PDA

View Full Version : Need my bike moved 13 miles. $20-50

WolFeYeZ
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Moved successfully 2/25/2011 :) Thanks Marc :)

Mother Goose
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 02:53 PM
I could help out Saturday around 11, if you can't find anyone. I'd have to ride it, because I don't have a trailer/truck.

ghostrider_9
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Text sent . . .

Ricky
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 03:11 PM
I'll be around tomorrow, and I have a truck. I could help out if you need. Just shoot me a PM.

MetaLord 9
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Marc, after you move his, can you go grab mine? It's in an apartment parking lot. I lost the key. you might have to open matty's garage door to get it too. Thanks! :D

ghostrider_9
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Marc, after you move his, can you go grab mine? It's in an apartment parking lot. I lost the key. you might have to open matty's garage door to get it too. Thanks! :D

Noted . . . <mental note> remember to make sure that the bike that is being moved is owned by the person that needs it moved . . . </mental note>

WolFeYeZ
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 03:27 PM
Wow, the people on the forum are awesome. As of now I have Marc helping me with his trailer later tonight. Totally saved my butt. Thanks everyone :)

Rooster
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 04:15 PM
We do our best to help each other out. Especially with bikes. I had my bike stolen 3 times and I had a guy I never met before come over my house and re-did my ignition for free.

Depths_of_Mind
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 05:09 PM
We do our best to help each other out. Especially with bikes. I had my bike stolen 3 times and I had a guy I never met before come over my house and re-did my ignition for free.

you REALLY should concider either moving... OR getting a motion sensing missile launcher.. One of the two. Oh and hopefully that Fuktard is in jail, figured after third time yaknow :)

Wrider
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 07:09 PM
you REALLY should concider either moving... OR getting a motion sensing missile launcher.. One of the two. Oh and hopefully that Fuktard is in jail, figured after third time yaknow :)

Oh he moved after that! Sad part was that where he lived wasn't a bad area of town...

ghostrider_9
Fri Feb 25th, 2011, 09:35 PM
The bike has been moved from the dealership to its new home.

If you need anything, just let us know.