PDA

View Full Version : [N Met] Quaker Steak and Lube & Sun sponsored BIKE NIGHTS every WED!

Sir Bacon Lube
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 08:54 AM
http://www.thelube.com/Westminster_CO/

Sun Honda/Harley is having bike nights at Quaker Steak and Lube this year. This is something to fill in the weeks where CSC nights are off or if you just want something closer. Steak and Lube will be hosting bike nights all Summer long with live music, bike raffle, and wings! Bike nights will start April 20th.

FYI- no hurt feelings if you are committed to existing bike nights. Options are always nice to have.

Ricky
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Wow, every Wednesday. Nice!

Sean
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 09:07 AM
I've never been there, I'll have to give it a try. Especially since it's so close. :up:

Sir Bacon Lube
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 09:09 AM
The wings are way superior to 'other places', and there are motorcycles hanging from the ceiling. You can get beer in a 100+oz tube...how can you complain?

MetaLord 9
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 09:15 AM
fucking LOVE quaker steak...Arizona Ranch wings ftmfw

Sean
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 09:21 AM
wings...motorcycles...SOLD!

Mother Goose
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 09:25 AM
The wings are way superior to 'other places', and there are motorcycles hanging from the ceiling. You can get beer in a 100+oz tube...how can you complain?
I can complain that it'll take forever to get any of those things. :lol:

OUTLAWD
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 09:53 AM
I can complain that it'll take forever to get any of those things. :lol:

How is this different from any other bike night destination other than the 'nut?

salsashark
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 09:59 AM
How is this different from any other bike night destination other than the 'nut?

:think:

yeah... and the 'nut you wait forever in the hopes of placing an order only to get completely ignored by the staff. Never even got to see how long the wait for food would have been.

Mother Goose
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 10:00 AM
There's nice "scenery" at the other bike night?

Sean
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 10:10 AM
There's nice "scenery" at the other bike night?Sorry Wicky, not everybody gets off to Sash wearing lederhosen. :roll:

OUTLAWD
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 10:24 AM

I guess I'm never "seated" so I just place my order at the window...

Mother Goose
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Sorry Wicky, not everybody gets off to Sash wearing lederhosen. :roll:
Oh..... it's just me? :bigeyes:

Sean
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Oh..... it's just me? :bigeyes:
No, by all means, it's not just you. I'm just saying that not everybody thinks that way. Why, I'm not sure? :dunno:

Mother Goose
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 10:32 AM
No, by all means, it's not just you. I'm just saying that not everybody thinks that way. Why, I'm not sure? :dunno:
:lol:

UglyDogRacing
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 10:46 AM

yeah... and the 'nut you wait forever in the hopes of placing an order only to get completely ignored by the staff. Never even got to see how long the wait for food would have been.

Sorry guys I've done the best I can putting the event on at The Walnut Room and other places these past couple years. I've worked with The Nut to increase the staff but there will always be some delays when trying to accommodate a large crowd. What I've learned is I can't make everyone happy regardless of the amount of time and effort put into it but I'll continue to do the best I can.

salsashark
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 11:00 AM
^^ I was IN NO WAY blaming you.

I think you've done amazing work in bringing these activities and I thank you for the work you put in.

My experience was one of the first Nut nights. I'm sure they've gotten better, in all honesty, I'd rather go riding then sit around and talk about riding so I haven't made it to as many of these as most have.

I also think there's room for more than one bike night and don't want to pit you against anyone else.

Hope that clears up my previous post.

Again, thank you for the work you put in. I'm sure you're not going to be able to retire early because of it!

Mother Goose
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 11:07 AM
My experience was one of the first Nut nights. I'm sure they've gotten better, in all honesty, I'd rather go riding then sit around and talk about riding so I haven't made it to as many of these as most have.

The service at The Walnut Room has VASTLY improved since the first couple bike nights there.

cdbouncer
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 11:20 AM
:yay: I've been looking for an excuse to try that place!

Sir Bacon Lube
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Sorry guys I've done the best I can putting the event on at The Walnut Room and other places these past couple years. I've worked with The Nut to increase the staff but there will always be some delays when trying to accommodate a large crowd. What I've learned is I can't make everyone happy regardless of the amount of time and effort put into it but I'll continue to do the best I can.

You have always done a great job Jim. This thread had nothing to do with bashing your efforts in putting bike nights together. I, personally would like to avoid some drama which exists amongst the group and this place is a bit closer. It was merely mentioned as an option, an alternate destination to those who want to eat, see bikes, and socialize. I will surely be at your bike nights throughout the season! Again, you've done great work, and no one should judge you based on any type of service they have had in the past since that is out of your control.

DemonRider
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 03:06 PM
:DNever been to any of the two mentioned locations,, I guess it's time to get out and have some fun:). Can't wait,,:bananna: