PDA

View Full Version : Need a good shop recomendation (Denver area)

Bugkiller1
Thu Apr 14th, 2011, 12:52 PM
I have been to Tfog for tires, Faster for engine/drive issues. My bike currently needs a new rear tire and has a coolant problem (leaking, think there is a crack in the hose) also needs break fluid flushed, oil change (yeah, i know i can do it myself, but im lazy; just want to ride). Now that Faster is under new managment I am a lil bit aprehensive to take it there; trusted Nick for a looong time. So, my question is: Where should I take my bike now? Does Tfog do matience work or just tires?

All sugestions welcome

Thanks,
Neil

TinkerinWstuff
Thu Apr 14th, 2011, 12:58 PM
If you realize that this stuff isn't so technical that you can do it yourself, then how is it that you'd be worried to take it to any local business who's been good enough to survive a terrible economy?

Bugkiller1
Thu Apr 14th, 2011, 01:06 PM
I am for sure leaning twards taking it back to Faster, just wanted to see what other people recomend.

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Apr 14th, 2011, 01:13 PM
I'll do it for ya, charge ya half as much as the shops, and still rip you off!!:D

Seriously, though, bring it over. I have a tire machine and balancer and everything else you would need. This way you get the satisfaction of doing it yourself!!

Sean
Thu Apr 14th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Does Tfog do matience work? Yes

Sully
Thu Apr 14th, 2011, 01:28 PM
TFOG does it all :up:

Zach929rr
Thu Apr 14th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Will do brakes and oil for beer.

Bugkiller1
Thu Apr 14th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Will do brakes and oil for beer.

Nice offer... will have to consider.

FZRguy
Thu Apr 14th, 2011, 03:48 PM
SuperTune does good work as well.

http://www.supertunemotorsports.com/

Vellos
Thu Apr 14th, 2011, 08:58 PM
I'd do the brakes and oil yourself (or with someone), super easy and can be done simultaneously; can probably solve the pissing coolant too. TFOG can do the rear tire. Money saved and all work done by a trustworthy mechanic! :)

bornwildnfree
Fri Apr 15th, 2011, 01:15 PM
TFOG does all kinds of work on bikes and that's who I take mine to when I need something done I don't want to do myself. I would hit up Jim.

mforza
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 10:54 PM
+1 For Tfog!!:up: Great service!

Slo
Thu Apr 21st, 2011, 12:03 PM
another +1 on Jim @ TFOG, I have gone there myself and sent friends there for a few years now, none ever left unhappy.