PDA

View Full Version : Westboro Baptist Church 'graces' us with their presence?

coaz4x4
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 04:47 PM
The @sshats will be protesting at Ponderosa HS' graduation 5/19 as well as the Hillel house at the University of Denver, and the Denver Islamic Society. Same folks who say dead soldiers is G-d's punishment for gay marriage and BS like that. http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Hopefully y'all can also participate in counter-protests to shield children, a house of faith, and a house of culture from the hatred.

brennahm
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 04:54 PM
As much as it's not the answer, somebody's gonna "martyr" these assholes off the face of the planet.

Rooster
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 05:00 PM
im there!!!!!!!! should i be in uniform? lol
i will defintetly bring my camera!

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Why would they protest a high school graduation?

Zach929rr
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Why the graduation?

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 05:03 PM
"WBC will picket the Ponderosa High School Graduation to tell the graduates the truth for once in their miserable, worthless lives."

:slap:

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Why the graduation?
Here's their "reasoning". :rolleyes:

WBC will picket the Ponderosa High School Graduation to tell the graduates the truth for once in their miserable, worthless lives. Specifically, his nibs, Ryan Wheeler, who took up pen to lie about God and His servants at WBC, and to show his complete ignorance of Doomed american law and history. His parents and teachers must be so proud of his advocating for the repeal of the First Amendment on the alter of worshipping dead soldiers. That "old piece of paper" (the United States Constitution) is a beautiful garment with which God Almighty clothed this ungrateful, rebellious nation. You despise all of God's blessings, so you will have none of them! It's all curses all day for you rebels.

Rooster
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 05:04 PM
ninja'd

i honestly cant believe this shit! are you allowed to open carry in denver?

Zach929rr
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Time to start filling water ballons with paint. Fucking ignorant people. The have got to be the biggest troll on earth.

Smitty
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 05:09 PM
As much as it's not the answer, somebody's gonna "martyr" these assholes off the face of the planet.
:sniper:
:blowup:

Damn it....I'll be in Cali, otherwise I would go.

Rooster
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 05:10 PM
ill have the trailer behind my jeep people can sit in to throw baloons. that way we'll be a moving target and the jeep will have the top off too.

TFOGGuys
ninja'd

i honestly cant believe this shit! are you allowed to open carry in denver?

No open carry in Denver city limits.

Rooster
im buying a super soaker and filling it with paint. anyone in?

Rooster
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 05:11 PM
No open carry in Denver city limits.

ok, ill just keep it in my car then.

asp_125
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 05:12 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showpost.php?p=559622&postcount=25

Hmmm .... karma strikes twice?

Smitty
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Time to start filling water ballons with paint. Fucking ignorant people. The have got to be the biggest troll on earth.

:pointlaugh: That would be hilarious. But would probably get arrested for assault or something.

Finklestein87
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 05:50 PM

Just use piss!

Rooster
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Just use piss!

ill start saving now. i think ill need help though. lol.

brennahm
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 05:54 PM
:pointlaugh: That would be hilarious. But would probably get arrested for assault or something.

I highly doubt the cops would do anything more than put you in cuffs, in the backseat, drive around the corner...and buy you lunch.

Maybe we should organize weekly Koran bonfires and say we're WBC. Let nature take it's course.:doublefinger:

asp_125
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 05:59 PM
The only thing these wackos need is a public voice and they will do anything to draw attention to themselves. They're just like trolls on the forum. Too bad it's not the internet and we can just barn them. In the old days we could shun them as outcasts. I'd love to dispense a little small town justice.

Sarge
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 06:02 PM
I'll be technically on leave but still in town, I might show up. But to whoever mentioned it before, showing up in Uniform is a BAAAD idea.

WolFeYeZ
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Hey... that Hillel house is 100 feet from me. May as well crash it and see what mischief I can stir up :bat:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 06:13 PM
I'm filling mine with gasoline.......anyone got a match? I joined The Patriot Guard a few months back, I look forward to going to these to help with the smackdown.

Also, this could be good PR for us if we could use the CSC name. Ralph? I promise I'll even behave (as best I can anyways....).

sag
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 06:23 PM
ponderosa eh? i think those kids and their families will be able to handle themselves. ive never played against more meathead assholes in sports in my life besides maybe cherry creek.

Rooster
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 06:34 PM
i was joking about the uniform idea. ill be out on the 5th anyway, so no worries. i just want to give them a hard time.

Cat118!
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 07:46 PM

how about raccoon pee

Cat118!
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 07:47 PM
I highly doubt the cops would do anything more than put you in cuffs, in the backseat, drive around the corner...and buy you lunch.

Maybe we should organize weekly Koran bonfires and say we're WBC. Let nature take it's course.:doublefinger:

:up::up:

rforsythe
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 08:21 PM
I'm filling mine with gasoline.......anyone got a match? I joined The Patriot Guard a few months back, I look forward to going to these to help with the smackdown.

Also, this could be good PR for us if we could use the CSC name. Ralph? I promise I'll even behave (as best I can anyways....).

Not a snowball's chance in hell. While I fully advocate giving these douchetards a piece of your mind (and I am PHS alumni FWIW), I do not want CSC in the middle of some political shitstorm, or these morons camping outside Bob's pad or mine, because then I will have to take steps.

The other interesting thing about my graduation at PHS, is that it was held at the DCPA complex downtown in the symphony hall. Not exactly sure how WBC is going to protest at a facility like that without DPD crawling up their asses.

Cat118!
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 08:25 PM
can they wear mHm shirts....?

jbnwc
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 08:53 PM
ok, ill just keep it in my car then.

I was about to tell you to bring it to the high school graduation, but then I remembered I'm not in Minnesota anymore. They might not appreciate a gun at a graduation out here.

I'm going to try to run interference at Ponderosa on the 19th. Me and 3 really strong Christian buddies of mine are riding out to Grand Junction that morning; I'm sure they'd love the chance to come face to face with the most vivid embodiment of Satan in our country.

rforsythe
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 09:33 PM
can they wear mHm shirts....?

Now THAT would be ... extreme!

CaptGoodvibes
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 10:17 PM
I don't have the restraint to be in the vicinity of these fucktards. Seriously, I could not do it without significant consequences...

extremepaint
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 06:31 AM
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/a-simple-way-to-stop-westboro-baptist-church-funeral-protesters

"No lawyers. No judges. No counter protests. Just a good old fashioned ass kicking."

DevilsTonic
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 07:21 AM
The majority of the money that WBC makes comes from lawsuits won. Their tactics are nothing more than a publicity stunt to enrage the general public to the point of causing a negative reaction resulting in lawsuits to fund their antics. Negative publicity is better than no publicity.

When a child acts out, do you counter their behavior? I don't, because that makes it worse. I send them to a quiet place where they can be ignored until they learn to act right. If people would stop giving them the attention they're begging for and enabling them, they might just slip through the cracks of society. Getting angry with them only makes them stronger.

dragos13
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 07:40 AM
I understand your logic behind trying to ignore them but when I see pictures like this, I don't think I could restrain myself if I ever ran across these retards in real life...

:guns: http://cdn.ihatethemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/westboro-demonstrator-e1303473469144.jpg

dragos13
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Looks like a busy day for them around our area:

Ponderosa High School Graduation in Parker, CO May 19, 2011 7:15 AM - 8:00 AM
WBC will picket the Ponderosa High School Graduation to tell the graduates the truth for once in their miserable, worthless lives. Specifically, his nibs, Ryan Wheeler, who took up pen to lie about God and His servants at WBC, and to show his complete ignorance of Doomed american law and history. His parents and teachers must be so proud of his advocating for the repeal of the First Amendment on the alter of worshipping dead soldiers. That "old piece of paper" (the United States Constitution) is a beautiful garment with which God Almighty clothed this ungrateful, rebellious nation. You despise all of God's blessings, so you will have none of them! It's all curses all day for you rebels.
Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee. (Dt. 28:45.)
You have made the youth of this nation absolutely good for nothing but destruction -- fodder for the killing fields of Iraq and Afghanistan. Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not. (Isa. 65:12.)
The words WBC brings to you today are life and health to anyone who will hear and heed. Your only hope is to repent (stop your filthy sinning) and obey God. We recommend it! Thank Ryan for inviting us!

University of Denver Hillel (Merage & Allon Hillel Center) in Denver, CO May 19, 2011 9:15 AM - 9:45 AM
WBC will picket the apostate Jews at the University of Denver Hillel, where they teach their traditions instead of the commandments of God.
And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. ... Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye. (Mk. 7:9, 13.)
Like your namesake, you have made it their life's work to lie to as many people as they can about the truth of God. Hell is too long, Jews; STOP THE LIES! Admit you killed Jesus Christ because He said He was the son of God, and you hated him for that! Repent and mourn for that great sin! The time is short -- the fullness of the gentiles is almost come in, and the 144,000 righteous Jews will be saved. The rest of you hard-hearted Jews will face the worst destruction ever, making the holocaust look like a tea party!
You know these things are true -- your prophets, apostles and Jesus Christ told you. Are there any good figs in Denver?
Then said the LORD unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil. (Jer. 24:3.)
Have any of you Denver Jews been given eyes to see, ears to hear and a heart to understand and love your God? We hope so, and we'll see you soon to find out, Lord willing!

Denver Islamic Society in Denver, CO May 19, 2011 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
WBC will picket the Muslims at the Denver Islamic Society to remind everyone that your violence changes exactly nothing. Islam is, always has been and always will be a false religion concocted by a pedophile to serve his lusts. All those who blindly follow this fool's teachings are headed to the same hell Muhammad landed in the second he quit this earth.
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep?s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. (Mt. 7:15-20.)
What were Muhammad's fruits? He had multiple wives (including a 6-year-old) when God's standard is one man, one wife, for life.
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain but on flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. (Mt. 19:5-6.)
More importantly, he denied that Jesus Christ was the son of man. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. (Mt. 10:33.)
Muhammad is a false prophet. Deal with it! He's not going to be able to help you when you stand before the Judgment Seat! Run, don't walk, from this place! Repent and obey God TODAY!

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 07:59 AM
I would very much like to see these fucksticks protest something in a small town in the south.

UglyDogRacing
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 08:05 AM
I would very much like to see these fucksticks protest something in a small town in the south.

They did last week in Brandon, MS

salsashark
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Ralph, apparently they built a stadium down in parker and graduation will be there (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=11901+Newlin+Gulch+Blvd.+Parker,+CO+80134&aq=&sll=39.435261,-104.758517&sspn=0.002921,0.005949&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=11901+Newlin+Gulch+Blvd,+Parker,+Colorado+80 134&ll=39.50068,-104.810096&spn=0.005836,0.011898&t=h&z=17)

My opinion is that we need a bunch of those diesel smoker guys to do a parade down Chambers and Hess and "break down" across from the stadium.

I also think it's a good time to test the sprinklers on that side of the road... but that's just me.

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 08:25 AM
I understand your logic behind trying to ignore them but when I see pictures like this, I don't think I could restrain myself if I ever ran across these retards in real life...

:guns: http://cdn.ihatethemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/westboro-demonstrator-e1303473469144.jpg

I'd hit it. :devil2:

Devaclis
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 08:25 AM
I would gladly spend time in jail to punch one of those fuckers into a blackout.

Burninate all of them.

Mother Goose
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 08:33 AM
With all these scriptures they are using for their "fight against evil", they should look at themselves first... Leviticus 19:18 "'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD." Mark 12:31 "The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these.""

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 08:51 AM
So just get some of your friends with the loudest sound systems they can find, park in front of these wastes and just blast patriotic music at them like it's the fourth of July.

I believe in the separation of church and state, but I think we'd all be better off if we could separate their church from any of our states.

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Why doesn't everyone just ignore them?!? You're giving them exactly what they want!! Don't get me wrong, these people are the scrapings off the bottom of an out house!!

If sane people didn't show up at these events and yell back and them, the scum balls would have no one to yell at.

Just like the beaners that spray painted the American flag and then laid them on the ground and walked on the flag at the Arizona protest. Ignore them or just show up with a beaner flag and do the same, all in silence, though. Nothing worse than a bunch of uneducated fucktards yelling their opinion across the street at each other. It *is* sometimes moderately entertaining, however!

Cat118!
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Kinda hard to ignore them when saying awful things when people are mourning.
If they protested at my families funeral. Shit would be on! A felony charge that I would glady carry!

Its easy to shake your head, comment and look the other way......until its you in there fire.
Needless I will not cross paths with them on purpose and look for trouble. I will shake head, comment and pray they stop one day. Ignore them until they cross my path.

Nothing people do will jolt these things of WBC

salsashark
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:01 AM
^^ One of the reasons the Patriot Guard is all about silence.

Don't yell back, don't create a scene. Just block the protesters and disable their ability to interfere with the funeral attendees. Show respect to the families, not hate toward the protesters. Don't give the WBC an ounce of what they want.

...and along the lines of appropriate response bible verses:
Matthew 7:5 - "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Kinda hard to ignore them when saying awful thinks when people are mourning.
If they protested at my families funeral. Shit would be on! A felony charge that I would glady carry!

Its easy to shake your head, comment and look the other way......until its you in there fire.
Needless I will not cross paths with them on purpose and look for trouble. I will shake head, comment and pray they stop one day.They are some serious pieces of work, but words just don't get to me. If they think they are somehow superior by yelling absurd thoughts, more power to 'em. They affect me in no way and my life continues on.

I would be fun to use them as target practice. Anyone own a Barrett?

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:12 AM
As with all groups like this, I'm curious as to what they're trying to accomplish. Not that reason necessarily applies here, but there has to be an end goal in mind doesn't there?

Mother Goose
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Anyone own a Barrett?

?
http://www.isabelleferland.com/images/products/handmade-hair-barrettes_01b.jpg

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:17 AM
As with all groups like this, I'm curious as to what they're trying to accomplish. Not that reason necessarily applies here, but there has to be an end goal in mind doesn't there?They think they are doing "god's work". That's why religion is so dangerous!!!!

usmcab35
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:18 AM
i could get a barrett lol glad im in training during this, i would be one in the back of the squad car. My buddy who died in iraq with us, had his funeral protested by they retards, his dad and uncle beat the snot out of a few and went to jail.. now if we could set up something like they did in brandon, mi that would be pretty sweet!!!

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:22 AM
?
http://www.isabelleferland.com/images/products/handmade-hair-barrettes_01b.jpgMore like this
http://home.comcast.net/%7Etk4480/CSC/barrett50cal.jpg

Cat118!
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:27 AM
I think every religion has denounced them completely.

Barret.... I have other things

cptschlongenheimer
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:28 AM
As with all groups like this, I'm curious as to what they're trying to accomplish. Not that reason necessarily applies here, but there has to be an end goal in mind doesn't there?

Self-preservation is a goal.
The danger of all institutions is that they take on a life of their own and like all that lives, will do whatever it thinks will perpetuate itself. This one is sustaining itself through controversy and litigation.
My take at least...
I could be completely off-base here...

Devaclis
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:39 AM
lol @ the pussification and pacification of our citizens. How many message boards are having and HAVE had this same exact discussion all with the same conclusion?

Bunch of fucking Ghandis all of a sudden. If one of these people, or ANY other person were at your parents funeral spewing hatred toward your parent and shouting how happy they are that your parent is dead in the name of faggotry, would you wine like a bitch on the internet? I don't think so.

