PDA

View Full Version : How to pick up chicks?

Vellos
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 02:09 AM
On a sportbike.

Advice? :D

neh
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 04:53 AM
Don't do this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI7gk9GnGiQ

CaneZach
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 05:27 AM
All I do is take off my helmet and they're instantly repulsed, so I have no idea what to tell you.

houdini
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 05:50 AM
Lol. Well Vellos considering you are in Boulder I think your pretty much screwed ! My advice would be either somehow attach a Bong to the bike, paint it tye dye, and slap some Phish stickers all over it...or go to the Bus stop (but i would advise going after 10pm when the "B" team gets off) :)

cptschlongenheimer
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 06:01 AM
Chicks are expensive. You keep one around long enough and you're gonna have to buy her jewelry or a motorcycle or something... :D
all kidding aside, if self-help books work for you... search: david d'angelo, double your dating
Some drivel, but teaches you to look at dating from a new paradigm.

BushyAR15
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 06:14 AM
Club them and strap them down on the pillion!

Vellos
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 07:02 AM
all kidding aside, if self-help books work for you...

:puppy:

MetaLord 9
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 07:21 AM
Get a winning personality, charm, and wit. Workout. Get some confidence. Don't be a douche. Show up on a sportbike.

cptschlongenheimer
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 07:26 AM
:lol:
I'm not ashamed to admit I used to have no clue how to talk to women until I educated myself a little... now I just need to figure out how to shut them up...

Sean
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 07:26 AM
If you see them glancing at the bike, just ask if they want a ride. Chances are, they do. Take them up Boulder Canyon and scare the panties off of them. :up:

Get a winning personality, charm, and wit. Workout. Get some confidence. Don't be a douche. Show up on a sportbike.That only works for me.

MetaLord 9
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 07:28 AM
That only works for me.
True.

The rest of us use chloroform and a large camping backpack.

/itputsthelotiononitsskin

BC14
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 07:35 AM
All I do is take off my helmet and they're instantly repulsed, so I have no idea what to tell you.
+1 :up:

Swift
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 07:43 AM
Whip out your junk.
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/koolaid_oohya_icon949.jpg

CaneZach
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 07:43 AM
True.

The rest of us use chloroform and a large camping backpack.

/itputsthelotiononitsskin

Dude, stop jacking my swag! That's the only way for someone like me to pick up the ladies.

/itrubsthelotiononitsskinorelseitgetsthehoseagain
//putthefuckinglotioninthebasket

Snowman
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 07:44 AM
What happened to the good ol days when you would just go up to her father and trade her for some goats. Things were so much easier then...

asp_125
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 07:45 AM
You need to work out, have some tats, and a badass italian motorcycle..
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39013&highlight=eurotrash

Zach929rr
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 07:47 AM
You got to be alpha brah.

aerofaze
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 07:50 AM
Get a winning personality, charm, and wit. Workout. Get some confidence. Don't be a douche. Show up on a sportbike.

Yes, when she checks out your sportbike, make eye contact with her!!! Plus, confidence in a guy is very important (but don't mistake that for arrogance). A guy who is self-assured, yet humble, does it for me.

I must also mention this cliche: a sense of humor goes a long way- just be sure it's not mean-spirited (a major turnoff).

Mother Goose
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 08:32 AM
Be yourself, if they don't like it, on to the next. Don't change who you already are just to get a girl, they aren't worth it if you have to do that.

TinkerinWstuff
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 08:38 AM
http://www.stuffonbikes.com/wp-content/gallery/motorcycles/chickens2.jpg
http://www.stuffonbikes.com/wp-content/gallery/motorcycles/chickens.jpg
http://www.johnlund.com/images/Funny-chickens-riding-motorcycle.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_A5yfIv5YRzU/SexyOGLI5EI/AAAAAAAAEZw/kSA_YWWxnA4/s400/BikerChicks.jpg

Mother Goose
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 08:44 AM
Is this what came up while you were Googling for cock?

TinkerinWstuff
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 08:46 AM
wear cowboy boots

Vellos
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 08:54 AM
Be yourself, if they don't like it,

they gets the hose again. :dunno:

McVaaahhh
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 08:59 AM
You gotta roll up wearing shorts, sandals and no shirt with your lid strapped to the tail of the bike. Make sure you talk all about yourself and how fast you are on that thing. Bounce it off the rev-limiter every chance you get too, that really gets 'em going. :up:

Kim-n-Dean
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 09:08 AM
I just throw Kim into the crowd, reel her back in and see what she comes back with. She's way better at picking up chicks than I am!!

Wrider
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 09:27 AM
If you just want to get laid and don't mind a bit of travel... Go downtown in FoCo on a Friday/Saturday night at about 2 AM when the bars close. Sit on your bike and when a girl comes up looking at it, ask if she wants a ride...
Not sure if it will work in FoCo but it DOES work in Phoenix next to ASU.

