PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Woes

Mother Goose
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 02:19 PM
And you thought you spent too much at the glitter factories.... http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/27/attorney-sues-spending-1000-florida-strip-club/?test=latestnews

Rooster
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 02:25 PM
im also sueing them for jeans. all my jeans now have stains and are loose around the crotch area now. those bastards better pay up.

~Barn~
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 02:26 PM
I've had some good nights at The Ballet before, but never to the tune of 19k.

Respect.

UglyDogRacing
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 02:26 PM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/hooray-boobs.gif

when i was barbacking at the doll house in tampa about 20 years ago we had a guy come in a rack up 45k on his credit card.

McVaaahhh
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 02:27 PM
:lol: I've inadvertantly dropped much more money in a strip club than I really wanted to, but $19k? Wow, how many bottles of how expensive booze is that? :shock:

McVaaahhh
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 02:27 PM

when i was barbacking at the doll house in tampa about 20 years ago we had a guy come in a rack up 45k on his credit card.

On what? How many drinks/dances can you buy in one night?

Finklestein87
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Strip Club Tip #7145: Leave your glasses at home.

I didnt follow this rule, this chick grabs them off my face, rubs it all over her crotch, then puts them back on my face. To top it off, it was the Nakita Kash.

age315
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 02:34 PM
I like that he claims he was "temporarily unconscious" due to being drunk. I think this guy should stay away from booze for good. I cant believe he is trying to blame these dancers that are only doing this to put themselves through school.

DRKATO1
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 02:42 PM

About 20 years ago I spent a couple of months in Clearwater and went to the doll house several times. Just though it was funny, lol.
It is a small world after all.

UglyDogRacing
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 02:42 PM
On what? How many drinks/dances can you buy in one night?

he got hammered and proceeded to buy everyone in the club drinks and dances until closing. it went on for about 6 or 7 hours.

Nobody
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 02:56 PM
What an idiot lol.

rforsythe
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 03:05 PM
he got hammered and proceeded to buy everyone in the club drinks and dances until closing. it went on for about 6 or 7 hours.

If you're gonna get divorced and declare bankruptcy (one or both are quite possible in that scenario), go out with a bang!

Snowman
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Sounds like a CSI plot where this lawyers disgruntled former clients conspired with the strippers to get their retainers back.

Captain Obvious
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 03:26 PM
went to the doll house several times. .

+2. And the House of Babes in Orlando.

Getting old...

UglyDogRacing
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 03:35 PM
About 20 years ago I spent a couple of months in Clearwater and went to the doll house several times. Just though it was funny, lol.
It is a small world after all.

You mean Thee Doll House. :eyebrows: How about the Yucatan Liquor Stand next door? Where in Clearwater?

DRKATO1
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Had a friend that was a corprate tax lawer that lived near ybor city.
What a fun place that was.
I would fish under the Clearwater bridge and he would pick me up in his boat and fish half the night in Tampa bay.

Or we would hit different clubs a couple nights a week.

Wasn't Thee Doll House no alcohol but you could go next door and drink? was that the Yucatan lounge.

I remember going to one club, maybe the penthouse club, you could take in your own alcohol and drink.

TFOGGuys
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 05:07 PM
http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2009/12/fat_midget_stripper.jpg

Alcohol is bad....mmmmmkay?

Fernman
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 05:15 PM
haha...

UglyDogRacing
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Had a friend that was a corprate tax lawer that lived near ybor city.
What a fun place that was.
I would fish under the Clearwater bridge and he would pick me up in his boat and fish half the night in Tampa bay.

Or we would hit different clubs a couple nights a week.

Wasn't Thee Doll House no alcohol but you could go next door and drink? was that the Yucatan lounge.

I remember going to one club, maybe the penthouse club, you could take in your own alcohol and drink.

Yeah Ybor is fun. Doll house served alcohol and plenty of it. Yucatan liquor stand was huge night club next door in the early 90's. The total nude clubs in tampa did not serve alcohol but you could brought your own in discreetly. You may have went to Mons Venus, 2001 Odyssey, Tanga Lounge. Next to Tanga there was big topless place called Scarletts that served drinks.

Ted
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Good info. Next time i visit FL, i'll make sure i check out HOB and DH !

stitch
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 10:20 PM
+2. And the House of Babes in Orlando.

Getting old...

Holy CRAP I forgot about the House of babes. Do you remember the fat chick who claimed to be the fattest stipper in the world? Good times there.

Drunktank
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Damn... and I thought when some folks spent $14000 on myself and a coworker at diamond caberet it was big money!

LivingPools
Sun May 1st, 2011, 08:29 PM
I thought I had escaped this part of the nation! For anybody heading to Tampa FL area, Mons Venus yes, 2001 Odyssey NO, unless you're trying to get laid in the actual freaking club. On the St Pete side of the bay, there was a small club off of US 19 and Ulmerton that was full nude no alcohol, BYOB with a package store not 20 feet away. For awhile they had a keg and a bottle of Jack just outside the entrance, "free". Never been so sick in my life. I'm going to remain thankful I don't get blackout drunk in strip bars.

Kim-n-Dean
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 10:00 AM
And you thought you spent too much at the glitter factories.... http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/27/attorney-sues-spending-1000-florida-strip-club/?test=latestnewsThat's why you go enough to get to know everyone, then it's free to drink!! Ay, Kris?!?