PDA

View Full Version : 4 bathroom sinks and faucets, gone

PunyJuney
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 10:19 AM
We are replacing the countertops in 2 of our bathrooms, so the old stuff has to go! By old I mean the house was built in '93, so while it's not our style it might be yours if you have anything you want to replace for free. No chips or cracks and everything works.
The faucets are all the same but the sinks are 2 matching pairs, as in both match each other in each bathroom. One is a double, and yes you can have the countertop also. The others are 2 separate sinks on tile countertops that will be demo'd.

rforsythe
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Check PM...

PunyJuney
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 10:30 AM
wow, that was fast. Jim PM'd me first Ralph.
Now the question becomes who wants them badly enough to come help "uninstall" them?

rforsythe
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 10:38 AM
If Jim got to you first, they're his.

Slo
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 10:41 AM
If you need any help with it, let me know, but I'm pretty much only available on the weekends....

PunyJuney
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 10:42 AM
I swapped messages with Jim and he doesn't need all 4. You can have the two you wanted and he will take the other 2 from the master, and everyone's happy!

rforsythe
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 11:06 AM
I swapped messages with Jim and he doesn't need all 4. You can have the two you wanted and he will take the other 2 from the master, and everyone's happy!

Sweet!

Cat118!
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Damn it I was beat

Kim-n-Dean
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 01:31 PM
I'm only pointing this out because I've seen it happen a hundred times.

If you're installing these in your existing vanity, I hope you noticed that the sinks are oval and that you have existing oval sinks. She also didn't mention the size, so even you have oval sinks, these might not fit.

Been down this road many times with many different friends...

UglyDogRacing
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Dean; always the optimist.

Kim-n-Dean
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Dean; always the optimist.Don't you mean pessimist?

Actually, thorough and very detail oriented would be more accurate.

Are you giving me shit for trying to help?:think:

UglyDogRacing
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Don't you mean pessimist?

Actually, thorough and very detail oriented would be more accurate.

Are you giving me shit for trying to help?:think:

I was being sarcastic and yes I was giving you shit.
http://smiliesftw.com/x/beabisyr7.gif

rforsythe
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 03:30 PM
I'm only pointing this out because I've seen it happen a hundred times.

If you're installing these in your existing vanity, I hope you noticed that the sinks are oval and that you have existing oval sinks. She also didn't mention the size, so even you have oval sinks, these might not fit.

Been down this road many times with many different friends...

Good eye. In my case they will go into new vanities/counters as part of a basic bathroom remodel ('93 sinks are better than the '78 stuff in there now), so I'm cutting holes either way.

PunyJuney
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Good eye. In my case they will go into new vanities/counters as part of a basic bathroom remodel ('93 sinks are better than the '78 stuff in there now), so I'm cutting holes either way.

Ralph, the set you wanted are 17x19.5 but don't cut to my measurements, I am not anywhere near as specific and accurate as Dean. ;)
The other pair is a little larger.

Yes, that's what she said.

BC14
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Damn, I was hoping to snag a faucet or 2... o well. Have fun everyone :D

Cat118!
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 07:57 AM
So still avail!?

PunyJuney
Sat Apr 30th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Ralph, the spare bathroom is dismantled. Come get your sinks and faucets.