You can have all of the reasonable and rational discussions you want about their right to free speach, the right to assemble, and how you should "just ignore them". Those discussons are not doing anything to stop them from their disgusting protests. But it does make you feel good that you can gather a posse of sheep that agree with you, so that has to count for something.

I for one want to snap their jaws off their faces so they have to protest with sign language. God hates sign language.

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Doesn't take much to get you goin', does it?!?

You rollin' up to Hooter's tonight?

Mother Goose
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Doesn't take much to get you goin', does it?!?

You rollin' up to Hooter's tonight?
He'll be protesting across the street.

usmcab35
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:59 AM
He'll be protesting across the street.

:pointlaugh::pointlaugh::lol::lol:

salsashark
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:59 AM
:|

Or we can all stand up, beat our chests, talk about what we would do, and then do nothing... yep, that sounds constructive.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 10:05 AM
The Guard is riding today, see my other thread if interested.

dirkterrell
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 10:41 AM
I for one want to snap their jaws off their faces...

Will you do it?

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Has anyone from the WBC ever died? I'm curious because they pretty much attribute all deaths to 'god hating fags'. What's their excuse when one of them dies?

When someone finally opens fire or drives their car through the WBC crowd, they're just gonna have to suck it up and admit that they are fags, or adulterers, or whatever else they're bitching about this week!

usmcab35
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Has anyone from the WBC ever died? I'm curious because they pretty much attribute all deaths to 'god hating fags'. What's their excuse when one of them dies?

When someone finally opens fire or drives their car through the WBC crowd, they're just gonna have to suck it up and admit that they are fags, or adulterers, or whatever else they're bitching about this week!

who knows, i dont think they even know.. "hey what is that rolling on the ground? is it a sign from god? nope thats a frag grenade...FML"

dragos13
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 11:16 AM

They'll probably turn their back on the dead and blame them for being closet fags or doing something that wasn't within their beliefs and thats WHY they died...

:no:

modette99
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 03:56 PM
I'm not doing anything...but if it was a member of my direct family (like a son or daughter) yes I would snap, a few would die and I would be happy to go to Prison....but I would take as many as I could before going to prison or being shot myself. Main goal would be the whack job of a pastor they have and whoever else might try and step in should he disappear.

I like the story on the MS town blocking in vehicles...yep talk with tow companies before hand. Thats probably the most peaceful way to stop them from attending in large groups. That or just give them ALL flats the night before. Yeah, I like the block idea...all your out of is a tow...assuming a tow driver even comes and bothers with you if they knew what was up...or cut you a discount for what you did ;-)

McVaaahhh
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 04:20 PM
As horrible as they are and as bad as you want to "snap their jaws off", by confronting them you are giving them EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.

Read this: http://www.npr.org/2011/03/02/134198937/a-peek-inside-the-westboro-baptist-church

Some quotes from the article that are relevant to how you should behave around them

They picket funerals to make people angry, she says: They want people to reject God and be condemned to hell. "Our job is laid out," she says, in comments sprinkled with biblical references. "We are supposed to blind their eyes, stop up their ears and harden their hearts so that they cannot see, hear or understand, and be converted and receive salvation."
Eleven of Fred Phelps' 13 children have law degrees. Four are estranged from the family, and most of the rest live in the family compound and practice law.
"They have a very well-respected law firm in Topeka," Sherman says. "People in town said, 'Well, we don't like them, but if we want to win a case, we'll go to them.' "
Church spokeswoman Phelps-Roper says their booming employment and family law practice pays the bills for their travels across the country, when they shout their anti-gay message.
the Supreme Court has decided that Westboro's right to free speech trumps the right of families to bury their loved ones undisturbed.
What I take from this is: They are good lawyers and know exactly what they are doing. They are trying to piss you off, and they are succeeding. They are hoping you will do something so they can sue your ass off (because no matter what you are in the legal wrong) and fund their crazy activities.

