PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver,WA

thaitanic
Tue Mar 8th, 2011, 12:26 PM
anybody lived there before? where is good area to rent? sportbike scene?

asp_125
Tue Mar 8th, 2011, 12:32 PM
It's not Portland? :dunno: I just remember it was rainy a lot.

Yodannyc
Tue Mar 8th, 2011, 03:02 PM
I was raised there. Lived there for 18 years of my life. Not a huge sportbike scene more people in to Subarus or off road rigs. I think the poeple that were in to sportbikes were more of the upper class since it was a lot of money for something you can only ride 3 months of the year. It rains a lot... Thats why i moved. Rain really tends to affect peoples moods. The benifits: No sales tax in Oregon so 15 min drive and you can save some dough. Overall a nice area. Nice to have the ocean only a hour to 2 hour drive away and then the mountains the opposite direction a hour to two hours away. I use to live in Salmon creek and thats where I would recomend looking. Low rent would be closer to downtown area. Near millplain and such, but thats kinda the slums.

usmcab35
Tue Mar 8th, 2011, 03:19 PM
i grew up in wenatchee, wa (central wa) but i did go to vancouver a few times, not to many sportbikes, and lots of rain, most times its just misty, but roads see to be wet about 90% of the year. if you move to the central part of wa there is less rain, and more mountain passes..

wulf
Fri Mar 11th, 2011, 09:07 PM
born and raised in richland/kennewick WA. What they said.