PDA

View Full Version : Dave Rose from STM Suspension

bornwildnfree
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 02:19 PM
I took my new ZX10R into Dave to have it lowered and to get the suspension set up for me. I have no idea what his methods are, but the bike I got back was tuned so beautifully it was a dream to ride. I honestly didn't know how good it could be. He is a genius with suspension and I would recommend that if you have never had your suspension set, go talk to him. It is worth the drive to Ft Collins.

Sully
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Dave is definitely the guru of suspension! :rock:

ghostrider_9
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the input. It is far to often that people whine and b!tch about things that go wrong. It's a rare occasion that people step up when things go right. Kudos to you for providing good info and kudos to Dave for providing good service . . .

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Awesome!!!!! Did Dave ditch Marcus' teaching and theory's?!?! My bike has been fucked up since the beginning 2005 because of Marcus!!

I'm dieing to get my bike back to normal!! I've talked to Dave over the years... and... well....

You people think you're getting great service because you don't know what you're talking about!!

In case you're thinking this is an attack on Dave, you're wrong!!!!!!!!

I just poured a capt'n 'n' coke and packed the bong waiting for your responses...

UglyDogRacing
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Dean you've been out of work too long. http://smiliesftw.com/x/3deek3.gif

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Dean you've been out of work too long. http://smiliesftw.com/x/3deek3.gif
I totally agree, bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brennahm
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Yipes Dean...time for a ride and a beer soon?

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Mar 30th, 2011, 01:12 AM
Yipes Dean...time for a ride and a beer soon?How 'bout Rampart? I'm just sittin' around starin' at the walls!!!