PDA

View Full Version : BUSTED!

thankgod
Sat Feb 26th, 2011, 05:08 PM
I was pulled over around 1:00pm today by HWY 157 and Pearl in Boulder. I was trying to get passed this slooooow van :p 64 in a 45...:puppy: Officer Green wrote me a ticket but was really cool about the whole thing saying that he knew how hard it was to go slow on a sport bike. :eyebrows: First and (hopefully) last citation of the year!

OUTLAWD
Sat Feb 26th, 2011, 05:39 PM
the season is young...but here's to hoping ;)

laspariahs
Sat Feb 26th, 2011, 06:23 PM
I was pulled over today around 1:00pm today by HWY 157 and Pearl in Boulder. I was trying to get passed this slooooow van :p 64 in a 45...:puppy: Officer Green wrote me a ticket but was really cool about the whole thing saying that he knew how hard it was to go slow on a sport bike. :eyebrows: First and (hopefully) last citation of the year!

I recently got a similar ticket....

cbrjohnny
Sat Feb 26th, 2011, 06:59 PM
once the canyons open up we will be free!

green_zx7r
Sat Feb 26th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Was he parked on the right side immediately after the Pearl overpass? Usually (as in almost every morning) there's a cop raising 'awareness' to speeders right there, handing out 'pamphlets' to citizens.

thankgod
Sat Feb 26th, 2011, 08:59 PM
After coming down that small hill maybe 1000 Ft from the light on the right hand side was the unmarked Chevy. Just before Pearl heading NB.:hibye:
Was he parked on the right side immediately after the Pearl overpass? Usually (as in almost every morning) there's a cop raising 'awareness' to speeders right there, handing out 'pamphlets' to citizens.

d3spair
Sat Feb 26th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Fucking piggies, guess where we rank?:

http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/autos_content_landing_pages/1728/americas-worst-speed-traps/

DeeStylez
Sun Feb 27th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Fucking piggies, guess where we rank?:

http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/autos_content_landing_pages/1728/americas-worst-speed-traps/

Im actually shocked not to see Wichita, Kansas on that top 10 list.

TransNone13
Sun Feb 27th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Got me in my truck within two months of moving there. Bike cop in a school zone :(.

thankgod
Sun Feb 27th, 2011, 11:39 AM
I was like 150 ft from a Fire Hydrant in Belmar and I got a 250 Dllr ticket! Netx day there where cars blocking the hydrant! I was like WTF? You can she the damn thingon my windshield! I even took some photos and showed them to the Judge and she was not havin' it. I've had more tickets here in Colorado in 4 years than AZ and CA COMBINED!
Got me in my truck within two months of moving there. Bike cop in a school zone :(.