PDA

View Full Version : Quad Front End Work

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 01:58 PM
I know this is probably in the wrong section, but i'm looking for a good mechanic to work on the front end of my 2002 Kawasaki Prairie 650 4wheeler...i'm not exactly sure what the problem is but something is definately going wrong. The bike works fine in 2x and 4x wheel drive, but it is making some clanking sounds in the front end when I get in the rough stuff, which makes me nervous about taking her anywhere too far out or too rough.

I really hate dealerships, and would prefer to find a small shop that has somebody that knows what they are doing for a reasonable price.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance!
Travis

brennahm
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 02:13 PM
If you want to try NOT one of the usual suspects, give Peak Performance off 30th(?) & Peoria a call. Good guy.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 02:23 PM
thanks brennahm, i'll give him a call.

salsashark
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Supertune also works on ATVs

They had 4 out front in the done line when I was there on Saturday.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 03:19 PM
i like this...I will contact mike, i'd prefer to give the business to someone that is trusted on the boards. Thanks again everyone.

brennahm
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Mike's shop is NOT trusted by everyone, some of us just choose not to shoot down a shop that the the more outspoken members like to think is the shit.

Bueller
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Mike's shop is NOT trusted by everyone, some of us just choose not to shoot down a shop that the the more outspoken members like to think is the shit.

How dare YOU!