PDA

View Full Version : fallen Friend/Rider you will be missed!

2wheeler4life
Sun Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:51 AM
as many people have heard online and on the news a bike went down in the late hours of April 1st 2011 on the cherry creek dam road neer s. Dayton st in Arapahoe county. an officer showed to find the rider d.o.a after the motorcycle had struck the guardrail. The rider of this gsxr is a GREAT man and will be missed so much! I had the pleasure of knowing him for the past 12 years. J.P. was a funny, outgoing guy that touched so many peoples hearts. certified Honda motorcycle mechanic and such a good dude. I will be putting a ride together for mid summer in memory of him and all other fallen riders. I would like to extend an invite to anyone who would like to ride with me on this ride. with this post please remember those who will never be forgotten! I know I will miss my boy! R.I.P. J.P. and if events like this teach us anything let it be that, this man rode better than anyone I have ever ridden with or seen on a bike. anything can happen at any time. no matter your skill or speeds. please be careful out there. no one should have to go through this pain!

DemonRider
Sun Apr 3rd, 2011, 12:15 PM
R.I.P

justintyme73
Sun Apr 3rd, 2011, 01:05 PM
RIP

~Barn~
Sun Apr 3rd, 2011, 01:55 PM
Godspeed J.P.

salsashark
Sun Apr 3rd, 2011, 02:10 PM
RIP fallen rider...

sorry for your loss.

mastap07
Sun Apr 3rd, 2011, 03:33 PM
RIP rider thoughts and prayers to family and friends.

tecknojoe
Sun Apr 3rd, 2011, 04:30 PM
RIP, sorry to hear

Matty
Sun Apr 3rd, 2011, 04:58 PM
Sorry for your loss. Met JP once myself. He was neighbors with a friend of my fiance. My fiance was actually over at his house last night.

Not to stir any shit up. But i heard he was riding at 120 mph and it was an act of Suicide, and that came from his family.

RIP to JP. I really hope it wasn't suicide. But if that was the factor I have no remorse.

CaptGoodvibes
Sun Apr 3rd, 2011, 05:26 PM
RIP rider

puckstr
Sun Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:22 PM
No matter to cause or reason for his death, I wish him rest and goodwill.

spdu4ia
Sun Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:36 PM
No matter to cause or reason for his death, I wish him rest and goodwill.

Agreed. so sad to hear.

2wheeler4life
Sun Apr 3rd, 2011, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=Matty;553306]Sorry for your loss. Met JP once myself. He was neighbors with a friend of my fiance. My fiance was actually over at his house last night.

Not to stir any shit up. But i heard he was riding at 120 mph and it was an act of Suicide, and that came from his family.

RIP to JP. I really hope it wasn't suicide. But if that was the factor I have no remorse.[/QUOTE

no need to worry about stirring shit up. I personally know there is no way that j.p. would do this to him self in thought of suicide! he cared more about his family and friends than anything. as far as the speed. 120 is nothing for one of these bikes as many of us know... it is unfortunate as hell that this has happened. I personally don't care if it was an accident or suicide riding. I lost a great friend and will miss him no matter what! people can say suicide riding style caused this but for all we know he may have been doing what so many of us have done time and time again. hittin the curves. thank you everyone I know j.p. would be happy to know that so many care!

brennahm
Sun Apr 3rd, 2011, 07:03 PM
I'd love to join you on a ride for fallen friends. Would be great to remember those people who did what they loved until the end.

ChrisCBX
Sun Apr 3rd, 2011, 07:50 PM
Rest in peace J.P.

Nick_Ninja
Sun Apr 3rd, 2011, 07:54 PM
<snip>... I do 120 every day that my leg crosses the seat of my gixxer. and have done well over 150 on that road several times.<snip>!

:roll:

2isbetterthan4
Sun Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:13 PM
R.I.P. JP... Sorry for your loss brother, and let me know if you need any help planning the ride this summer! Either way I'm in for sure!

Redflash3
Mon Apr 4th, 2011, 06:29 AM
R.I.P sorry for the loss.

R6biker122
Mon Apr 4th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Wow, sorry for your loss. R.I.P. I think a ride in memory is a brilliant idea.

Finklestein87
Mon Apr 4th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Very sad to hear, sorry for your loss. R.I.P.

MT
Wed Apr 6th, 2011, 04:05 PM
I don't know how fast J was driving that night but I am pretty sure it wasn't a suicide. He was happy and content on that night. My husband and I were the last people to talk to him before his unfortunate death. We made plans for next week.... said good night at around 9 PM and asked him to drive carefuly....
He was an awesome guy!
RIP J! We will miss you... :(

bornwildnfree
Wed Apr 6th, 2011, 04:35 PM
RIP JP. FYI I will be holding a Fallen Rider Memorial Ride on either June 19th or 26th for all those we have lost. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Cap'n Crunch
Wed Apr 6th, 2011, 04:47 PM
RIP rider. :(

asp_125
Wed Apr 6th, 2011, 05:01 PM
RIP JP. FYI I will be holding a Fallen Rider Memorial Ride on either June 19th or 26th for all those we have lost. I'm so sorry for your loss.

6-26 is Chicane, you might have better turnout on the 19th

ThrottleControl
Wed Apr 6th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Wow, this thread brings hope and inspiration to me. It's not everyday you hear about instances like these, but when I do i think about how fortunate I am health, family, and friends. I have never met J personally, but im sure he is in a happy place at this moment. Amen.

MT
Wed Apr 6th, 2011, 07:57 PM
MEMORIAL SERVICE INFO:

http://horancares.com/_mgxroot/page_10780.php?id=915877

Rocky Mountain Memorial Park
11150 E. Dartmouth Ave. Denver, CO US 80014
303-745-4418

Service to be held on
Friday, Apr. 8, 2011
2:00 pm