PDA

View Full Version : Seat re-upholstery

doug927
Fri Apr 22nd, 2011, 05:19 PM
I need a couple of seats redone. Can anybody point me in the right direction? I live in Parker, so Denver metro.

WolFeYeZ
Fri Apr 22nd, 2011, 05:20 PM
You might want to mention around where you are located doug. :)

Check this thread out:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13351&highlight=upholstery

doug927
Wed May 4th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Okay, I've answered my own question. I went down to Complete Upholstery Services at Evans and I-25 and I got everything I needed taken care of in what I consider record time. First Stu took a seat cover for my 2009 R1 and had it done in 2 days. Now I'd expect a quick turnaround since I gave him the material but it was done perfectly. Next I gave him my seats from a 1986 Suzuki Madura 1200, which needed to be done from scratch, and he had them back in 4 days...also perfect. So there you go sports fans.

D_Sp8s
Wed May 4th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Okay, I've answered my own question. I went down to Complete Upholstery Services at Evans and I-25 and I got everything I needed taken care of in what I consider record time. First Stu took a seat cover for my 2009 R1 and had it done in 2 days. Now I'd expect a quick turnaround since I gave him the material but it was done perfectly. Next I gave him my seats from a 1986 Suzuki Madura 1200, which needed to be done from scratch, and he had them back in 4 days...also perfect. So there you go sports fans.

What kind of prices did you have to pay? Just curious.

Kim-n-Dean
Wed May 4th, 2011, 09:54 PM
... I went down to Complete Upholstery Services at Evans and I-25 and I got everything I needed taken care of in what I consider record time....A friend of ours ripped a hole in one of the seats on our boat. He sent me to Complete Upholstery Services to get it fixed. I shit a brick at how fast it got done and how perfect it was!!!!! Those guys rock!!!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 4th, 2011, 10:25 PM
A friend of ours ripped a hole in one of the seats on our boat. He sent me to Complete Upholstery Services to get it fixed. I shit a brick at how fast it got done and how perfect it was!!!!! Those guys rock!!!
Good thing to know, I think after 10 years and 54k mikes, it's about time....

doug927
Mon May 9th, 2011, 12:02 PM
The R1 seats, with the covers I gave him, were $75. The Madura seats, both full size cruiser type, were $275. I think that's all reasonable and like one of the previous comments, the turnaround time is pretty fast.

King Nothing
Mon May 9th, 2011, 12:21 PM
I won't help anyone with the name "Doug."

Zach929rr
Mon May 9th, 2011, 01:58 PM
I won't help anyone with the name "Doug."

Now that's just selfish, Doug.

OUTLAWD
Mon May 9th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Good thing to know, I think after 10 years and 54k mikes, it's about time....

I've got a blue/white luimoto covered seat that would make your bike uber sexy

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 10th, 2011, 05:24 PM
I've got a blue/white luimoto covered seat that would make your bike uber sexy
Hmmmm, how much?

sprtbkbabe
Tue May 10th, 2011, 07:05 PM

They re-did my convertible top on the Triumph TR6 a few years ago. They are locally well known. Shop looks scary from outside, but they use some great materials and do incredible work!