PDA

View Full Version : Osama dead?

Think
Sun May 1st, 2011, 08:56 PM
I literally got goosebumps when I saw the news...

This is literally the only link I could find that works: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/05/01/113442/osama-bin-laden-found-in-pakistan.html

cptschlongenheimer
Sun May 1st, 2011, 08:57 PM
Us too!

WolFeYeZ
Sun May 1st, 2011, 08:59 PM
Supposedly. Seen 5 FB posts about it in the last 5 minutes. Have not seen any big news sources that have it. Lets see how this goes...

Think
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:01 PM
Turn the TV to CNN. Obama is going to make a statement.

Here's a more legit news source: http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-bin-laden-killed/story?id=13505703

vort3xr6
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:01 PM
Fox news is interrupting my American Dad show right now. I am HUGELY skeptical about this. I find it extremely ironic and convenient timing for a failing president. I think he died years ago. Can't survive in caves on kidney dialysis.... Just sayin.

WolFeYeZ
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:04 PM
If I had a TV around I would, but nope. Fill us in as it goes :)

OUTLAWD
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:05 PM
Fox news is interrupting my American Dad show right now.

how am I supposed to get my weekly quality brain rot when fox goes to "news" coverage

longrider
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:13 PM
NBC news is waiting on the Presidents speech but has confirmed Bin Laden is dead

tecknojoe
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:18 PM
Cheers, free world.

ndnbennyb
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:19 PM
Yeah what longrider said.

Sir Bacon Lube
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:33 PM
Now who wants to buy a handgun?

Shodown
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:33 PM
:cheers:

DFab
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:35 PM
Does this mean we can stop bombing poor brown people?

TinkerinWstuff
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:41 PM
YEAH! Obama can honestly say he finally fixed at least ONE of the many problems Bush left for him.

:D

That's sarcasm for those not sure

675Rider
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:42 PM
Glad to hear it! Some closure for alot of people.

Vellos
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:46 PM
Just saw Obama's speech.

http://blogdailyherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/winning21.jpg

Airreed
Sun May 1st, 2011, 10:24 PM
I knew somehthing was up this morning. I was at a military conference up in Keystone and we had a quick brief that our threatcon level was going to go up, but were unable to state why at the time. I thought it was for possible retaliation from Gadafi....but I was wrong.

I'm glad we finally eliminated him!

Snowman
Sun May 1st, 2011, 10:53 PM
Finally, Obama got Osama.
Way to go Navy Seals...

JustSomeDude
Sun May 1st, 2011, 11:39 PM
Just saw Obama's speech.

I have to admit, even though I disagree with his politics, and aside from some minor symptoms of his notorious "I"-disease... it was a damn good speech.

I doubt we'll ever know the identity of the trigger man, but I'd like to buy him a beer.

Cheers to the US military, and prayers to the fallen and their families in this decade-long quest for justice.

JustSomeDude
Sun May 1st, 2011, 11:41 PM
Ruh-roh... the negative nancys are already on it...

Forgive me for being a naysayer but what's been accomplished? Does this eliminate the US foreign policy that caused his anger to begin with?
http://twitter.com/#!/_bexology/status/64888093211246593

I have a better question... does this mean we can take toothpaste on planes again?

:dunno:

Swift
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 12:36 AM
Tea Party Patriots (http://www.facebook.com/teapartypatriots)
I hope we learn the names of the Americans who tracked him down and carried out this attack, though I suspect we may not.

Regardless: bin Laden being dead is not "justice"; that would have required something far worse than simply ending his life. But it will suffice. A day long overdue, but a good one for America and the world.

Swift
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 12:38 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256888

neh
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 01:57 AM
live tweet as it happened, although it was a few kilometers away he heard the copters.

scroll down till may 1st., or within 24 hrs.

https://twitter.com/#!/ReallyVirtual

Vellos
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 01:59 AM
looooool Tea Party /politicalfight

2isbetterthan4
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 02:02 AM
Hmmmmmm..... Osama already buried at sea huh? Sort of suspicious if you ask me...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hKuNAChkdQ2L9WPCYDVQiN77ivkA?docId=8438621e6 7ee44308469f05a7c2972ef

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 05:21 AM
live tweet as it happened, although it was a few kilometers away he heard the copters.

scroll down till may 1st., or within 24 hrs.

https://twitter.com/#!/ReallyVirtual

Dude has about 24,000 new followers in less than 12 hrs. as of now and growing.

Cat118!
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 05:51 AM
Well I say thank you to our troops! For all done for past 11 years and continuing

Sarge
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 06:15 AM
Yesterday was my sons first birthday. I missed his birth due to deployment.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 06:23 AM
Yesterday was my sons first birthday. I missed his birth due to deployment.

Thanks for the sacrifices you and all our military members make and have made in the past.

May 1st is certainly a great day for celebration in your family.

Finklestein87
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 07:31 AM
Watching the news report this was pretty funny. I was flipping back and forth between Fox and CNN, both reporters were so excited they kept mumbling and studdering. They would cut off people in mid sentence - with new information. But the best was how hard they were trying to find the right words WITHOUT a teleprompter.

Canuck
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 08:04 AM

Unfortunately, no.

rforsythe
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 08:42 AM
May 1st is certainly a great day for celebration in your family.

One of the news people was saying this is also the anniversary of the world finding out Hitler committed suicide.

May 1st: The day douchebags die.

TFOGGuys
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 08:59 AM
I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't think I'm going to celebrate, as the taking of a life, regardless of necessity, is no cause for joy for me. I am relieved that he is no longer a threat, but I am seriously concerned that all of this celebration will only serve to martyr him, and serve as a springboard for even more egregious acts of violence from Al Q'aeda and similar extremist groups. The best course of action would have been to remove him quietly, and let his legacy be one of obscurity.

rybo
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 09:08 AM
I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't think I'm going to celebrate, as the taking of a life, regardless of necessity, is no cause for joy for me. I am relieved that he is no longer a threat, but I am seriously concerned that all of this celebration will only serve to martyr him, and serve as a springboard for even more egregious acts of violence from Al Q'aeda and similar extremist groups. The best course of action would have been to remove him quietly, and let his legacy be one of obscurity.

Beautifully said Jim.

dragos13
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 09:26 AM

I think the families and friends of everyone who lost their life on Sept 11th deserve a little bit more then being left in the dark about the death of Osama.

Choose to celebrate or not, making the news public is mandatory in my opinion.

salsashark
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 09:27 AM

As much as I agree with you about a lot of the unnecessary celebration. The news needed to be let out that he was gone.

He will be a martyr either way, so it needed to be shown that the US will see through with its mission.

Smitty
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 09:34 AM

I don't think it would matter much if we celebrated or not. These people are going to continue their activities regardless of what we do. While I see your point and it is an excellent one, forgetting the past will open us up to future issues. "Those that cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." If the actions of Osama and his followers were forgotten and burried, then those that died for that cause would be forgotten and that can't happen. Many lives have been sacrificed for the fight against terrorism and I believe that it's going to go on for a long time. If we can protect the many with the lives of a few then I think it is justified.

While we shouldn't necessarily celebrate his death but celebrate that those that have died because of him have been avenged. His death doesn't equal the countless numbers that have died in search of him but it shows the kind of people that Americans are. I love the freedoms that I have and is unfortunete that we live in a world were those freedoms have to be protected from others, but that is the way it is for now.

There should be a world wide toast for getting rid of another douche...

modette99
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 09:39 AM
Fox news is interrupting my American Dad show right now. I am HUGELY skeptical about this. I find it extremely ironic and convenient timing for a failing president. I think he died years ago. Can't survive in caves on kidney dialysis.... Just sayin.

Sad part is, Obama is taking credit. He did nothing....just happens to be the President at the time. Bush is the one that sent troops, if it would have been Obama the dude would of did nothing.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 09:46 AM
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/4/2011/05/079533171006fca26a3d1857ae858913/340x.gif

http://www.transformer-ivan.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/hide_and_seek.png

Devaclis
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 10:42 AM
http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/meh.ro7279.jpg

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/meh.ro7282.jpg

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/meh.ro7283.jpg

TransNone13
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 12:13 PM
I just heard about this, pretty crazy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl7POcfh9RU&feature=player_embedded#at=28

Cat118!
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 12:25 PM
Love seeing patriotism again!!

rforsythe
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 12:49 PM

I'm not going to lie, I am glad he's dead. I'm not out dancing in the streets, however I consider the celebrations as much about the symbolism of his death and what it represents as anything else.

The fact is it doesn't take much to motivate terrorists, and they will always find some reason to justify their actions. That does not mean we shouldn't have gone after him, and even if a new terrorist leader does spring up, Osama was unique in his capabilities. He was incredibly intelligent in his own right, much like Hitler was, and people like that are fortunately few and far between.

The world will have another Osama one day, and I have no doubt there will be some Al Qaeda reprisals going on somewhere at least for a short while, but this needed to happen. I also think quietly making him disappear would have been wrong - he's been quietly invisible for two decades, except when he is making a statement or killing people. His death was broadcast far and wide for good reason.

Ricky
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 01:09 PM
Sad part is, Obama is taking credit. He did nothing....just happens to be the President at the time. Bush is the one that sent troops, if it would have been Obama the dude would of did nothing.

He's not "taking" credit. The news organizations are giving it to him. What statement did he make that gave HIM credit for it all?

Airreed
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 01:12 PM
I think you have to tell the world that he is dead and have proof (DNA testing) that the US killed him. If we didn't AlQuida and other terrorist groups would say it's just a ploy as part of an information operation against them.
Also, it give "some" closure to those families that lost friends/families on 9-11-01.

My last deployment (2008) I ran a detention facility in Baghdad and i know that there is a major facility in Bagram, Astan. I wonder what the mood/feel within the facility is with the detainees. Will they riot, or has the face of their leader dying crushed their will to fight anymore???

Vellos
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 01:28 PM
He's not "taking" credit. The news organizations are giving it to him. What statement did he make that gave HIM credit for it all?

Maybe you didn't see this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNYmK19-d0U)?

Modette99 is really off base though. Republic or Democrat any president would have sought justice for the 9/11 attacks. Unfounded opinions should be left to Fox News (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6737097743434902428#).

Airreed
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 01:45 PM
Looks like i'll need to change my avatar now!

mdub
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 01:47 PM
y'know the gov't never tells the public the whole. Just feeds us what they think we need to know. Hopefully this will be a dominoe effect for the good.

MetaLord 9
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 03:15 PM
The US needed a "win." While we can argue whether or not it's good news because of what Bin Laden's death may trigger, we can all agree that it isn't bad news. The fact that we have one thing to agree upon as a nation after being torn apart on every issue involving the middle east, is a fact worth celebrating. President Obama is just as responsible for this accomplishment as President Bush is, and neither of them can take anywhere near the credit for this as each and every one of our men and women in uniform.

Thank all of you who serve for what you give, what you sacrifice, and why you serve.

Sarge
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 03:27 PM

The Black Knight
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 06:55 PM
See I'm the exact opposite. I'm completely overwhelmed with joy that this guy is dead. I take immense satisfaction that he's dead and no longer able to draw a breathe in this world. And in my opinion he got more respect in death than what I would have given him. His quick burial at sea in order to honor Islamic religion was all fine and good, however I would have rather paraded his ass down the streets of New York, only to display him "Old West" style in a pine box propped up against the new construction where the Twin Towers once stood. With a sign around his neck reading, "this is what happens to terrorist!!"

You might say, we took the high road and did the honorable thing in a quick burial. But this is one of those instances where I would have been more than happy to take the low road and sleep great a night doing it.

Sure it may have sparked retaliation and violence. But we have the baddest military known to man. We live in the most awesome country this world has ever seen. Our resolve will always be strong and relentless, we are a nation of rebels, rebellion is in our blood and it's who we are.

Bueller
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 07:51 PM
Sure it may have sparked retaliation and violence. But we have the baddest military known to man. We live in the most awesome country this world has ever seen.

Pretty much the attitude that got us here in the first place.

The Black Knight
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 08:06 PM
Pretty much the attitude that got us here in the first place.
But that's taking it a bit out of context. Yeah you can clip one sentence and say it looks boastful. My whole comment, not just a sentence should be taken as a whole.

