PDA

View Full Version : Pueblo track days

GNGSXR
Tue Mar 15th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Any info on when any open track days will be available in pueblo?

UglyDogRacing
Tue Mar 15th, 2011, 09:30 AM
The only one scheduled is Friday July 8th.

jgixxer1
Tue Mar 15th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Email judy@faasst.com and bug her about it. Maybe she will get one together before then. I hope after it is repaved that it goes to open lapping almost every week like HPR does.

Sarge
Tue Mar 15th, 2011, 02:24 PM
What's that usually cost for an open lapping day?

UglyDogRacing
Tue Mar 15th, 2011, 02:51 PM
HPR is $160 full day and $90 half day if registered in advance.
PPIR is $150 full day and $100 half day.
The July 8th date at PMP is $120 through Faasst. I expect the fee at Pueblo will go up substantially after the track is repaved.
And the Chicane Track Day at HPR on June 26th is $200 but that includes on-track instruction if it's your first time, fully staffed corner workers and paramedics.

Sarge
Tue Mar 15th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Nice, I thought the Chicane thing was early April.

Specifically for that event: What all has to be done to prep my bike, and what gear do I need? I have a 2 piece track suit, but do I need a back protector? Are gauntlet style gloves a must? And do I have to remove lights or just tape them, and do I have to safety wire anything?

rybo
Tue Mar 15th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Look here for all the info regarding bike and rider info for Chicane events!

http://chicanetrackdays.com/how.html

GNGSXR
Wed Mar 16th, 2011, 08:10 AM
is PPIR still open every monday?

TransNone13
Wed Mar 16th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Nice, I thought the Chicane thing was early April.

Specifically for that event: What all has to be done to prep my bike, and what gear do I need? I have a 2 piece track suit, but do I need a back protector? Are gauntlet style gloves a must? And do I have to remove lights or just tape them, and do I have to safety wire anything?

Hit me up on FBOOK if you still need help. Thought we already figured everything out.

UglyDogRacing
Wed Mar 16th, 2011, 08:22 AM
is PPIR still open every monday?

Nothing on their calendar - http://www.ppir.com/calendar/calendar-of-events