PDA

View Full Version : Brick House Leather

Vellos
Fri Apr 29th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Located in Longmont, Kelly Auker does all work regarding leather. I went in to see if I could get my pants to keep from unbuttoning when I lean forward (yes, I'm a fatty). She recommended a second button and put it on in five minutes while I waited. I also enquired about getting a slight extension in my pants (yes, I'm a tall fatty), but she suggested that I try stretching them out with water before I make any big or expensive changes. She also took her time to explain things to me so I understood them, and made sure that she understood exactly what it is that I wanted. Personal and professional service, would highly recommend for all things leather.

The Brick House Leather Co. (http://www.brickhouseleather.com/)

Spooph
Fri Apr 29th, 2011, 12:56 PM
You're welcome dude!

Jason ON
Fri Apr 29th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Good to know.

Vellos
Fri Apr 29th, 2011, 01:00 PM
You're welcome dude!

Hunh? RMK referred me.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu May 5th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Located in Longmont, Kelly Auker does all work regarding leather. I went in to see if I could get my pants to keep from unbuttoning when I lean forward (yes, I'm a fatty). She recommended a second button and put it on in five minutes while I waited. I also enquired about getting a slight extension in my pants (yes, I'm a tall fatty), but she suggested that I try stretching them out with water before I make any big or expensive changes. She also took her time to explain things to me so I understood them, and made sure that she understood exactly what it is that I wanted. Personal and professional service, would highly recommend for all things leather.

The Brick House Leather Co. (http://www.brickhouseleather.com/)
Was she able to put that drop-flap in the back for you? :D

Vellos
Thu May 5th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Was she able to put that drop-flap in the back for you? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU2FGiFUbu0

:dunno:

Spooph
Fri May 6th, 2011, 09:42 AM
LMAO!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri May 6th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Hah! Although, that's exactly how patents are donw, and, for females (lesbians included :), it's actually a great idea. I am SO glad my leathers are 2 piece (my choice for this very reason), because I had to make an emergency pitstop on ride a few years ago, and luckily even had a bathroom. I can't imagine being on a long ride, eating something that didn't agree with you while on the road (like I did), having to squat on the side of the road:poo:, and be wearing a 1-piece :cry:. NOT good.....

bornwildnfree
Fri May 6th, 2011, 02:34 PM
^ AT that point, just strip...who cares who's looking LOL

Spooph
Sun May 8th, 2011, 07:56 PM
ass up and out and hose the drive-by's... :P

~Barn~
Sun May 8th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Anybody in the DTC/Denver area planning on heading out that way (Longmont)?

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon May 9th, 2011, 09:37 AM
i just emailed them for some pricing barn...i may be heading up this week if the price is right.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 10th, 2011, 05:38 PM
^ AT that point, just strip...who cares who's looking LOLYeah, but it'd be a PITA getting the boots off and all..... Nah, I love my 2-pc A-Stars, I've only had to do an emergency-squat once in them while on the road, and thankfully it was in a real bathroom. And it was SOOOO nice to be able to just take the jacket off and drop trou.

Toner
Tue May 10th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Anybody in the DTC/Denver area planning on heading out that way (Longmont)?

PM'd.

CaptGoodvibes
Tue May 10th, 2011, 08:46 PM
I emailed them jst now about modding my new jacket to fit better. Thanks!

~Barn~
Tue May 10th, 2011, 09:29 PM
PM'd.

Replied and thank you!