PDA

View Full Version : [N Met] 5th Annual Ride for a Cure- June 4, 2011

Reyven
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Come join Sun Honda, Quaker Steak and Lube, and Unser Racing for a poker run!

Proceeds will benefit: Avon Walk for Breast Cance
American Cancer Society Relay for Life
St. Jude Children's Hospital
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network

Pre-registration (Before May 31) is $15 Solo, $20 for 2-up
Day of ride registration is $20 Solo, $30 for 2-up

Questions/comments can be directed to fightcancerride@gmail.com

Swift
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Going to Vegas that weekend.

Sir Bacon Lube
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Going to Vegas that weekend.
:no: looks like you have enough time to postpone that for the week before or the week after then eh?:roll:

Swift
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 01:14 PM
:no: looks like you have enough time to postpone that for the week before or the week after then eh?:roll:
Not when it involves a national show I'm attending with my car club. I'm all for supporting this sort of event, it's just really shitty timing for me thats all.

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 01:25 PM
So you meet @ Sun between 9-10:30am, then ride to Echo Lake, then to Unser between 12-2pm, then over to QS&L?

Reyven
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 01:44 PM
So you meet @ Sun between 9-10:30am, then ride to Echo Lake, then to Unser between 12-2pm, then over to QS&L?

I posted it for a friend who is helping to organize. I honestly don't know much about the logistics. Which, is why I pointed out there is an email address for questions. I know, I'm not much help. It's what I get for trying to be helpful in the first place.

OUTLAWD
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 01:58 PM
I know, I'm not much help.

what else is new :silly:

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 01:59 PM
:spit:

No problem. I was just confused by the flier.

Reyven
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Is pretty common :P

:spit:

No problem. I was just confused by the flier.

I will attempt to get some clarification

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Hey Dave, good chance to wear your pink scarf for this breast cancer ride

OUTLAWD
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 11:52 AM
good cause, but long lines of slow moving bikes really isn't my bag...I think I might rock the scarf on every ride from here on out though

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 12:04 PM
good cause, but long lines of slow moving bikes really isn't my bag...I think I might rock the scarf on every ride from here on out though
Here I was trying to get you to go to an event that had WOMEN :no:

OUTLAWD
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 12:14 PM
now that you put it that way...I'm still not into riding in long slow moving lines of bikes alongside people who can't ride, but I may consider it

aerofaze
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 12:23 PM
ReyRey, are YOU planning to participate? I may consider doing so if we get to hang.

Reyven
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 01:52 PM
ReyRey, are YOU planning to participate? I may consider doing so if we get to hang.

It was on my list of things to do, but I have friends coming into town that weekend. I dont think watching me ride is on their list of things to do, so I should be a good hostess and entertain appropriately

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 02:52 PM
It was on my list of things to do, but I have friends coming into town that weekend. I dont think watching me ride is on their list of things to do, so I should be a good hostess and entertain appropriately
You'd be surprised