PDA

View Full Version : [N Met] Bike Night at Quaker Steak and Lube Wednesday April 20th

Sir Bacon Lube
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 02:35 PM
http://www.thelube.com/Westminster_CO/

Come on out and check the place out if you haven't been there yet. This is their first bike night of the season and the wings are AMAZING! For those of you who like to partake in a beer, they have some huge ones for you. Either way, come on up North and have some fun. More of us there are, we can outnumber the Harley boys and girls.:piss:

Check out the link for TIME and LOCATION

Mother Goose
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Adam, what flavor wings do you usually get?

OUTLAWD
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 02:42 PM
mmm...I LOVE huge ones...

Mother Goose
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 02:49 PM
I bet you do. http://fools-gold.org/forum/images/smilies/bj.gif

Sir Bacon Lube
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Adam, what flavor wings do you usually get?
I am in the process of trying them all. I've done the Triple Atomic, Atomic, Buckeye BBQ, Dijon Mustard, Parmesan, Garlic, and a Lime kind. The sea salt and vinegar look good..those are on deck! Tuesday is all you can eat wings so it is a great time to try all the flavors...one basket at at time :bow:

Sir Bacon Lube
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 03:09 PM
I'd like to officially petition my CSC name be changed from Sir Bacon to Sir Lube.

Mother Goose
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 03:24 PM
We'll take it into consideration.

bornwildnfree
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 03:34 PM
So there

Sully
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 03:36 PM
I'd like to officially petition my CSC name be changed from Sir Bacon to Sir Lube.

or Sir Bacon Lube

Sir Bacon Lube
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 03:45 PM
or Sir Bacon Lube
Let's not be gross and inappropriate now Sully...:no:

OUTLAWD
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 03:50 PM
gross and inappropriate

your new member title... ;)

MetaLord 9
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 03:57 PM
what flavor wings do you usually get?
Arizona Ranch. Do it.

As for the name, I vote for Sir Meat Lube.

Mother Goose
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 04:00 PM
How about Lubed?

Sean
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Adam, you're a junky! You need anti-lube therapy. Wait, would that just be chaffing?

MetaLord 9
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Sir Loin?

CaneZach
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Arizona Ranch. Do it.

As for the name, I vote for Sir Meat Lube.

Lubes Sir's Meat?

MetaLord 9
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Got it: Meat Luber
/discussion

OUTLAWD
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Wait, would that just be chaffing?

:lol:

OUTLAWD
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 04:25 PM
so what time are people planning on showing up?

Sir Meat Lube?

Sully
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Sir Lube-A-Lot ?

Sir Bacon Lube
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Sir Lube-with a side of meat

so, back to the bike night convo....

Riotmaker
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Im Down when does everyone start arriving? Also anyone interested in meeting up before so we can make an entrance HEHEHE.:bat:

Sir Bacon Lube
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Im Down when does everyone start arriving? Also anyone interested in meeting up before so we can make an entrance HEHEHE.:bat:

ok, so if 3 sportbikes = one obnoxious Harley exhaust...we need...everyone in the CSC to come

Mother Goose
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Better?

Sir Bacon Lube
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Thanks Wicky! Now it's official!

Riotmaker
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 06:40 PM
ok, so if 3 sportbikes = one obnoxious Harley exhaust...we need...everyone in the CSC to come

But I have a secret:devil1: weapon. I run straight pipes on my 95 Katana, And it rivals most Harley's easy...MUWAHAHAHA

MetaLord 9
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 06:55 PM
^^...but it's still a katana. :lol:

Riotmaker
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 07:16 PM
^^...but it's still a katana. :lol:

Yes I know :|...Its far cry from my old bikes(636,GSXR750 and R1), But for it got my riding for about $400 (which is what i bought the bike for) and it doesn't look like a katana any more8) It had been renamed MADMAX!!!, Its been a little project that i have been working on. But that is nor here nor there. Its Loud make no mistake about it and would definatly make an enterance that even the loudest harley would have to acknowledge.:loop::loop::loop:

OUTLAWD
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 08:15 PM
my bike is not quite harley status, but at least 2-1 instead of 3-1

Riotmaker
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 08:20 PM
I have nothing against Harley's at all, Except that they break way to much. Other then that i think they are works of art. But we have gotten off topic LOL...Anyone interested in meeting up before hand and arriving together?

isaiahchavez
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 08:48 PM
This would be a fun event to go to but to bad i gotta work that night.

Riotmaker
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 08:53 PM
This would be a fun event to go to but to bad i gotta work that night.

Call in or go in late. :viking: That's what I do.

BC14
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 08:55 PM
I'll be there, it's on my short work week, so I can dooooo it.

OUTLAWD
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 08:59 PM
i think they are works of art.

harleys works of art? they are held together primarily with 1/2" carriage bolts....oh sooo elegant

but if straight pipes are cool, I guess harleys can be artistic ;)

BC14
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Just more evidence.... to go along with the pink scarf you were wearing yesterday..... It's all adding up....

OUTLAWD
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Just more evidence.... to go along with the pink scarf you were wearing yesterday..... It's all adding up....

why do you think I let you ride in front of me...? ;)

BC14
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 09:10 PM
why do you think I let you ride in front of me...? ;)
Well..I'm sure it is a nice view :D

Riotmaker
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 09:14 PM
harleys works of art? they are held together primarily with 1/2" carriage bolts....oh sooo elegant

but if straight pipes are cool, I guess harleys can be artistic ;)

Well not all harley's of course. But I have seen some that are works of art, but i guess those are usually choppers. Straight pipes can cool sometimes, Harley's some but not most. Sport bike why the hell not run a straight pipe if you can. I personally like the sound of straight pipes on bikes but that is just me and my 2cent. But then again im also from FL and we roll differnently down there.

BC14
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Well not all harley's of course. But I have seen some that are works of art, but i guess those are usually choppers. Straight pipes can cool sometimes, Harley's some but not most. Sport bike why the hell not run a straight pipe if you can. I personally like the sound of straight pipes on bikes but that is just me and my 2cent. But then again im also from FL and we roll differnently down there.
I prefer to keep my hearing, personally. But to each his own.

Riotmaker
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 09:20 PM
I prefer to keep my hearing, personally. But to each his own.

I understand that, I used to compete at the spring break nationals in Daytona Beach so im used to loud. It doesn't bother me anymore. I don't force it on anyone and when im around ppl who dont like it 9times out of 10 i keep the revs low. So im not a asshole about it atleast, Unlike alot of harley riders who blair their pipes when ever where ever.

Sir Bacon Lube
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Dave, Dave, Dave....we will find you a nice gentleman on Wednesday night. Bring your pink scarf :D

BC14
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Dave, Dave, Dave....we will find you a nice gentleman on Wednesday night. Bring your pink scarf :D
I'm sure there'll be lots of leather too for him :roll:

Snowman
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 10:56 AM
So is this a Harley place like the Piper?
Because I remember how well Caledonia's handled that crowd, now most of us won't go back to that place.

Sir Bacon Lube
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Because I remember how well Caledonia's handled that crowd, now most of us won't go back to that place.

I don't believe this part prefers one over the other. The whole place is made up of 4 different rooms, so we can segregate the Harley riders in a little corner while we rock the place out. Bring a bar of soap and some beard trimmers and they will leave you alone. :loop:

Snowman
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Fine, I'll show.
But when the first drunk bearded unwashed biker chic starts bitch slapping her old man, I'm recording posting it on youtube.

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 11:11 AM
It wasn't the harley's & the piper that Caledonia's struggled with...

Sir Bacon Lube
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 11:12 AM
I wanna see her put her atomic wing sauce covered fingers in his eyes, that is FB and youtube appropriate

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 11:19 AM
It wasn't the harley's & the piper that Caledonia's struggled with...
:lol: Who has my tab?

UglyDogRacing
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 11:21 AM
:lol: Who has my tab?

I remember when they accused us of running out on our tab because the servers couldnt figure out who had what. That was pre-Breck Brewery days.

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Yeah good thing boston's never did the same...

CaptGoodvibes
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 11:25 AM
I think I can make it

UglyDogRacing
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Yeah good thing boston's never did the same...

the staff at Bostons really didnt do anything....

Ricky
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 11:41 AM
the staff at Bostons really didnt do anything....

Except tell us they don't want bike night business anymore.

Cat118!
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Mmmmm Quaker steak and lube......

BC14
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Fine, I'll show.
But when the first drunk bearded unwashed biker chic starts bitch slapping her old man, I'm recording posting it on youtube.
We'll get multiple angles...

Drunktank
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 09:16 PM

What part of lakewood you in? I live right over by MoCo. I'll be going as long as the weather is looking good... last week sucked the wang with the cold ass rain.

Ol'Skool
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 09:37 PM
58 degrees and scattered showers:cold:
Still thinking about it though.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 09:37 PM
I plan on going, on the bike, if the weather holds. If I think it's going to rain, I'm gonna stay home. I HATE riding in the rain. I was there tonight in fact, chowing down on 5 orders of wings.

BC14
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 10:30 PM
I plan on going, on the bike, if the weather holds. If I think it's going to rain, I'm gonna stay home. I HATE riding in the rain. I was there tonight in fact, chowing down on 5 orders of wings.
:roll::cry::violin::gay:

thankgod
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Damnit! I gotta work too! it's also 4:20! Make sure you blaze before you munch on wings! lol8)

usmcab35
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 11:11 AM
im riding the busa there rain or not, i aint scared.. so far it doesnt look like to many people going... do they have any bike night deals on wings?

usmcab35
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 11:12 AM
and if it rains, probably wont be to many harley guys either, they wouldnt want to get all that chrome spotted with water drops hahaha

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 11:33 AM
RIDE!!! your bikes probably need a good washing off

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 11:39 AM
:roll::cry::violin::gay:
Hah! Hey, us "non-Gold Wing" riders actually get soaked when it rains! :)

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 11:47 AM
The guy last night said that girls in bikinis will be on hand. Not sure if they are washing bikes or not, but if it rains, who cares? Frank, bring your speedo and get out there with them :o

usmcab35
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 11:48 AM
RIDE!!! your bikes probably need a good washing off

mine actually gets really dirty when it rains, but i will ride anyways, see all 3 of you there :roll:

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Pretty sure they are blocking off one side of the parking area just for the bikes and leaving the area that runs along 104th just for the cars. Look for the tents they will be having up.

blaircsf
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 11:54 AM
I'm planning on riding down after work. The timer on their site seems to show a 4:00PM start time? It will probably be ~6:00PM for me.

usmcab35
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 11:55 AM
yea i will be there at 6pm as well. 4pm seems a little early for a weekday bike night. thats more of a bike afternoon..

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 12:05 PM
yea i will be there at 6pm as well. 4pm seems a little early for a weekday bike night. thats more of a bike afternoon..
Have you met the people down South? They crack the first bottle at 2

Mother Goose
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 12:30 PM
And don't go further north than 6th Ave.

gtn
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 12:55 PM

And don't go further north than 6th Ave.

:spit:

usmcab35
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 12:58 PM
true but then again the bike "afternoon" is up north not south..

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 01:03 PM
true but then again the bike "afternoon" is up north not south..
Whenever I have people over to my place, it is fairly common people show up after the start time. I think they are just giving themselves a good window to get prepared and allow people to trickle in versus get slammed all at once.

usmcab35
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Whenever I have people over to my place, it is fairly common people show up after the start time. I think they are just giving themselves a good window to get prepared and allow people to trickle in versus get slammed all at once.

yea that makes sense.. so do they got any bike afternoon deals?

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 01:19 PM
I am not entirely sure what is all planned. The only info I have is from what I've seen on the fliars and what employees have told me.

houdini
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Even though none of you know who i am I think im gonna be there, hopefully others show up as i look forward to meeting some of you, and cuz I will probably be standind there by myself lookin like a dork! Not that a group of people can change that! But nonetheless its usually more fun with a group! Gonna try to be there around 6ish, and will be on a blue and silver Hayabusa with Florida tags, and a shot out rear tire! Luckily its a pretty short ride :) hope to see y'all there...

Snowman
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 02:47 PM
You're more than welcome to come sit with us and hang out. All new riders are always welcome.

Just yell out "The CSC is a bunch of self absorbed squids!!" and I'm sure that will get out attention...

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 02:50 PM
You're more than welcome to come sit with us and hang out. All new riders are always welcome.

Just yell out "The CSC is a bunch of self absorbed squids!!" and I'm sure that will get out attention...

Exactly, no one is excluded...for the most part. Just yell out BACON and every head will turn.

usmcab35
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Even though none of you know who i am I think im gonna be there, hopefully others show up as i look forward to meeting some of you, and cuz I will probably be standind there by myself lookin like a dork! Not that a group of people can change that! But nonetheless its usually more fun with a group! Gonna try to be there around 6ish, and will be on a blue and silver Hayabusa with Florida tags, and a shot out rear tire! Luckily its a pretty short ride :) hope to see y'all there...

hey houdini, i will be there on the blue and black hayabusa... everyone is welcome.. just no chaps or as people say assless chaps which makes no sense.. however if you are a hot chick then by all means hahaha;)

houdini
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Haha thanks ,I look forward to seeing ya there, and i'll leave the chaps at home this time seeings that im not a Hot chick, Its kinda cold out, and i only wear them on Thursdays! :)

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 03:34 PM
just no chaps or as people say assless chaps which makes no sense..

Yeah, what kind of IDIOT would make that mistake??:no:

BC14
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Hah! Hey, us "non-Gold Wing" riders actually get soaked when it rains! :)
Don't be jealous

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Don't be jealous
I'll take the trade-off! :)

OUTLAWD
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 10:01 PM
I'll take the trade-off! :)

I wouldn't....

hmm...comfy, smooth, wind protection, comfy, fast, comfy...

or...humping football all day...

ST bikes are where its at...;)

Ol'Skool
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Spooph, Sulley it was good to meet you. getting the forks done next week at TFOG then I'll be ready to hit the road. See you soon.

Spooph
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Indeed! it was good to see so many new faces, and many of the old ones!

Vellos
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 11:31 PM
Indeed! it was good to see so many new faces, and many of the old ones!

There was no middle aged people there? Musta been looooonely. ;)

Snowman
Thu Apr 21st, 2011, 07:45 AM
Much more of a chaps, facial hair, loud pipe type crowd. I can imagine the oil puddles left behind and why there was no helmet giveaway. Food was good though.

Bueller
Thu Apr 21st, 2011, 07:55 AM
and if it rains, probably wont be to many harley guys either, they wouldnt want to get all that chrome spotted with water drops hahaha

Much more of a chaps, facial hair, loud pipe type crowd. I can imagine the oil puddles left behind and why there was no helmet giveaway. Food was good though.

lol

usmcab35
Thu Apr 21st, 2011, 02:56 PM
i had a great time, good to see everyone, and a few new faces, we were out numbered bike wise, about 6-40, but im sure that we will have more when the weather is good. i talked to a guy who works security there, he is on the forum as quaker steak and lube, he might be able to get us one of those rooms for us, and maybe a sportbike only parking? the wings were awesome! arizona ranch. mmmm.

