you want.

The memories of that game though...still think it was the best in the GTA series.

It is time for a new Grand Theft Auto game!!!!!!

Spiderman
Mon Feb 21st, 2011, 11:06 AM
Talking about a bike in a video game... that's a stretch - even for the Misc. Bike Talk forum! lol

edj
Mon Feb 21st, 2011, 11:07 AM
I am already starting to get bored. Not sure what % I am. I only made it only 52% when I 'completed' vice city. was pretty tired of it too so didn't try for more. I like san andreas better, but there needs to be more to do. never played any others. heard IV isn't that good though graphics and city are very realistic.

I think a new one set in London would be cool... (use chunnel and hook it to Paris for more).

edj
Mon Feb 21st, 2011, 11:08 AM
Well I have real RG500s if you want to talk about those.