PDA

View Full Version : MyRaceXP.Com

Chaun
Wed Apr 13th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Hello all,

My name is Chaun and I just wanted to share with you a pet project of mine I started working on over the winter.

As a fellow racer, and having raced in various organizations/disciplines I'd become frustrated with the fact that there's not a single place where I could consolidate all my results and make it easy for them to be shared with friends, family and sponsors. So this winter, I started working on a website to accomplish just that and it's called MyRaceXP.com

MyRaceXP.Com takes a unique approach to managing and sharing results by enabling you to consolidate all your race results in one place and online. Whether you're just getting started, a seasoned pro or happily retired, MyRaceXP.com makes it easy to share your results with family, friends and sponsors.

Here's just a few features unique to MyRaceXP.Com:

Combined multi-discipline listings of your events (or filter per discipline)
Results summarization of all your events (or per discipline)
Link your event to the official results for verification by sponsors
Link videos and photos of the event to share with your freinds, family and sponsors
Accept donations from sponsors via PayPal
Link to your Fan Page so your fans can keep in touch and stay updated
MyRaceXP.com is a free service and my way of giving back to the road racing community.

I hope you'll take a moment to check it out but more importantly I hope you'll be able to use it to your advantage to get new sponosors to help fund this very expensive hobby.

:cheers: