PDA

View Full Version : Need help towing a car home...

Mel
Mon Mar 21st, 2011, 09:26 AM
Trying to avoid doing the whole truck and tow rope as car is, uh, a bit dismantled and in a non running condition, but wondered if anyone might have car dolly or trailer or something to possibly be able to help get a dead Suby from Broadway/Arapahoe to Kipling/Quincy area.

Rhino
Mon Mar 21st, 2011, 09:38 AM
I have access to a big trailer w/ramps, but nothing rated to pull it.

rforsythe
Mon Mar 21st, 2011, 09:41 AM
I have a big truck rated to pull anything but no trailer. Hmm. :idea:

When are you attempting to get your Suby, Mel?

MonkeyPuzzle
Mon Mar 21st, 2011, 09:45 AM
Trying to avoid doing the whole truck and tow rope as car is, uh, a bit dismantled and in a non running condition, but wondered if anyone might have car dolly or trailer or something to possibly be able to help get a dead Suby from Broadway/Arapahoe to Kipling/Quincy area.

aww ain't she the greatest, she's helping me out again

MonkeyPuzzle
Mon Mar 21st, 2011, 09:47 AM
I have a big truck rated to pull anything but no trailer. Hmm. :idea:

When are you attempting to get your Suby, Mel?

There's no particular rush, mechanic isn't yet charging me to store it, but I can't imagine that would last forever.

Mel
Mon Mar 21st, 2011, 09:47 AM
Ummm, well, as help and favors are being requested....I think I am at the mercy of what can be coordinated ;)

Is my friend Andrews car...helping him out (and maybe motor swapping it once it's "home" :yes:)

Mel
Mon Mar 21st, 2011, 11:32 AM
So, uh, because Dean is THE MAN...and awesome and wonderful and helpful...looks like we got it covered. THANK YOU DEAN!!!!

MonkeyPuzzle
Mon Mar 21st, 2011, 12:58 PM
So, uh, because Dean is THE MAN...and awesome and wonderful and helpful...looks like we got it covered. THANK YOU DEAN!!!!

oh hi Dean, called you and left a voicemail. Call or text back and hopefully we can arrange for sometime in the middle of tomorrow, Tuesday.

Andrew