My statement was not to boast and be arrogant. But show pride and respect for my own country. It's because of who we are, that we can weather these storms. You can't rest on your laurels in the face of aggression and evil. I believe Evil prevails, when Good men do not stand against it.

Bin Laden's death has mixed emotions for everyone. I don't feel there is really a right or wrong way to view it. Some choose to just let the moment pass into the pages of history. Others feel that it's a time for jubilation and happiness. Myself, I'm in the latter. No one right now in this time in Earth's history needed to die more than this guy. I believe this is a great day for the USA, the World and mankind in general.

Zach929rr
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 08:06 PM
Think for yourself. Question authority.

/timothyleary

Vellos
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 08:35 PM
/timothyleary

/playstoomuchwow

Zach929rr
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 08:54 PM
/playstoomuchwow

/hasnothingtodowithwowgeorgie

rforsythe
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 09:06 PM
/hasnothingtodowithwowgeorgie

ROFLMAO?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEWgs6YQR9A

Bueller
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 09:28 PM
It is a general attitude that this country and it's leaders hold that "might is right" and whatever they do as far as foreign policy is in the interest of the country.
We create these fucking people and then wonder why they come back to make our lives the constant fear laden PIA that it is now.
I don't care that the guy is dead but then again I am not a "Christian" that values the sanctity of life.

ThorsTwin
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 09:45 PM
I say put his head on the Ground Zero flagpole for all to see. Someone else wanna stand in his place? We got alot of flagpoles

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 09:48 PM
Nope.... We just need to find some different ones to bomb now..... :)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 09:58 PM
It is a general attitude that this country and it's leaders hold that "might is right" and whatever they do as far as foreign policy is in the interest of the country.
We create these fucking people and then wonder why they come back to make our lives the constant fear laden PIA that it is now.
I don't care that the guy is dead but then again I am not a "Christian" that values the sanctity of life.
We didn't create shit. That worthless motherfucker made the decision to kill innocent people all over the world all on his own. He died too easy, and we treated his corpse with far more respect than he deserved. All the PC People are worried about if we released pics of Osama dead, it'll hurt the delicate feelings of other terrorists around the world. Fucking waaaah! Did they care how we felt when hundreds of thousands of them around the world celebrated and burned our flag and Bush in effegy on 9/11 after 3,000 of us died and they did billions of $$ in damage to our economy? Fuck no. I wanna see a pic of Osama face down and ass up with one of the SEALS who killed him humping his corpse....... In fact, as to his burial at sea, I think we should have beheaded him, put him in a sealed container full of pig shit, and shot him into space.

The Black Knight
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 10:00 PM
I don't value "his" sanctity of life and I'm a Christian. Just because I am, am I supposed to value his?? Last I checked, orchestrating the mass murder of thousands of innocent lives pretty much moves you from the "valued" to "un-valued" list. This guy was a monster just like Hitler. And I can't just sit back and say, "well since I'm supposed to be righteous, I can't ask for justice to prevail". I don't work that way, and if God has a problem with it, then that's a beef he and I will have to settle.

If taking pleasure in a evil human beings death damns me, then I'm more than man enough to accept my fate. At least I know, I was true to my own emotions and not going to mask it, in some sort of righteous "I'm above this" mentality. Hell no I'm not above it, I like the fact that he's dead. This world is a better place for it.

Finally, he's going to have to answer to the Almighty for his actions and I'm pretty sure he's going to be in the hot seat.

Vellos
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 10:06 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_S-6RkogBLCs/TQevUaU1ybI/AAAAAAAAQKI/MGweU6TIPzA/s1600/drama_llama.jpg

Swift
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 11:17 PM
I can see 1 of 3 things that actually happened with his supposed burial at sea. 1, it happened for real. 2, it was staged so we could transport the real body to the US for whatever reason. 3, None of this shit really happened and its a political ploy for Obama's less than stellar approval rating.

I vote option 2 personally.