I would love to kick the crap out of them and if they showed up at one of my loved-ones funerals I'd take a lot of people to restrain me. But, ignoring these fucking wacko's is the only legal way of responding to them. (Patriot Guard FTMFW!)

McVaaahhh
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 04:27 PM
lol, found this site: The 30 best anti-wbc signs: http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-3o-best-anti-westboro-baptist-church-protest-s

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2010/1/5/15/enhanced-buzz-18407-1262724713-15.jpg

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2010/1/5/15/enhanced-buzz-18414-1262722024-16.jpg

brennahm
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 04:44 PM
That's awesome the small town was able to keep them away. THAT's an example to be followed.

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 04:54 PM
I realize they're just "claims", but it's interesting how many people 'claim' they would throw their entire life away because some dip shits said something about your family!! Kinda funny, really!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:30 PM
We should dress up like Ninjas, bust into their hotel rooms at night, administer some serious beatings to them, and disappear into the night!

WolFeYeZ
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:43 PM
We should pass out condoms, kindly asking them to cease any further reproduction with a nice little note :D

dragos13
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 06:13 AM
Why don't we just fight fire with fire!

What I mean is, get a group of people and make the funniest fuckin signs we can think of. All the best shit we can come up with making fun of their beliefs and talking shit about THEIR church. Go out there and peacefully stand with their group. See if we can't get them pissed off at us and make them do something stupid.

Of course this will take a group of people with great self control so I might have to stand across the street and just take pictures. I think the idea of kicking their teeth in will end badly for us so we definitely need another strategy (though it would be damn satisfying).

dirkterrell
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 07:56 AM
I think the idea of kicking their teeth in will end badly for us so we definitely need another strategy (though it would be damn satisfying).

My take on them is that they are a bunch of vapid lawyers playing on people's emotions and profiting from it via the legal system. I really doubt that true religion plays any real role in their miserable existences. It is just a convenient cover for their legal maneuvering.

The way to shut them up is to shut down their business. People who use their legal services should be shunned at every turn. Physically attacking them is exactly what they are after. Don't do it and they don't win legal judgements. No legal judgements, no money to continue with their bullshit. Yes, Dana, in this case we need to out-Gandhi them. They expect us to respond emotionally and thus profit from it. We should disappoint them.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 09:22 AM
My take on them is that they are a bunch of vapid lawyers playing on people's emotions and profiting from it via the legal system. I really doubt that true religion plays any real role in their miserable existences. It is just a convenient cover for their legal maneuvering.

The way to shut them up is to shut down their business. People who use their legal services should be shunned at every turn. Physically attacking them is exactly what they are after. Don't do it and they don't win legal judgements. No legal judgements, no money to continue with their bullshit. Yes, Dana, in this case we need to out-Gandhi them. They expect us to respond emotionally and thus profit from it. We should disappoint them.
If you attack them but they can never pin it on anyone because of your stealth and preparation, they have nobody to sue. :) Ninja Assasin!

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 09:27 AM
http://www.zazzle.com/westboro+baptist+church+gifts

http://www.cafepress.com/+mini_poster_print,512736874

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:IPXKUK8yLwIJ:thedevilsdoor.wordpres s.com/the-30-best-anti-westboro-baptist-church-protest-signs/+westboro+baptist+church+inspirational+poster&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 09:33 AM
http://www.zazzle.com/westboro+baptist+church+gifts

http://www.cafepress.com/+mini_poster_print,512736874

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:IPXKUK8yLwIJ:thedevilsdoor.wordpres s.com/the-30-best-anti-westboro-baptist-church-protest-signs/+westboro+baptist+church+inspirational+poster&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com
Hah!

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Just got out of the shower and had some sign ideas.

