PDA

View Full Version : The results are posted on the MRA

Polar X
Tue May 3rd, 2005, 08:24 PM
HHHEEEEEEE YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWw they are finailly posted.

I placed 8th in Heavywght endurance!!!!! I am so stoked. :twisted: :twisted: I am not bragging, just really surprised and HAPPY :oops: .

hcr25
Tue May 3rd, 2005, 11:13 PM
Good job! what row did you start in? are you going to race all of the HW endurance races?
mike

Anonymous
Tue May 3rd, 2005, 11:53 PM
Congrats, Chris! :up: 8)

Polar X
Wed May 4th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Thanks Bob,

Mike, I started out in the second wave row 12. I had 2 people behind me as we got to T1. I only had 1 person pass me on the start. So I had lots of ground to make up, but lots of time to do it in.

I do plan on doing the endurance races but with my job, it is just impossible to know what races I can run. I plan to make at least 5 of the series. I am missing PPIR this month, but hope to get it in Sept (?) I won't be a threat to anyone, but I do plan to have a few points for next year :D

I wish I had gotten into this a long time ago :cry: It is way to much fun :twisted:

hcr25
Wed May 4th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Good job,sounds like you had fun!
As far as riders behind you,I was in the middle of row 14. Bike #25.Maybe i was the bike that past you,i was 2nd going into turn 1.
The endurance races are fun.There is always someone to pass or to be passed by.
see you at the races.
mike

Polar X
Wed May 4th, 2005, 11:11 AM
hell I could have been passed by more and not even have noticed. :lol: I was pretty jazzed and very tunnel visioned ;) I need to learn how to do starts like you :shock: were you on a 750 or a liter bike? thats a great start. :o oh well, as long as I don't wreck, things will be good, and where I place is 2nd to that in importance.

cya at the startline :guns:

hcr25
Wed May 4th, 2005, 11:18 AM
I was on a 750. i entered late and had no points,thats why i was last on the grid.As far as my starts go,the end of this year will be my 10th year racing so i have lots of practice.
Last year i raced in MW endurance.This year i will do both LW and HW endurance all year.
Cant wait till PPIR :D

friscokidd
Wed May 4th, 2005, 12:16 PM
I placed 23rd in middleweight and didnt even finish :lol: :lol: and i dont have any times at all :cry: how does that work??

Polar X
Wed May 4th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I was on a 750. This year i will do both LW and HW endurance all year.:D

How the hell am I ever gonna win with you in the race :banghead: not that I had a chance :P . I need lots of practice for starts. Hope you all have a great time at PPIR. see you at SCR in June.

hcr25
Wed May 4th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Ha Ha.I got 2nd so there is always someone faster.