SOCAL4LIFE!!
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 11:44 PM
I can see 1 of 3 things that actually happened with his supposed burial at sea. 1, it happened for real. 2, it was staged so we could transport the real body to the US for whatever reason. 3, None of this shit really happened and its a political ploy for Obama's less than stellar approval rating.

I vote option 2 personally.

A major problem with option 2 is that the government said what boat (yeah that's right Squids I called it a boat) everything happened on. Now you have 2,000+ military people that can say it never happened and really blow a lid off the whole thing. I don't think (and yes I could be wrong) that it was not a stunt to hide his body. The USA treats the dead properly even when it's their enemy. So to do the right thing and also get away from a larger issue of his body turned into a shrine. This could lead to a breeding ground for more terrorists. But then again you could be right and j am just lost n. The kool aid.

Vellos
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 11:57 PM
2, it was staged so we could transport the real body to the US for whatever reason. 3, None of this shit really happened and its a political ploy for Obama's less than stellar approval rating.

Just because you don't support Obama doesn't make him, and a large portion of the military that would have to go along with this, crazy. Lets just accept the news of Bin Laden's death and, as I'll say it again, keep the irrational thoughts to Fox.

Swift
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 01:16 AM
Its not that I don't support him, I was calling a spade a spade when I said what I did about his standing. I'm an independent because I think every politician has their head up their ass in some way shape or form. I don't agree with everything he does but he's earned the right to be president and so therefore I respect him as just that, our nations president. The polls are simple and to the point "Yes or No", there's no middle ground or bullshit to be said.

I wasn't intending my post to be a cause for rioting or flaming over the subject, it's just an observation of the recent events that have unfolded in the last 36 hours. Osama's death, if anything, should bring closure to many and help not only the US but also the world move forward. What happens from here on is uncharted territory.

thankgod
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 01:28 AM
Ok, now that he's dead let's go after the Bush family.

thankgod
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 01:31 AM
Mk

thankgod
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 01:32 AM
:think:

Vellos
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 01:58 AM
A lot of irrationality about every single political move, which includes where the president goes out for lunch is created by the media as it has always been since Fox News began. I doubt many people here have political or journalism degrees, so a lot of comments surrounding the subject, as well as discussions abroad, are just replications of ideas created by media sources. If most people take a step back and reflect rationally on the situation they will conclude that the issue is pretty straight forward.

In this case Osama bin Laden was killed. It was through the efforts of our two presidents, everyone in our military, other countries support and tolerance, journalists, engineers that created un-manned drones, all the tax payers, so basically everyone in America and our allies. He was buried at sea within 24 hours to respect his religion because America, despite its flaws, is still a country with dignity.

Tipys
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 03:10 AM
You know this fighting what the president has or has not done or taken credit for doesn't matter. You know what matters with this news? Read the head line.
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p164/robszendrey/tbvgz.jpg

dragos13
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 06:20 AM
You know this fighting what the president has or has not done or taken credit for doesn't matter. You know what matters with this news? Read the head line.
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p164/robszendrey/tbvgz.jpg

Now THAT is a great picture!!!

I can definitely say I'm extremely happy this POS is dead. No, it doesn't bring back the thousands we have lost since 9/11 but it does bring some closure to the event. What would it say about our country if we just backed out and let him live his life? I think all terrorists should know that if you fuck with the U.S. we will seek justice. Obama does deserve credit for this, as he stayed the course that Bush laid out and kept going for what we set out to do, however, like said above 99% of the credit goes to the men and women in uniform.

As for all the conspiracy theorists, give it a rest.

Swift
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 07:47 AM
I think it was really cool that Obama met with Bush following the confirmation of his death. Shows a great deal of respect on his part.

Devaclis
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 09:25 AM
http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/meh.ro7292.jpg

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 10:46 AM
A lot of irrationality about every single political move, which includes where the president goes out for lunch is created by the media as it has always been since Fox News began. I doubt many people here have political or journalism degrees, so a lot of comments surrounding the subject, as well as discussions abroad, are just replications of ideas created by media sources. If most people take a step back and reflect rationally on the situation they will conclude that the issue is pretty straight forward.

