PDA

View Full Version : Need a Month to Month rental quick!

Vitesse304
Tue Mar 1st, 2011, 03:14 PM
Long story...

My wife works down in Castle Rock, I work in Broomfield. We were in the process of buying a house so we decided not to renew the lease on the apartment that we have in Castle Rock. Now, it looks like the deal on the house will fall apart because of inspection and deferred maintainance issues...

We can't get another lease since the apartment complex already has a tenant lined up for the place we're in now.

Does anybody have a home or apartment that they can rent month to month while we are looking for another house to buy?

It's me and my wife, and 2 dogs. We would prefer to stay on the south side of town. Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, Castle Rock, Parker, etc...

We are very clean with extremely well behaved dogs, just looking for a temporary place while we start this whole house hunting process again!

Thanks!

Andrew

Joe
Tue Mar 1st, 2011, 03:24 PM
Can't help with housing, but if you need temporary storage for your toys, let me know.

Vitesse304
Tue Mar 1st, 2011, 03:48 PM
Can't help with housing, but if you need temporary storage for your toys, let me know.

I appreciate it Joe. All bikes are in storage right now so they are ok. It's just us that will be without a roof over our heads come March 9th.

64BonnieLass
Tue Mar 1st, 2011, 06:21 PM
Check craigslist. Post an ad and look through the others. There is a lot of real estate out there and some good folks. Smile and dial. I'm sure you guys will be fine. Best of luck to you.