PDA

View Full Version : TT3D Closer to the edge - Tourist Trophy movie feat. Guy Martin

green_zx7r
Sun Apr 17th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Sorry if it's a repost, but DAAAAAAAAAAAMN I want to watch this so bad... This movie and I Superbiker... Want...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALiLCEMnXPw&feature=player_embedded

Cap'n Crunch
Sun Apr 17th, 2011, 10:42 AM
I wan't too see this too. Does anyone know if this is going to be played in any theaters in the US?

Matrix
Fri Nov 18th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Any info on if this ever made it to theaters? Or better yet, blue ray?

Mother Goose
Fri Nov 18th, 2011, 11:09 AM
It's playing now in LA, then it's going to NY beginning of December. A nation wide release is scheduled for "first quarter 2012". It's being released on DVD/3D Blu-Ray November 28th in the UK. So unless you have a DVD player that plays Region 2 or Region B Blu-Ray, it won't work for you. I'm guessing it would be up on some torrent sites by the beginning of December.

Fumet5uNo
Fri Nov 18th, 2011, 11:16 AM
bad source will not be us based tell feb

Mother Goose
Fri Nov 18th, 2011, 11:27 AM
bad source will not be us based tell feb
The engrish is strong with this one. :D

Mother Goose
Fri Nov 18th, 2011, 11:28 AM
If you're saying that my info is bad, I got it from here.... http://www.facebook.com/TT3DMovie

Calling North America!

We want to let everyone know in the Los Angeles and New York areas, that TT3D: Closer To The Edge, will be holding one week screening engagements this coming November and December!

This critically acclaimed box office hit will screen in Los Angeles on 11th to 17th November exclusively at the Laemmle Fallbrook Theatre. Our New York run will play at the Village East Cinema starting 2nd December through to the 8th. These will serve as our early awards qualifying screenings for this year and a chance to share our film with you.

Note:

We will be releasing wider in North America beginning first quarter 2012. Check here for more information on our wider release.

Fumet5uNo
Fri Nov 18th, 2011, 11:34 AM
never said your Info was bad. saying buy dvd/bluray soon

Fumet5uNo
Fri Nov 18th, 2011, 11:39 AM
The engrish is strong with this one. :D

lol the bad source was the person standing next to me not you :loser:<-- to person with me NOT YOU :argue:

tecknojoe
Fri Nov 18th, 2011, 11:43 AM
It was supposed to be on sale on amazon for US this month. ugh

UglyDogRacing
Fri Nov 18th, 2011, 11:47 AM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/fight.gif

Fumet5uNo
Fri Nov 18th, 2011, 11:50 AM
It was supposed to be on sale on amazon for US this month. ugh

we could make an event out of this i still have a code 2 ray player

Fumet5uNo
Fri Nov 18th, 2011, 11:52 AM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/fight.gif

lol i know one rule off fight club dont pick on the admin

tecknojoe
Fri Nov 18th, 2011, 06:05 PM
we could make an event out of this i still have a code 2 ray player

Eeeeehhhhh. Whats a code 2 player? a euro version?

Fumet5uNo
Fri Nov 18th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Uk

AOK303
Sat Nov 19th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Heard it will play as the Mayan for a week

Ghost
Sat Nov 19th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Heard it will play as the Mayan for a week
Starting this weekend?

Mother Goose
Sat Nov 19th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Starting this weekend?

http://www.facebook.com/TT3DMovie
Calling North America!

We want to let everyone know in the Los Angeles and New York areas, that TT3D: Closer To The Edge, will be holding one week screening engagements this coming November and December!

This critically acclaimed box office hit will screen in Los Angeles on 11th to 17th November exclusively at the Laemmle Fallbrook Theatre. Our New York run will play at the Village East Cinema starting 2nd December through to the 8th. These will serve as our early awards qualifying screenings for this year and a chance to share our film with you.

Note:

We will be releasing wider in North America beginning first quarter 2012. Check here for more information on our wider release.

:mrt:

AOK303
Sat Nov 19th, 2011, 04:32 PM
It didn't post a date

Mother Goose
Sun Nov 27th, 2011, 08:16 AM
TT3D DVD rips are now popping up on some of the racing torrent sites. Just FYI. Fastest is as well.

Achupernt
Sun Nov 27th, 2011, 12:13 PM
According to IMDb it was suppose to be released in the US on april 22nd 2011.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1698010/releaseinfo

oh10raven
Sat Dec 3rd, 2011, 06:37 PM
Had a chance to watch it this afternoon, good and interesting movie. I honestly didn't know much about the Isle of Man TT other than watching some YouTube clips, so it was pretty informative about the history and what not for a noob. I wish I could have understood Guy a little more, dude talks with a heavy accent. I'd love to watch a screening of this in a theater, if it ever shows close to Denver. The trip to watch the race first hand definitely makes it on my bucket list.

stubbicatt
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 12:03 PM
http://extratorrent.com/torrent/2560919/TT+Closer+To+The+Edge+2011+DVDRiP+AC3+5.1+XViD+-U.S.M.html

What brave riders.

duelist13
Sun Dec 4th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the link stubbi! Been looking forward to seeing this and Fastest (lame name) for a while :) the crap they have playing around here is sooooooo friggin boring.

d3spair
Wed Dec 7th, 2011, 10:57 PM
I watched the bluray version of this the other night: the first half is very slow, and annoying that I can't understand a single fucking word Guy Martin says. Second half picks up with well shot race action and a pretty dramatic finish.

tecknojoe
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 06:47 AM
I watched the bluray version of this the other night: the first half is very slow

Where did you get it? and is it non PAL version?

can't understand a single fucking word Guy Martin says.

This is an understood when going into this movie

Jmetz
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 08:57 AM
By the end I was able to understand him pretty well.

Mother Goose
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Download "The Boat that Guy Built". You start to understand him more after the 3rd episode. :lol:

Ghost
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Funny thing is, I knew the outcome of the 2010 TT before watching, yet, somehow, I got caught up in the movie and really wanted to Guy to win--despite knowing he couldn't.

As to his accent, I dunno, after years of Top Gear and Brit comedy shows I didn't have much of an issue with it, I did, however, have to translate it for everyone else watching it with me.

And that BS penalty that cost him the first race? 0.124 of a second? Really? Was the time keeper's stop watch that precise and was the distance measured to the last mm to be sure that was the correct calculation?

tecknojoe
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Are all of you watching the torrent? at this point i'm alright with downloading the torrent, and when it comes on dvd I'll be sure to buy

sprtbkbabe
Thu Dec 8th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Download "The Boat that Guy Built". You start to understand him more after the 3rd episode. :lol:

:)

Ezzzzy1
Sun Dec 11th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Good movie... Make me want to go rage on the streets right now! :lol:

If anyone want to burn a 7+ Blueray copy let me know