In this case Osama bin Laden was killed. It was through the efforts of our two presidents, everyone in our military, other countries support and tolerance, journalists, engineers that created un-manned drones, all the tax payers, so basically everyone in America and our allies. He was buried at sea within 24 hours to respect his religion because America, despite its flaws, is still a country with dignity.
Kids.:roll: I watched the news all day yesterday, Fox and other stations like CNN etc., and I thought Fox actually had the best coverage, though CNN was pretty good too. I know you tree-hugging, birkenstock-and-patchouli-wearing, Outback-driving, tofu-eatin children like to just immediately dismiss Fox because it doesn't fit your leftist political agenda, but they're the #1 cable news network for a reason, and I find their coverage of things better and more balanced than the rest. Don't like Beck, O'Reilly or Hannity? Don't watch those COMMENTARY shows. Simple!:roll:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 10:48 AM
Ok, now that he's dead let's go after the Bush family.
First of all, fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Second, that can be considered a direct threat against his family. That's tolerated neither by the secret service nor the mods here. Care to rephrase that, asshole?

salsashark
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 10:49 AM
Kids.:roll: I watched the news all day yesterday, Fox and other stations like CNN etc., and I thought Fox actually had the best coverage, though CNN was pretty good too. I know you tree-hugging, birkenstock-and-patchouli-wearing, Outback-driving, tofu-eatin children like to just immediately dismiss Fox because it doesn't fit your leftist political agenda, but they're the #1 cable news network for a reason, and I find their coverage of things better and more balanced than the rest. Don't like Beck, O'Reilly or Hannity? Don't watch those COMMENTARY shows. Simple!:roll:

WOW... who would have ever thought Frank would be the voice of reason within the hallowed halls of the CSC :lol:

TFOGGuys
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 10:54 AM
WOW... who would have ever thought Frank would be the voice of reason within the hallowed halls of the CSC :lol:

Imposter!

:lol:

I dunno about anyone else, but the whole OBL thing seems to be overshadowing a lot of important shit, like the fact that Benanke has pretty much said that he's going to continue QE2 to keep the US from defaulting on it's Treasury bonds, and as a result we can look forward to double digit inflation, and the dollar going down the toilet.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 10:58 AM
It's not me......someone hacked my account! :) (Kidding)

Vellos
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:02 AM

Typical, ignorant (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6737097743434902428#). Good luck with that. :roll:

salsashark
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:06 AM
I dunno about anyone else, but the whole OBL thing seems to be overshadowing a lot of important shit, like the fact that Benanke has pretty much said that he's going to continue QE2 to keep the US from defaulting on it's Treasury bonds, and as a result we can look forward to double digit inflation, and the dollar going down the toilet.

Wait a minute... Are you implying that our government would intentionally keep the citizens squabbling between themselves about who has the better media coverage while they continue to rape and pillage out country?!

Balderdash I say!!!

thankgod
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:07 AM
1st:The horse I rode in on is your wife, and yes I will fuck the dog shit outta her, you know before the whole "war" started in Iraq back in 2003, if WE would have killed Bush, we would have prevented the war with no loss of innocent life. I just wanna see George Bush beheaded and his head kicked down the street like a soccer ball. I mean if we are gonna go after ALL terrorist, might as well start at home...If I was you (which I'm not and thank white god for) I would be afraid of our totalitarian government, not a few radical camel jockies.
2nd: fuck your rational.

First of all, fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Second, that can be considered a direct threat against his family. That's tolerated neither by the secret service nor the mods here. Care to rephrase that, asshole?

Vellos
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:09 AM
Ooookay I'm no longer participating in this thread...

Zach929rr
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:27 AM
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp324/frugsplayground/1256523423443.jpg

Sean
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:31 AM
IBTL!!!!!

TFOGGuys
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:37 AM
Wait a minute... Are you implying that our government would intentionally keep the citizens squabbling between themselves about who has the better media coverage while they continue to rape and pillage out country?!

Balderdash I say!!!

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...printing money...or mor correctly :using cash to repurchase the bonds that back the cash, so that the cash doesn't immediately become more worthless, so that they can still use it to purchase more of the bonds that back the cash...lather, rinse, repeat...

http://sicklemaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/wizard-of-oz.jpeg

King Nothing
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:46 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....breath.....HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA

puckstr
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:49 AM
My view of politics.
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0910/paranoia-october-challange-bruce-campbell-evil-dead-army-of-demotivational-poster-1256131803.jpg

Snowman
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:50 AM
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...printing money...or mor correctly :using cash to repurchase the bonds that back the cash, so that the cash doesn't immediately become more worthless, so that they can still use it to purchase more of the bonds that back the cash...lather, rinse, repeat...

http://sicklemaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/wizard-of-oz.jpegIs it me, or does this remind anyone else of Dick Chaney?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:50 AM
Typical, ignorant (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6737097743434902428#). Good luck with that. :roll:
Typical CHILD, good luck with that. I've seen, known, and done more in this lifetime by far than you have kiddo. Maybe when your nutz finally drop you're eyes will open up. Dismissing a valid source because their commentary shows don't align with your tender patchouli-wearing tree-hugging beliefs is the epitome of ignorance. Worse yet, proactive blindness. I even watch the far-left Communist News Network just to make sure the stories from the networks are close. Oh, and your advice to get rid of your chicken-strips by "flicking the bitch in".....SRSLY?:pointlaugh: Like, you're Kevin Schwantz now? Bwahhhhhaaaahhhhaaa.....

Zach929rr
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:52 AM
Is it me, or does this remind anyone else of Dick Chaney?

That's NOT Dick Chaney?

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:56 AM
thankgod you are a moron. i hope to be present when CM runs into you and opens a can of whatever it is that you need. and if he can't handle it. i'd be happy to step in can give you some curb for lunch.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:57 AM
1st:The horse I rode in on is your wife, and yes I will fuck the dog shit outta her, you know before the whole "war" started in Iraq back in 2003, if WE would have killed Bush, we would have prevented the war with no loss of innocent life. I just wanna see George Bush beheaded and his head kicked down the street like a soccer ball. I mean if we are gonna go after ALL terrorist, might as well start at home...If I was you (which I'm not and thank white god for) I would be afraid of our totalitarian government, not a few radical camel jockies.
2nd: fuck your rational.
First of all you little limp-dick cock-sucker, the only fucking going on here will be your mom, right before I bend you over like the whiny little bitch you are. You'll be licking the peanuts out of your own shit off my dick before I'd be through with you.......BITCH.

Hey mods, you gonna tolerate this asshole espousing this kind of violence on a former president?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:59 AM
thankgod you are a moron. i hope to be present when CM runs into you and opens a can of whatever it is that you need. and if he can't handle it. i'd be happy to step in can give you some curb for lunch.
No worries about man-handling the little twerp, but thanks for the backup offer Travis. :)

puckstr
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 12:00 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI9hKi7csouclkoxm6FMGKuaGx7u20f oNHtyE6dN4HDew8fMFT6A&t=1

Snowman
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 12:03 PM
Given from what you have said about your former wife, Frank this guy sounds like he would be doing you a favor... :)

Ok, so we were all thinking it...Just saying

salsashark
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 12:03 PM
thread started out fine...

and then...

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_WENF5AxFUtU/TRuPDM8pThI/AAAAAAAAL_8/MCN61kZF5z0/Motorcycle_stalls.gif

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 12:05 PM
Given from what you have said about your former wife, Frank this guy sounds like he would be doing you a favor...
Hah! Now THAT's comedy! :) Nah, I wouldn't wish her even on this assclown. Besides, I'm sure his dick is far too small for her......

Zach929rr
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 12:05 PM
http://www.ivy.aholic.us/gallery/d/582808-2/hate_hate_hate.jpg

hatehatehate

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 12:07 PM
Is it me, or does this remind anyone else of Dick Chaney?
I thought it looked more like Nancy Pelosi......:D

Vellos
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 12:08 PM
http://www.texasbritishwhitecattle.com/images/LlamaGroup406.jpg

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 12:13 PM
http://www.texasbritishwhitecattle.com/images/LlamaGroup406.jpg
One of these your G/F?:D

Vellos
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 12:18 PM
One of these your G/F?:D

http://animalsneedkisses.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/llamas.jpg