PDA

View Full Version : Mladin's Colum on www.superbikeplanet.com ..

*MV* #33
Thu May 5th, 2005, 02:35 PM
[web:dd61731f21]http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2005/may/mladinCol-barb-fon.htm[/web:dd61731f21]

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu May 5th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Good read...only thing I have to disagree with is 3 years ago at PPIR...yates backed off to let mladin win...but matt states "When the light goes green it's Mano a Mano."
I understand it's a team effort, but sounds very contradictory.

Hoopty
Thu May 5th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Dude, I absolutely love that guy!!! :lol: :bow: Leave it to Mat to always tell it like it is!!! If you're losing, don't blame it on the bike, ride harder! :P

Ytry2
Thu May 5th, 2005, 04:03 PM
I like Matt, he is in your face honest.... After meeting him at SCR at Pridmores Star school, i will be a fan until he stops racing...

Ytry2
Thu May 5th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Good read...only thing I have to disagree with is 3 years ago at PPIR...yates backed off to let mladin win...but matt states "When the light goes green it's Mano a Mano."
I understand it's a team effort, but sounds very contradictory.

but that was team orders....

~Barn~
Thu May 5th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Good read.

khuebner250
Thu May 5th, 2005, 10:46 PM
Nice article. It's amazing how cool he is for being such an A$$ at the same time.

Bryce
Thu May 5th, 2005, 10:48 PM
I gotta say I'm not the biggest Mladin fan but great read

I do love the fact that he doesn't make a bunch of whiny bitches about the bike or other riders

Jayock
Sat May 7th, 2005, 04:32 AM
Bit of a different side than the one we saw of him headbutting and dropkicking other racers at daytona... I still say that natural reaction, instead of meditated responses that tells the true character of a person.

~Barn~
Sat May 7th, 2005, 10:06 AM
Bit of a different side than the one we saw of him headbutting and dropkicking other racers at daytona... I still say that natural reaction, instead of meditated responses that tells the true character of a person.I don't want to let the facts get in the way of a good debate, but the whole headbutt/dropkick incident was Aaron Yates. :slap:

Hoopty
Mon May 9th, 2005, 08:41 AM
Bit of a different side than the one we saw of him headbutting and dropkicking other racers at daytona... I still say that natural reaction, instead of meditated responses that tells the true character of a person.

:slap: X2