Sir Bacon Lube
Thu Apr 21st, 2011, 05:53 PM
i had a great time, good to see everyone, and a few new faces, we were out numbered bike wise, about 6-40, but im sure that we will have more when the weather is good. i talked to a guy who works security there, he is on the forum as quaker steak and lube, he might be able to get us one of those rooms for us, and maybe a sportbike only parking? the wings were awesome! arizona ranch. mmmm.

Are you the one with the blue, silver A* jacket? I talked to you about the matching boots..

Spiderman
Thu Apr 21st, 2011, 06:11 PM
or Sir Bacon Lube
... :imwithstupid:

Sir Bacon Lube
Thu Apr 21st, 2011, 06:54 PM
Compromise? Sir Lube with a side of bacon? I'm on a diet

usmcab35
Thu Apr 21st, 2011, 09:21 PM
Are you the one with the blue, silver A* jacket? I talked to you about the matching boots..
Yep that was me just sent u a text

usmcab35
Thu Apr 21st, 2011, 09:23 PM
Compromise? Sir Lube with a side of bacon? I'm on a diet

Some of us agreed last night it should be bacon lube

Sir Bacon Lube
Thu Apr 21st, 2011, 10:03 PM
Some of us agreed last night it should be bacon lube
Put it to a CSC Poll???:wtf:

Yodannyc
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 03:48 PM
just curious but is there another one this Wednesday? I dont know if i want to ride to Aurora this Wednesday for Hooters. But would be more apt for quaker. If not im going to hooters

Sir Bacon Lube
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 04:23 PM
just curious but is there another one this Wednesday? I dont know if i want to ride to Aurora this Wednesday for Hooters. But would be more apt for quaker. If not im going to hooters
Every Wednesday all Summer

Ricky
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Looks like weather is going to cooperate this week.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 08:44 PM
If it's nice, I'll be there.

usmcab35
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 01:20 PM
hmmm hooters or quaker steak.. so are there people going to quaker steak too?

Sir Bacon Lube
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 01:26 PM
hmmm hooters or quaker steak.. so are there people going to quaker steak too?

Yeah, depending on Hooters, I may be hitting both. Hard to pass on the Lube.:up:

usmcab35
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Yeah, depending on Hooters, I may be hitting both. Hard to pass on the Lube.:up:

yea those arizona ranch wings were a messy good time! two wing flavors down a few more to go!

UglyDogRacing
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 01:39 PM

Hit the Lube early and come down to Hooters after the traffic subsides.

Snowman
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Yes, I doubt their version of a helmet giveaway isn't anything you would want...

usmcab35
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Yes, I doubt their version of a helmet giveaway isn't anything you would want...

whos?

Sir Bacon Lube
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Hit the Lube early and come down to Hooters after the traffic subsides.

Hooters is def a priority since it is once a month, along with the Walnut room. Either way, its extra time on the bike...

Slo
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Lemme know when the next one is happening, if the weather is decent, I'll troll on out.

CaneZach
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 03:19 PM
I'd love to head up there, but it'll have to be in a month when my kids visit their mom for the summer. Anyone have a couch I can crash on?

Slo
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 03:23 PM
I have a pretty big couch you can crash on.... with the ottoman, it's just like a bed. Just don't mind the Akita coming over to fondle you in the middle of the night.

Sean
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Lemme know when the next one is happening, if the weather is decent, I'll troll on out.Jay, they're every Wednesday, all summer long.

This weeks looking a little hectic, but I really want to try the wings. Gonna try to make it out. But that 3 mile ride to QS&L is a beast!

Slo
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 03:27 PM
Yeah it's a bit short notice for me....for tomorrow but I may make it anyway, but definitely in for other weeks....would be nice to catch up with the old CSC crowd and boobs.... errr, newbs.

DevilsTonic
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Is anyone going to The lube tonight? I'm not coming back to Aurora after I get home to go to the other bike night. I thought about going to the lube if there will be people I know there.

Spiderman
Thu Apr 19th, 2012, 12:25 PM
If you recently posted a reply in this year-old thread, and are wondering where it went, it's been moved into the current thread: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=45681