PDA

View Full Version : Damn Right...

The GECCO
Tue Mar 8th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Father of murdered 5 year old says in a radio interview that he'll kill the killer (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/08/father-says-murder-5-year-olds-killer/)

The sad thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if the father is prosecuted for making the threat!

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Mar 8th, 2011, 10:19 AM
i would say the same thing if someone did something like that to either of my kids, No Doubt About It.

The GECCO
Tue Mar 8th, 2011, 11:04 AM
The guy had the victims bones shellacked and displayed on his dresser when he was arrested.

I know the system is the system and rules/regulations must be adhered to, but who in their right mind would think that someone like that can safely be released back into society at ANY point?

jbnwc
Tue Mar 8th, 2011, 11:46 AM
I'm pretty sure any father in America would gladly help bury the body. This one would.

green_zx7r
Tue Mar 8th, 2011, 12:21 PM
The guy had the victims bones shellacked and displayed on his dresser when he was arrested.

I know the system is the system and rules/regulations must be adhered to, but who in their right mind would think that someone like that can safely be released back into society at ANY point?

Fully agreed. That is messed up, and I would feel/do the same as a father.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Mar 8th, 2011, 12:35 PM
This guy is exactly why we have the death penalty, too bad it does not get used anywhere near enough.

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Mar 8th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Every lawyer, politician and especially judges should have a child brutally murdered so they can speak with intelligence on these issues and assign the proper penalty.

There should be no second chance when people commit these types of murders!!!!!

Sarge
Tue Mar 8th, 2011, 01:21 PM
i would say the same thing if someone did something like that to either of my kids, No Doubt About It.

I wouldn't. I would say nothing, not a word. But you better believed I'd be, uh, retrofitting an older firearm and significantly altering the thread pattern of the barrel. And I might start looking for a buddy who works at a steel foundry or somesuch place. Maybe a welder...

But back on the previous point, I wouldn't tell a soul, probably not even my wife, at least until things blew over. :devil1:

rforsythe
Tue Mar 8th, 2011, 01:22 PM
If that was my kid, the killer would be wishing for life in prison if I found him before the cops did. I'm pretty sure every dad out there is backing that guy's play, and wouldn't be surprised if "something happened to him" without any corroborating evidence back to the dad. I'm also amazed they actually allowed that sick piece of shit to plea down to 2nd degree murder when he was guilty of 1st degree in every sense of the definition.

Wrider
Tue Mar 8th, 2011, 02:39 PM
I'm not a dad and I'd be more than happy to help bury the body/do it myself.

The Black Knight
Tue Mar 8th, 2011, 05:05 PM
The thing is, why in the name of God would the Dad announce this to the public??? If something happens to this freakshow when he's released, the Dad will be the prime suspect.

Chances are he would be a suspect anyway if this guy was released and then apparently died. But to announce it publicly, is basically telling law enforcement, "hey, wait until I'm done, then come arrest me." The whole point of doing this, is to get rid of this scum and then get away with it. Because the state wouldn't execute him, so the dad will.

If he wants to pull this off and make this guy disappear, then make your plans known to no one. Not your wife, friends, etc. This is a secret that you carry to the grave and it never gets spoken of after it happens.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not against this guy. I'm all for him killing this man. I mean for crying out loud, the freak wrote about eating his son's flesh in a journal. So this man does deserve to die. And I wouldn't judge the father at all for disposing of him.

Just don't announce it.

laspariahs
Tue Mar 8th, 2011, 06:14 PM
The thing is, why in the name of God would the Dad announce this to the public??? If something happens to this freakshow when he's released, the Dad will be the prime suspect.

I'm pretty sure it's designed to help people realize they should keep this man IN prison.... Sounds like the father is going around trying to drum up a grassroots movement to make sure he isn't released. It also sounds like it's working......

wulf
Fri Mar 11th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Black knight, sometimes the emotions get the best of people and sometimes an eye for an eye is the right thing.

neh
Fri Mar 11th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Remember this?

Happened in '84
Read the comments, one of them has a link to the kids web site along with a vid.
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/486240

The Black Knight
Sun Mar 13th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Black knight, sometimes the emotions get the best of people and sometimes an eye for an eye is the right thing.
I agree, just don't announce to the world that those are you intentions.

modette99
Mon Mar 14th, 2011, 10:05 AM

cromer611
Mon Mar 14th, 2011, 04:45 PM
This guy is exactly why we have the death penalty, too bad it does not get used anywhere near enough.

no doubt, and even when we do use it. it takes 20 years to getterr duuun

mdub
Mon Mar 14th, 2011, 06:38 PM
i'm a father of two beautiful young girls....i read a few strings...got all teary eyed.....if anything ever happen to my kids. i know what i would have to do. this country needs the punishment that less develop countries practice. it would be a grt deterrent to commit such heinous crimes.