Westboro Baptist Church
Inbreeding At It's Finest

I'm Not Gay
But I'd Suck A Dick
Before I'd Join the WBC

WBC Supports Birth Defects
If I Had A Third Arm
I Could Hold Down Both My Sisters

cptschlongenheimer
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 10:50 AM
This one:

I'm Not Gay
But I'd Suck A Dick
Before I'd Join the WBC

...is fucking hilarious!
:lol:

usmcab35
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 11:41 AM
good ideas!!!

rforsythe
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 11:49 AM

Westboro Baptist Church

I'm Not Gay
But I'd Suck A Dick
Before I'd Join the WBC

If I Had A Third Arm

:spit: :lol:

Best post of the day.

McVaaahhh
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Someone please get a pic of that sign standing in with the WBC wacko's. :lol:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 12:17 PM

Westboro Baptist Church

I'm Not Gay
But I'd Suck A Dick
Before I'd Join the WBC

If I Had A Third Arm

Awesome!

dragos13
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 01:03 PM
I vote Dean in charge of our poster making effors :)

McVaaahhh
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 01:21 PM
I vote Dean in charge of our poster making effors :)

Second! :cheers:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Third that, motion passed!

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Apr 29th, 2011, 11:34 AM
I can print them on my plotter if anyone is going to the event. It'll do 42" wide X 300' long, so I think it'll be plenty readable!

Someone should be there with the 'suck a dick' one, for sure! The 'sisters' one is good, too!

bornwildnfree
Fri Apr 29th, 2011, 12:09 PM
I will be with the Patriot Guard that day to help out. We will be staging a peaceful line, with no interaction. This is the only way to shut them down although if anyone wants to go looking for kansas plates at hotels and block them in...go for it.

Spooph
Fri Apr 29th, 2011, 12:42 PM
The majority of the money that WBC makes comes from lawsuits won. Their tactics are nothing more than a publicity stunt to enrage the general public to the point of causing a negative reaction resulting in lawsuits to fund their antics. Negative publicity is better than no publicity.

When a child acts out, do you counter their behavior? I don't, because that makes it worse. I send them to a quiet place where they can be ignored until they learn to act right. If people would stop giving them the attention they're begging for and enabling them, they might just slip through the cracks of society. Getting angry with them only makes them stronger.

My parents beat me into shape... There are some kinds of stupid which respond ONLY to violence. If stupid doesn't get fixed, more violence is in order.... Although I prefer your method, and believe it to be much better for most people, there are always exceptions.

Don't yell back, don't create a scene. Just block the protesters and disable their ability to interfere with the funeral attendees. Show respect to the families, not hate toward the protesters. Don't give the WBC an ounce of what they want.

I will be with the Patriot Guard that day to help out. We will be staging a peaceful line, with no interaction. This is the only way to shut them down although

One group should do this....

if anyone wants to go looking for kansas plates at hotels and block them in...go for it.

The other should do this. Discussion about this should probably happen in the real world, not on line, not documented in any way. Shouldn't be stated, but yea, wanted to make sure it got covered.

Now, to decide which group I'm going to participate in...

WBC needs to be persuaded to stay out of CO.... :grab:

Spiderman
Fri Apr 29th, 2011, 01:01 PM
I would love to kick the crap out of them and if they showed up at one of my loved-ones funerals...

Too bad the cemetery couldn't temporarily become the property of the family having the funeral - then they'd be trespassing. :devious:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/MB/emoticons/laughing.gif

Westboro Baptist Church

I'm Not Gay
But I'd Suck A Dick
Before I'd Join the WBC

If I Had A Third Arm

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Apr 29th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Too bad the cemetery couldn't temporarily become the property of the family having the funeral - then they'd be trespassing. :devious:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/MB/emoticons/laughing.gif

Well, the cemetary itself could institute a rule banning them if it's a privately-owned cemetary. Then they'd only be able to sit out front in the street.

fasterlaster
Sat Apr 30th, 2011, 04:24 AM
I have had experience with this particular group of idiots. Years ago they decided to protest at the church me and family attended. There was a bit of concern of them causing a problem, but fortunately there was no issue. The congregation decision was to essentially ignore them completely. The left within an hour, which pretty much helped to confirm they are simply media whores looking for TV coverage.