PDA

View Full Version : [E Met] March 12, 2011 After the St Patrick's Parade

THoward
Thu Feb 24th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Come join us after the parade!! Best Corned Beef in Denver...dinner served at 6 PM until we run out.

Bueller
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 08:25 AM
What's with the angry gun toting Leprechaun? :lol:

Mother Goose
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 08:30 AM
What's with the angry gun toting Leprechaun? :lol:
He's trying to protect his corned beef and cabbage! Duh!

Bueller
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Or keep the cabbage heads from takin' off?

aerofaze
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 09:12 AM
What's this Running o' the KILTS thing?

SaShWhO
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 06:00 PM
What's this Running o' the KILTS thing?

the cock&balls ought to be swinging real good.
prolly don't wanna miss that one, Satan:)

THoward
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Running of the kilts...well it's interesting to say the least. lol It's a contest...umm guys (and gals) in kilts run...well really most of them walk...from the Frontier Club to the VFW about 2 blocks and then back to the Frontier Club on east Colfax. Alcohol is involved. They have all sorts of categories...one legged men...old men...girls...etc. They have prizes for each category for whoever wins. I was not involved in this ever...so I can't take responsibility for it. The delinquents in Aurora put it together...and alcohol was involved when they planned it. I have to admit I don't think I have laughed that hard in years, it's a lot of fun!! BTW, Bob...have your kilt yet? So how many of you can I sign up????

aerofaze
Sat Feb 26th, 2011, 11:51 AM
the cock&balls ought to be swinging real good.
prolly don't wanna miss that one, Satan:)

Running of the kilts...well it's interesting to say the least. lol ... I don't think I have laughed that hard in years, it's a lot of fun!!

Ah, I see! I think this year I'll just spectate the "hanging out." Sounds hilarious and thanks for the heads-up (no pun intended... really)!! :lol:

Sarge
Sat Feb 26th, 2011, 11:58 AM
So, anybody actually going to this? I should be back from Iraq by tuesday and I'd love to get together with you guys, especially since I won't have a bike for the parade. :(

THoward
Sun Feb 27th, 2011, 09:08 AM
<---official spectator...lol Those of you not in the parade, we will be there at 2 PM. I think the kilt thing is at 3. Come on out, we have a lot of fun and really good food. I've invited all CSC riding in the parade to come over after and eat with us. If you are there, look me up, I'd like to meet you!!

Terry