PDA

View Full Version : Cripple Creek Fri 3/11

Achupernt
Thu Mar 10th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Headed to cripple creek tomorrow, the road is nice and clear. Anybody welcome to join. Don't really have plans other than that. Not sure how long I'll spend up there or when Im headed back. Either way I'll stop by the starbucks at 31st and colorado at 9am for a few and then head up. I love this weather!

PoweredMotives
Thu Mar 10th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Be careful on 67. Just in to the twisties there is some gravel from the snow yesterday. I work up there.

aerofaze
Fri Mar 11th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Have fun!

It's windy this morning on my side of town, or at least it was when I got up and drove to work.

spdu4ia
Fri Mar 11th, 2011, 09:57 AM
I'll be out in springs after lunch if anyone is around . had to work this morning so missed the ride to CC :(

Depths_of_Mind
Fri Mar 11th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Have fun!

It's windy this morning on my side of town, or at least it was when I got up and drove to work.

"Drove"? and I thought you were the HarDcOre one here ;)

I decided "eff it" and rode in :) felt good.

aerofaze
Fri Mar 11th, 2011, 10:56 AM
"Drove"? and I thought you were the HarDcOre one here ;)

I decided "eff it" and rode in :) felt good.

Good for you!

Haha, yes, usually I am hardcore. 8) But drove the car to work today cuz it was my turn to bring in Friday's office bagels. Plus I'm riding the backways to Denver this afternoon, then staying up there to do the St Patty's Day Parade tomorrow with it. Possibly ride some of the cool northie roads up there afterwards.

Even without Cripple Creek, I'm pretty sure I'll have my bike fill... :D

Concabar
Fri Mar 11th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Went to Deckers around 4ish, and it wasn't to bad.