PDA

View Full Version : hwy 7 junkies!

mtnairlover
Sat Apr 9th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Hi! :lol:

Wow, lots of you out and about today. T'was nice to see so many of you getting yer swerve on. Oh and thanks to the 2 guys ridin 2up for passing me. I needed someone to chase down 7. Up until that point, I was ridin grandma style.

Anyhoo...yes...I'm trying to come down off of my 2-wheeled high. Been a while (um about 4, or is it 6 weeks) since I had my last fix. I was goin just a tad :crazy:

Oh and who was that group who cut through the little park area and waved at that fat old chic sittin on the rock in Lyons? That guy in the middle...the one who waved enthusiastically? You rock! Cracked me up...:lol:

Hope everyone had a lovely day out there and made it, or is making it home safe and sound.

Good day, good day indeed.

ChrisCBX
Sat Apr 9th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Sorry Cathy, we must have just missed you. We also noticed a bunch of folks out having fun (ourselves included). I agree, it was a very good day.

BC14
Sun Apr 10th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Agreed, was a nice day to get out and about. Till about 330, when the wind really picked up... A cross wind is never much fun :p

mtnairlover
Sun Apr 10th, 2011, 06:31 AM
That wind was somethin else. Yeah, it was about 3:00 when I felt it by Mary's Lake.

Lots of good days to come, too. :)

GuitarX
Sun Apr 10th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Lots of good days to come, too. :)
:cheers:

BC14
Sun Apr 10th, 2011, 05:25 PM
:drink:
:squid:
:cheers: