PDA

View Full Version : fellow northies

lunasgixxer
Fri Apr 8th, 2011, 12:13 AM
What up lets meet up somewhere go for a cruise or something Friday or sat its gonna be nice. Good deal

MRA 32
Tue Apr 12th, 2011, 05:26 PM
What are you thinking? Just a cruise? Or canyon (to early and dangerous yet) And where?

OUTLAWD
Tue Apr 12th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Or canyon (to early and dangerous yet)

srsly? Most of the popular roads are squeeky clean ;)

DemonRider
Tue Apr 12th, 2011, 06:12 PM
What up lets meet up somewhere go for a cruise or something Friday or sat its gonna be nice. Good deal

Should have posted earlier, I was out almost all day just cruising around,,, Im thinking of requesting a shift change to get Saturday's off.

chad23
Wed Apr 13th, 2011, 07:51 PM
i may be in for Friday during the day. i have to head to the spring in the evening.

Joelchambers03
Wed Apr 13th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Last saturday highway 34 all the way to estes was perfect! No sand or gravel just perfect road conditions.. Going up this saturday if anyone is interested!

BC14
Wed Apr 13th, 2011, 09:26 PM
I'll be out and about on Saturday.

nate357159
Thu Apr 14th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Last saturday highway 34 all the way to estes was perfect! No sand or gravel just perfect road conditions.. Going up this saturday if anyone is interested!

agreed, I need to get all of that road I can before the mob of tourists show up! I'd like to do something Saturday, I'm worried about traffic but I'm also concerned about temperature if I go too early,

anyone down for noon at sandy's for now?

OUTLAWD
Fri Apr 15th, 2011, 09:37 AM
it was pretty decent traffic wise at ~8 am last friday...I already gave up on weekends

keepinitreal102
Fri Apr 15th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Hey - I'm in Fort Collins and just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

I rode Harmony, Masonville, Buckhorn Rd/Stove Prairie Rd over to Poudre Canyon last weekend and the roads where very very sandy. Poudre was awesome and clean. Enjoy!

MRA 32
Fri Apr 15th, 2011, 08:30 PM
A local cruise on Saturday afternoon is fine...Count me out on the canyons. I have had to many bad experiences in the mountains. I would rather spend $35 and hit IMI for the day.

OUTLAWD
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 09:50 PM
well, if any northies ever want to roll...I'm normally down, but cruising the flatlands with no destination is a waste of my time, gas and tires ;)

see you at round 1 Jeff!

BC14
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 10:46 PM
well, if any northies ever want to roll...I'm normally down, but cruising the flatlands with no destination is a waste of my time, gas and tires ;)

see you at round 1 Jeff!

I concur. No twisties, no bother.

OUTLAWD
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 11:04 PM
I concur. No twisties, no bother.

I leave my hot rodding for the track though...canyon riding has its time/place, and track riding has its time/place...these times/places do not overlap, however