PDA

View Full Version : Iphone/Android/HTML 5 programmers got some spare time?

Mojojojo
Thu Mar 24th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Just thought I would throw this out there, a few people I know including myself have been putting together an idea for a phone app/game that I think has a lot of potential.. Everything is pretty structured out as far as how it will work but our coding side has found that they dont have the time..
I can do the graphics, but need someone to do the code.. I could probably throw some cash toward someones time, but not really loaded either.. PM me if anyone thinks this is something they would be interested in...

:eddit: oh and if anyone was coding of course percentage of sales and all that would be a given if the idea took off..

LambeauXLIV
Fri Mar 25th, 2011, 12:19 AM
I haven't done anything with the iPhone or HTML5, but I'd say I'm proficient with programming for Android.

What kind of time commitment are you looking for?

Mojojojo
Fri Mar 25th, 2011, 03:26 AM
Well this is a pretty open ended project, it would require a bit of GPS incorporation, and would be something a person could do on the side from a regular job. I would probably have to talk a bit over the phone and explain the idea and you would probably have a much better idea of how much work would be involved than I do. It just seems to be an idea that has not been done yet, and I see things moving in this direction. It would be cool to get it out there before a bigger company does it..