PDA

View Full Version : Are they handing out welfare cuts?

derekm
Mon Mar 21st, 2011, 07:33 PM
Some aids out fuck hole decided to get into our VW beetle & root through it, take the detachable face, but leave the deck???? Fucking people
http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/images/smilies/banghead.gif

modette99
Mon Mar 21st, 2011, 07:59 PM

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Mar 21st, 2011, 10:33 PM
I hate digging holes

MAZIN
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 07:43 AM
Some aids out fuck hole decided to get into our VW beetle & root through it, take the detachable face, but leave the deck???? Fucking people
http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/images/smilies/banghead.gif

Same thing happened to me last november but the hit my f150 and my van. Took the face plates and broke the mounting bezel but couldn't get the decks. Also it was between 6 am - 12 pm. I HATE FUCKING THEIVES!!!!!!!!!!!

Bueller
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 07:51 AM
Of course everyone hates thieves but why would you buy a deck with a removable face and leave it in? I thought that was the whole point of them.

Matty
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 07:56 AM
Sux your shit got broken into.......

Of course everyone hates thieves but why would you buy a deck with a removable face and leave it in? I thought that was the whole point of them.

But that's some funny shit Dave!!!

CaneZach
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 08:00 AM
I hate digging holes

A lot of holes in the desert, and a lot of problems are buried in those holes. But you gotta do it right. I mean, you gotta have the hole already dug before you show up with a package in the trunk. Otherwise, you're talking about a half-hour to forty-five minutes worth of digging. And who knows who's gonna come along in that time? Pretty soon, you gotta dig a few more holes. You could be there all fuckin' night.

bulldog
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 08:03 AM
Reminds me of when they broke into my car and stole my amps; worst part was instead of unplugging all the cords they just cut them all, so not just stolen equipment, but hours of re-running rca cables....jerks :evil:

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 08:31 AM
A lot of holes in the desert, and a lot of problems are buried in those holes. But you gotta do it right. I mean, you gotta have the hole already dug before you show up with a package in the trunk. Otherwise, you're talking about a half-hour to forty-five minutes worth of digging. And who knows who's gonna come along in that time? Pretty soon, you gotta dig a few more holes. You could be there all fuckin' night.

very sound advice. Probably a good idea to have a hole already prepared even before someone pisses you off. Just in case.

Ricky
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 08:39 AM
Lame... My truck got broken into about a year ago. Took my GPS, and that was it. Trashed my passenger door because he couldn't figure out how to get it unlocked. Can't use a key on that side anymore. Luckily I have glass coverage, so the glass was free, and there was no way I was making a claim for a $100 GPS.

Might have to dig a strategic hole at home.

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 08:45 AM
I worked at a place in Minneapolis years ago. 2nd shift. We always had vehicle break-ins. Was driving a Jeep Wrangler with soft top at the time. Made sure NOT to lock the Jeep so they wouldn't damage anything to get in. Didn't want a window or canvas cut.

I'd come out and find my papers tossed but nothing in there to steal and no damage. Meanwhile the car alongside has the window smashed.

JohnEffinK
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 09:20 AM

Great movie quote that nicely sums up the problem.

John

modette99
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 10:13 AM

Sully
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 10:31 AM
I just have my stock stereo in my car.. no one wants to steal that sh*t! :lol:

salsashark
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 10:33 AM
I just have my stock stereo in my car.. no one wants to steal that sh*t! :lol:

me too... best way to keep people from jackin' your stuff is to have something no one wants :D

And believe me, NO ONE wants a 9 year old oem mopar stereo :lol:

dirkterrell
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 10:58 AM
I'm a devotee of the Sully-Salsa approach. If someone steals mine, they deserve it.

Bueller
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 12:31 PM
I'm a devotee of the Sully-Salsa approach. If someone steals mine, they deserve it.

Add me to that list, plus they can't reactivate it without the code

asp_125
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:08 PM
Nobody wants my stock stereo, it still has a cassette!

it's an '04 but y'know, never can tell if I want to play my 80's mix tapes.:lol:

salsashark
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:10 PM
^^ That cassette player in my truck allows me to play Pandora & the like... I use it more than the CD player. :bananna:

asp_125
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:11 PM
^^^ it's my ghetto iPod integration kit.

salsashark
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:16 PM
http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/115/472/083/9hrK3gib1IuyfQO.jpg

FTW!!! :lol:

Keyser Soze
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:24 PM

I have a 91 volvo wagon. Nothing in it. Fuckers stole my presciption glasses, gum, and .75 worth of change. Dirt bags steal whatever they can get their hands on.

Sully
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:46 PM
:up: 8 track baby!

puckstr
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:52 PM
I have a 91 volvo wagon. Nothing in it. Fuckers stole my presciption glasses, gum, and .75 worth of change. Dirt bags steal whatever they can get their hands on.

I had friends in High School that would glue razor blades to the back of there tape decks.

Keyser Soze
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:56 PM
I had friends in High School that would glue razor blades to the back of there tape decks.

WTF is a tape? :lol:

modette99
Tue Mar 22nd, 2011, 03:35 PM