PDA

View Full Version : CW/CCW @ SCR

BladeRider
Sun Aug 10th, 2003, 11:57 AM
Just curious which direction everyone prefers at second creek. I thought I liked CCW better until we ran both directions last Thursday. It seemed like I had a better time going through the 88's CW than CCW. Also felt better going through the rats nest. I thought I was faster going left handed through turn 1, but on Thursday I felt more comfortable turning right. Maybe it's because we've run CW so many times over the past few months, I'm use to it now. :?

RSVR4aCowboy
Sun Aug 10th, 2003, 02:41 PM
I like CCW because of the number of lefts. I suck in the Rats nest tho' :x and I don't carry as much speed CCW throught the SSS or up to the house turn but I love all the left hand corners. :) My times might be faster CW but I think a few more days of CCW I might actually be faster CCW. I have to time myself CCW. I didn't bother last Thursday 'cause I was more worried about learning that direction than what my times were.

Kip
Sun Aug 10th, 2003, 07:15 PM
I liked ccw and then got comfortable with cw. I think I'll end up liking ccw once I get use to it again. I'm liking both. I think. :shock:

Anonymous
Mon Aug 11th, 2003, 07:09 AM
I like CW cuz I gotta work on slowing down for turn 1 coming off the front straight, and I prefer the rats nest as a left hander.

Mike, your times may eventually be faster going CCW, but the track is actually faster going CW (not by much tho).

RSVR4aCowboy
Mon Aug 11th, 2003, 08:39 AM
I like CW cuz I gotta work on slowing down for turn 1 coming off the front straight, and I prefer the rats nest as a left hander.

Mike, your times may eventually be faster going CCW, but the track is actually faster going CW (not by much tho).

I agree Bob. I just need to continue working those right handers :o

Deuce
Mon Aug 11th, 2003, 08:58 AM
I like both ways. Both have their benefits. I used to like CW better. Then it was CCW for awhile. Now I could go either way.

Deuce

Deuce
Mon Aug 11th, 2003, 09:00 AM
RSV, it looked like you were goin pretty good CCW.

Deuce

Anonymous
Mon Aug 11th, 2003, 09:00 AM
I agree Bob. I just need to continue working those right handers :oMe too :lol: . It used to be that getting the left knee down was no problem, and I had to work at the right knee. Not so much anymore. Now it's more like, I can scrape the peg feeler on the left side, but not the right side. :D :shock: :lol:

*MV* #33
Mon Aug 11th, 2003, 01:31 PM
CCW Is my Fav for sure... I dig the Lefty's

MV

Hoopty
Tue Aug 19th, 2003, 11:38 AM
I go both ways.

Homo :P

BlueDevil
Tue Aug 19th, 2003, 12:44 PM
CCW here. In case U come out of the front straigto fast U have a place to go with out eatin some tires. And I like the Rats nest as a right hander.

Still fun run the other way from time to time.