PDA

View Full Version : AUTO: Mac Autosport in Parker

bulldog
Fri Mar 11th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Anyone have any experiences with MAC Motorsports in Parker?
http://www.macautosport.com/

Thinking of using them to install headers, high flow cat, then tune on a 2003 Eclipse GTS.

matt2778
Fri Mar 11th, 2011, 12:32 PM
I had my car tuned by them and they did a very good job. I also haven't been there in 5 years so it may have changed

~Barn~
Fri Mar 11th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Talk to me about this place, Nate. I have a *long* history with them.

bulldog
Fri Mar 11th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Talk to me about this place, Nate. I have a *long* history with them. Cool...thanks

mastap07
Fri Mar 11th, 2011, 04:48 PM
great place, great group of guys. i had my 95 eagle talon tsi awd tuned and dyno'd after they installed an air/fuel ratio controller. they dialed her in pulled out a few un-needed air lines and i gained 40 AW horse! they kicked ass and know there shizzz.

t_jolt
Sat Mar 12th, 2011, 03:31 PM
call me, I know Bill personally and can give you some insight.
720-988-0353

Thanks
Tyrel

PoweredMotives
Sat Mar 12th, 2011, 06:03 PM
They tuned my friend's modded Evo. The dyno graph looked like a roller coaster. Underpressure in the springs re tuned it and got 53 more hp out of it and it runs alot better.

BushyAR15
Sun Apr 10th, 2011, 08:24 AM
I had them put springs and sways on my STI. I brought in my own NIP parts. They installed the front swaybar even though it was the wrong one. It subsequently broke the endlinks because the angle was too extreme. I got under the car and it was obvious no matter what position you tried, the endlink angle was wrong.

I took it to them cause I didn't have time to do the install. So, I was familiar with what needed to be done as I've done it on other vehicles I've owned.

I'm not blaming them for the wrong sway bar. BUT I wish they would have said something to me about he swaybar being too short. I would have had them order the correct one.

So at this point I'm a bit disappointed with them. As far as dyno tuning or tuning in general, I've heard nothing but positive things.

Personally, I'd take it to "The Boost Creep" in Longmont for tuning