PDA

View Full Version : HPR lapping card buy in

Bueller
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 06:41 AM
I am thinking of doing a half day on Sunday the 17th.I plan ln the afternoon session. I would like to see who would be interested in buying a punch on a frequent lapper card. A normal half day runs $90, if we can get 11 others to buy in it would be $75, if I can get 5 buy ins they would run $79.20, 2 by ins would be $81.

Who is interested? No maybe's please, I need real numbers.

CaneZach
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 08:32 AM
If I buy a card, do I have to use it on the 17th or is it good for any open day?

Bueller
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 08:38 AM
If you buy a card it is good 'till the end of the year.
I am trying to sell punches on a card I am buying for the 17th, the more people that buy a spot the cheaper for all( up to 12 punches).
There is a 4 full day/4 half day card so we could split that up if people want. But I only need 1/2 day to kick my ass.

Bueller
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 08:40 AM
The old Second Creek people remember this ;)

kogary
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 08:46 AM
David,

I'd be interested in doing a full day punch card (or even one that has both full/half days). I'd need at least a couple full days though. Is this even possible or am I misunderstanding this thread???

Thanks,
-Gary

Bueller
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Just a little I guess.

This is an opportunity to get in on a "group buy" for the lapping day on the 17th.
If myself + 11 others want to do a 1/2 day on the 17th I buy a 12 punch card and the other 11 reimburse me $75 ea. and we go ride.

There are several combinations available but I only want todo a 1/2 day that is why I picked that option.

There is a option for a 4 full day and 4 half day. If there are people that want full days they can pay for those or in you case Gary you could pay for 2 days and if no one else has an interest in the card it could become your property to do the second day at a later time, but if there is someone else that wanted to by 2+ spots also they would need to work out ownership.

Clear as mud?

http://www.highplainsraceway.com/lapping-days-card.html

jbnwc
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 10:48 AM
I'd be interested in a punch or two of half days. I'm not sure what dates I can go, however.

kogary
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Ah, okay, that makes much more sense (sorry, I misread the OP). Thanks for the clarification! I'm going to try and get my bike dyno'd this Saturday for some fine tuning. I'll probably have to skip this go-around at HPR. I'd definitely be down for a half day for the next group buy though!

Bueller
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Ah, okay, that makes much more sense (sorry, I misread the OP). Thanks for the clarification! I'm going to try and get my bike dyno'd this Saturday for some fine tuning. I'll probably have to skip this go-around at HPR. I'd definitely be down for a half day for the next group buy though!

Get'er done in the AM load it up and be there by 1:00pm and try it out!:twisted:

Bueller
Thu Apr 14th, 2011, 05:53 AM
I am going to go ahead and get a six punch card, so if anyone is going Sunday and wants to do a half day for $80 LMK and I will get you the info on how to hook up. I will be there for the afternoon session.

sprtbkbabe
Fri Apr 15th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Weather is looking NICE this weekend. Bueller, I'll buy in on your lapper card :up:

Bueller
Fri Apr 15th, 2011, 10:17 AM
PM sent

dirkterrell
Fri Apr 15th, 2011, 10:35 AM
I need to do some prep work on the bike and get a new battery but I can have it ready by Sunday. So, Dave I'll take a spot if you still have one.

Rybo twisted my arm and I'm ready to get back into racing now that my foot has healed up. Maybe I need to look around for a 250 to get in on all this fun... :king:

Dirk

sprtbkbabe
Fri Apr 15th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Rybo twisted my arm and I'm ready to get back into racing now that my foot has healed up. Maybe I need to look around for a 250 to get in on all this fun... :king:

Dirk

:yay::yay::yay:

Bueller
Fri Apr 15th, 2011, 11:46 AM
I need to do some prep work on the bike and get a new battery but I can have it ready by Sunday. So, Dave I'll take a spot if you still have one.

Dirk

Yep got you covered. I'll be there by noon, look me up and well get it worked out. I'll pm you my # in case you need to get a hold of me.

And a 250 would be a great move!

dirkterrell
Fri Apr 15th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Yep got you covered. I'll be there by noon, look me up and well get it worked out. I'll pm you my # in case you need to get a hold of me.

And a 250 would be a great move!

Ok, ignore my PM response. Didn't read this first.

Dirk

Bueller
Sun Apr 17th, 2011, 07:29 AM
One spot open