PDA

View Full Version : Deal of the Day - GoG Rock Climbing

Ninja2
Fri Apr 22nd, 2011, 06:57 PM
I've been listening to this almost every morning on the way to work, and I finally got a chance to check it out - The Gazette posts Deals of the Day every day online.
The deal changes every day.

This week, I think they had 50% discounts on TCBY ice cream, spa certificates, etc.
Here’s how it works:

1. Every day one Deal Of The Day is featured on our Website
2. You can only get the deal if enough people sign up for the deal
3. When enough people have signed up, the deal is “tipped” and becomes available for everyone

Read more: Colorado Springs Deals | coupons | Discounts, Colorado Springs (http://co.gazette.com/listings/8190684/Colorado-Springs-Deals-coupons-Discounts-Colorado-Springs#ixzz1KIveRUYD)

Today, you can save $158 on rock climbing at GoG. You can redeem within 12 months. It incl. shoes and the necessary gear and permit you need. It's an awesome deal. BUY TICKETS, PLEASE. I WANT THIS DEAL :)

Here the link to the Gazette's Deal of the Day: http://co.gazette.com/listings/8190684/Colorado-Springs-Deals-coupons-Discounts-Colorado-Springs

Ninja2
Fri Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:27 PM
I guess this one already tipped because I already received a certificate for $57 (usually costs $215). YIPPIE!!!!!

1BadSvt
Fri Apr 22nd, 2011, 09:47 PM
I can't figure it out :(

1BadSvt
Fri Apr 22nd, 2011, 09:48 PM
Got it GREAT POST!

BadR6Man
Sat Apr 23rd, 2011, 08:06 AM
Sweet find. Just signed up and bought myself a ticket.

So it looks like there is still 40 hours left to purchase? That makes for one long day.

Ninja2
Sat Apr 23rd, 2011, 08:35 AM
Yeah, I know. Sucks waking up to no new deal. I signed up for notifications at the website. I can't wait for the next deal. :up:

d3spair
Sat Apr 23rd, 2011, 07:48 PM
Holy shit it's called Groupon guys, welcome to a year ago.

Tipys
Sun Apr 24th, 2011, 03:59 AM
Hmmm I am torn on this deal sounds like a good one.

Ninja2
Sun Apr 24th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Happy Easter weekend everyone.

Great to hear from you. You should go. A co-worker bought the deal and went yesterday. See pic. There are up to 4 people in a group. Let me know if anyone is interested in going together.