PDA

View Full Version : Performance Cycle Customer Service

CaptGoodvibes
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 02:11 PM
I don't know what I was worried about. Performance Cycle had the opportunity to make a long-time customer happy today and they did in spades! I had a return and they took it with no questions. They checked the item to make sure it was in new condition - which it was - and after a painless transaction with a very pretty helper, I was on my way.

I'm a very satisfied customer and will continue to shop there whenever I need anything they sell.

Sean
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 02:48 PM
:up:

ChrisCBX
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Thats good news!

bodhizafa
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 03:11 PM
I've only had good experiences there so far. Good to hear.

OUTLAWD
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 03:32 PM
:up: they have a great gear selection, and stock alot of odds and ends that most dealers will give you a funny look for...90 deg valve stems, higher pressure rad caps, levers for belly button jap bikes, etc.

modette99
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 03:43 PM
I've been pleased there too.

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Sooooo.... what happened to the original post?!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah, I know.... save your breath.... I'm just a dick with unreasonable expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptGoodvibes
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Sooooo.... what happened to the original post?!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah, I know.... save your breath.... I'm just a dick with unreasonable expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!

New thread. :cheers:

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 03:54 PM
New thread. :cheers:Exactly!!

ghostrider_9
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 04:05 PM
I'm just a dick with unreasonable expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acceptance is the first step . . .

CaptGoodvibes
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Acceptance is the first step . . .

Unless it's dick :shock:

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Unless it's dick :shock:You mean, A dick...

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Acceptance is the first step . . .Accept what? Bad service, if it had gone that way?!?

I'm sure it worked out because of his original post!

CaptGoodvibes
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Yep, everything is good now. My paranoia thread was deleted per my request.

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Yep, everything is good now. My paranoia thread was deleted per my request.It's all good, but your original thread was not "paranoia". You had a legitimate question. Don't let the CSC dictate your opinions or questions!!.....

CaptGoodvibes
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 04:44 PM
It's all good, but your original thread was not "paranoia". You had a legitimate question. Don't let the CSC dictate your opinions or questions!!.....

Strong internet opinions rarely bother me but I didn't want the bad vibe that was about to explode in the thread to taint the shop before I had attempted resolution. As I get to know more of you, it's easier to "see" facial expressions in posts. I plan to be more social this season which will help. And I have, and enjoy, a self-deprecating sense of humor so take my paranoia comment with a grain... :silly:

:coffee:

Filo
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Wow Dean, who pee'd in your Cheerios this morning? This is thread #2 with Angry Dean.

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 05:57 PM
I'm always angry!!

Well.... since everyone thinks that stating facts and personal experiences are angry!...

goodvibes hit the nail on the head. There are no facial expressions or tone of voice over the internet....

brennahm
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Had a great purchase experience at Performance two weeks ago, even mentioned at the register that as long as the helmet was in new condition I was welcome to exchange for size or color. Very nice although the staff kid that helped was less than an expert.

CaptGoodvibes
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Wow Dean, who pee'd in your Cheerios this morning? This is thread #2 with Angry Dean.

That's what's weird about online communications. I inferred Pragmatic Dean from the posts...