OUTLAWD
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 09:29 AM
I just be myself...oh wait, that doesn't work very well :dunno:

maybe I need to show off my tats more...and drag knee while flipping everyone the bird

Sean
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 09:31 AM
Not sure if it will work in FoCo but it DOES work in Phoenix next to ASU.Works just fine in Boulder. :up:

asp_125
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 10:23 AM
You need to sell the sportbike and get a Hardley, then sit out in front of some LoDo bar revving the motor. :p

TransNone13
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 10:30 AM
[...]scare the panties off of them. :up:

I would advise against that, I've been punched in the back before doing something like that...

Vellos
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 10:52 AM
I've been punched in the back before doing something like that...

:idea: Is this when you'd wheelie them off?

TransNone13
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 10:55 AM
:idea: Is this when you'd wheelie them off?

No lol, just got up to 110MPH or so, maybe 120MPH on a 600RR.

Sean
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 10:56 AM
I would advise against that, I've been punched in the back before doing something like that...It's just foreplay. :hump:

GuitarX
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:05 AM
Just make sure you don't hang out with too many other sportbikers while you're trolling for the ladies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-EN8dpAvBw

Jim_Vess
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:30 AM
Benjamins. Lots of Benjamins.

brennahm
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:39 AM
I assume this was a joke.

If not...maybe try not hanging out with a bunch of dudes on the internet.

vort3xr6
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 11:56 AM

If not...maybe try not hanging out with a bunch of dudes on the internet.

Exactly. Male dominated sportbike forums scare women away.

Airreed
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 12:25 PM
Spray yourself down with some Sex Panther...It works 60% of the time, all the time!
ROAR!!!

OUTLAWD
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 12:45 PM
Exactly. Male dominated sportbike forums scare women away.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/189988_561992685721_73002862_32361314_3263892_n.jp g

Revan
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 01:11 PM
Hang out with a few guys close to your age. I know You Wolfeyez, and myself are all in our twenties. Wingmen help out a ton. just got to find the confidence to go up talk to a girl. big thing is to not have them think you're interested. if only for a second they think you're desperate, you've shot your chances to hell. I've got an amazing book if you'd be interested in reading it. its called penetrating the secret society of pick up artists. or something along those lines. its by Neil Strauss. wasn't something i picked up bc i sucked around women, but everyone can learn a few things.

Vellos
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 01:20 PM

:yes:

brennahm
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 01:30 PM
That was aimed more at the guys reading books on how to pick up chicks.

asp_125
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 01:38 PM
Dating advice from CSC? We're all a bunch of computer nerds with our WoW and model trains... and krab. :lol:

bulldog
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 01:40 PM
Hang out with a few guys close to your age. I know You Wolfeyez, and myself are all in our twenties. Wingmen help out a ton. just got to find the confidence to go up talk to a girl. big thing is to not have them think you're interested. if only for a second they think you're desperate, you've shot your chances to hell. I've got an amazing book if you'd be interested in reading it. its called penetrating the secret society of pick up artists. or something along those lines. its by Neil Strauss. wasn't something i picked up bc i sucked around women, but everyone can learn a few things. Neil Strauss books are great for picking up women, but horrible for getting a girlfriend or keeping a good woman. Only follow his advice of the sell proclaimed "pick up artist" that has slept with hundreds of women by using his lame tactics to trick women if you only want a one night stand.

And yes I have read his book called "The Game"!!! His tactics will never land you a nice girl; the ones that fall for the tricks are usually dumb girls that are easily manipulated. About the only thing to take from that book is women like confindence and to portray that when talking with women.

I agree with Wicky on this one: act yourself and if they don't like it, then off to the next. You act fake then eventually they will figure that out!

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0811/goggles-pick-up-artist-mystery-demotivational-poster-1226207609.jpg

Revan
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 01:44 PM
haha thats true bulldog. I think his book is a little over the top. but i think there are some really good things he talks about that guys think girls like, but totally screw our chances. I didn't get the book to sleep with girls. I got to better understand the dynamic between guys and girls. granted i was told this book was the "holy grail" to dating lol. it was kind of a shock when i actually started reading it. I guess we need to ask, Vellos, you looking at picking up girls just to drive around, fool around with, and then go home? or are you looking to find a girl and start a relationship?

Mother Goose
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 01:49 PM
Craigslist/casual encounters

bulldog
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 01:52 PM
haha thats true bulldog. I think his book is a little over the top. but i think there are some really good things he talks about that guys think girls like, but totally screw our chances. I didn't get the book to sleep with girls. I got to better understand the dynamic between guys and girls. granted i was told this book was the "holy grail" to dating lol. it was kind of a shock when i actually started reading it. I guess we need to ask, Vellos, you looking at picking up girls just to drive around, fool around with, and then go home? or are you looking to find a girl and start a relationship? Yeah I agree, the book had some good points and can be used to help out, but a guy thinking he is going to find his next wife following these tips is wrong. I've seen many guys follow his book and then when they are ready to get a GF, they fail miserably because they are use to tactics

Yeah we will see if "Vellos" buys a huge furry hat, paints his nails, and wears goggles in the club to "peacock"; of course you are going to get attention wearing silly stuff. Even that can be used right if you realize they are trying to state to make yourself stand out an have a ice breaker.

Revan
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 01:54 PM
I'd agree. i'm not sure peacocking that much would be the best idea... but hey chicks dig goggles right?

Vellos
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 01:57 PM
I guess we need to ask, Vellos, you looking at picking up girls just to drive around, fool around with, and then go home? or are you looking to find a girl and start a relationship?

See post #41. And the time posted on #1. Working on finals until 4AM gets boring.

CaneZach
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 01:57 PM
Spray yourself down with some Sex Panther...It works 60% of the time, all the time!
ROAR!!!

It's quite pungent. Stings the nostrils!

I gotta tell you, that smells like pure gasoline.

Revan
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 02:01 PM
Haha well theres my answer. How'd the final go?

Vellos
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 02:01 PM
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7981/471663327lxg1.jpg

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 02:31 PM
....like a six-pack? :D

Kim-n-Dean
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 02:39 PM
....like a six-pack? :DI've been waiting for that one!!

Wow! I would have never thought to read a book!! Are you guys serious?!? ...but then again, what do I know? I've been banging the same chick for twenty three years!!

WolFeYeZ
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 02:51 PM
Wow! I would have never thought to read a book!! Are you guys serious?!? ...but then again, what do I know? I've been banging the same chick for twenty three years!!

Makes me wonder if it was Kim or if it was Dean that posted that... :devil1:

bulldog
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 03:35 PM
See post #41. And the time posted on #1. Working on finals until 4AM gets boring. Man, if you are in college you are in the best place in the world to pick up girls (believe me, it doesn't get easier than that)! Just be confident and don't be afraid to get rejected. It sucks, but it is a numbers game sometimes. Actually some of Strauss's books may help then since it seems like you just need help with picking them up.

....like a six-pack? :D
What else is a six pack good for! That is why I workout 6 days a week to keep mine :lol:
JK...I am in a commited relationship, so who knows why I work out so much

Vellos
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 03:47 PM
Actually in a recent study at the Boulder/Denver campus has shown that if you were to introduce yourself, hold at least five minutes of conversation, then ask the person out the odds are in your favor. 55% females, and 70% males say yes.

Results may vary, especially if you look like this guy.

http://www.funpicsfree.com/photogallery/funpics0828/ugly-fugly.jpg

Penadam
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 06:48 PM
This.

ROAR!!!

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/36648_10100107221419348_13704727_54222220_3429046_ a.jpg

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 09:52 PM
Makes me wonder if it was Kim or if it was Dean that posted that... :devil1:
Must have been Dean, I don't think Kim would have taken that quite as kindly! :)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 09:56 PM
What else is a six pack good for! That is why I workout 6 days a week to keep mine :lol:
JK...I am in a commited relationship, so who knows why I work out so much
Ahhh, it's obvious that us old guys have a few sayings y'all kids ain't heard yet. :) LOOOONG before "the shocker", when 6-packs came in cans, they had these plastic holders that held the cans by the tops, and you just pulled the can out the bottom. Well, these holders had 2 holes in the top to carry it by, you'd stick your thumb in one hole, and a finger in the other.......and, well, you can guess the rest! :lol::D

FZRguy
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 10:18 PM
First, get a million dollars....

Ted
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 10:36 PM
Oh its easy.... Just use the bike lot located on the North West corner of Libby. Trust me. I know.

OUTLAWD
Wed May 4th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Oh its easy.... Just use the bike lot located on the North West corner of Libby. Trust me. I know.

but gixxers work better than lowly kawi's

bulldog
Wed May 4th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Ahhh, it's obvious that us old guys have a few sayings y'all kids ain't heard yet. :) LOOOONG before "the shocker", when 6-packs came in cans, they had these plastic holders that held the cans by the tops, and you just pulled the can out the bottom. Well, these holders had 2 holes in the top to carry it by, you'd stick your thumb in one hole, and a finger in the other.......and, well, you can guess the rest! :lol::D lol...sorry been watching too much Jersey Shore :lol:

Now this is what we used back in my day: St Ides Special Brew....all the fruity flavors girls like packed with malt liquor!!!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WAsddLGaYcE/SSIe7beSAOI/AAAAAAAAFIc/XElgdSJHbPk/s400/2377717690_82679a4fc2.jpg

Kim-n-Dean
Wed May 4th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Ahhh, it's obvious that us old guys have a few sayings y'all kids ain't heard yet. :) LOOOONG before "the shocker", when 6-packs came in cans, they had these plastic holders that held the cans by the tops, and you just pulled the can out the bottom. Well, these holders had 2 holes in the top to carry it by, you'd stick your thumb in one hole, and a finger in the other.......and, well, you can guess the rest! :lol::DI was wondering if anyone 'got it'... Kim was crackin' up!!

...and what the hell do you mean by, "old"? Oh yeah, wait a minute.... nevermind!

50sGrl
Wed May 4th, 2011, 10:42 AM
We're all a bunch of computer nerds with our WoW and model trains... and krab. :lol:

Wait . . . what?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 4th, 2011, 10:47 AM
I was wondering if anyone 'got it'... Kim was crackin' up!!

...and what the hell do you mean by, "old"? Oh yeah, wait a minute.... nevermind!
....kids these days..... :) Man, we used to say that ALL the time.....