PDA

View Full Version : Need a 4th for PPIR garage

BlueDevil
Thu May 5th, 2005, 06:22 AM
Assuming we can score one, we are in need of a 4th person for a PPIR garage. We may have someone at PPIR by 12 noon on Friday to attempt to get on eof the open garages that may be left over from R2SL events.

Its 100 bones and each of us slpit the cost for the entire weekend. PM or email me if U R interested. No flakes.....please

Thanks

Dion
thediggittyd@netzero.net

japrules
Thu May 5th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Sent PM

BlueDevil
Thu May 5th, 2005, 03:26 PM
I got an email.... is that what U meant? I replied.

Buddau
Thu May 5th, 2005, 08:57 PM
I got an email also, Do I show up at noon to get an early bid in on the garage? Or do I wait until 4 to get a garage?
I dont want to wait in a big line, nor do I want to get a sun burn on my sensitive skin.

BlueDevil
Fri May 6th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Joe Prinz #533 will be our 4th. Damn GIxxer riders :D JK Hopefully we will score one. Should be good times.

Well Rich both times have been said. Word is they wont let us in till 4pm on Friday. If we cant get in we cant go get one at noon anyway. I was planning on being there sometime around 330pm anyway......Up to you when U want to go on down.....

japrules
Fri May 6th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Joe Printz #533 will be our 4th. Damn GIxxer riders :D JK Hopefully we will score one. Should be good times.

Well Rich both times have been said. Word is they wont let us in till 4pm on Friday. If we cant get in we cant go get one at noon anyway. I was planning on being there sometime around 330pm anyway......Up to you when U want to go on down.....

I may have to partition my section my gixxer is a little racist... :lol:
Oh, yeah.. its PRINZ.. just for the publications when I win Novice GTU.

Buddau
Fri May 6th, 2005, 10:40 PM
If you beat any of us in the DARC racing team, you and your possetions will be ejected from the garage! :lol:

BlueDevil
Mon May 9th, 2005, 06:09 AM
:lol: